College Roommates βœ”οΈ (WILL Be...

By Angelwithfeelings

[𝐏𝐏𝐆 𝐱 𝐑𝐑𝐁 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲] The Powerpuff Girls are heading off to college, but what happens when they are... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
||The Picture||
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Author
The girl and The boy in the mirror?
Chapter Twenty-Four
Telling them
Saying Good-Bye Forever?
The fight is just beginning
Thank you for the rescue....
GOT TAGGED
Can you do me a favor?
I need to tell you before it's to late
I need ur help
The Magic will change me
HELP ME
Please..Don't leave me alone
The Last

Chapter Twenty

6.3K 164 57
By Angelwithfeelings

Author POV:

The Superheroes were making their way to the hospital but since nobody had a car Blossom called her Bestfriend, Dexter.

As the Ruffs and Puffs were sitting in the car comfortable just waiting to get there. Music was playing in the car. "Thanks Dexter for doing this" Blossom said.

"Don't mention it, I'm always happy to help out my Bestfriend" he said as he smiled.

"So.. where's your girlfriend?" Blossom asked since She hasn't seen her a lot lately.

"Oh.. we broke up, She left to go to another country because of her Family. I understood even though I was going to miss her.. but things happen for reasons right?" Dexter said

"Yeah that's right" Blossom answered.

When they finally got to the hospital, Blossom said goodbye to Dexter and thanking him again while Brick was next to her holding her hand tight the whole time till he left.

When they got inside, They all went to the emergency place instead of the regular. When the Doctors saw it was them, the three superhero's of Townsville they assisted them right away.

"They are with us" Blossom told them as she pointed to The Ruffs.

The Doctor's told them to wait in the waiting room until they're done seeing and finding out why she's not waking up. The Ruff's and The two Puff sisters headed their way to the Waiting room. They sat down for hours until..

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Sorry, excuse me" Boomer Said. Getting up from his seat to go somewhere private. Bubbles watched him as he kept walking away till he was gone.

"Bubbles.." Blossom whispered in her ear.

"Hmm?"

"When are you going to tell him?"

"H-huh? Tell who what?"

"Boomer. That you like him."

Bubbles looked away, her cheeks covered with a pink blush. "Never, because he doesn't feel the same" she responded back her sister.

"You never kno-"

"Yes I do. He's dating that waitress girl from that Karaoke night, remember?"

"Oh yeah.. but they probably broke up. Just go up to him and talk"

Bubbles look down at her lap as she kept playing with her fingers.

"Bubbles?"

Bubbles let out a heavy sigh "okay, fine" she said as she got up from her seat. Bubbles walked her way down the halls of the hospital trying to look for him. When she finally found him. He was on the phone cursing loudly.

"Why can't you fucking listen?! Can't you stop with the Bullshit for once. You can nev-.. Hello? Hello? What the fuck?" He cursed as he saw he got hanged up.

"Ugh!" He said frustrated. He was about to throw away his phone far away until he heard a calm gently voice. "Boomer?"

"Huh?" Boomer turn around to face the Blonde pigtails Powerpuff girl. Her hair kept flowing as the wind kept going. Boomer cleared his throat.

"Um.. Hey"

"Hey.. soo.. how come your standing out here?" She asked curious also because of all the cursing she just heard of him.

"Oh, I was talking to my girlfriend well.. my Ex girlfriend" He told her.

"Why is she your Ex? Aren't you happy with her?" She asked him a bit of sadness in her voice.

"Umm .. I mean yeah I guess. I felt like she cared about me.. since nobody did I guess" he explained to her. Bubbles nodded her head.

It was silent between them which made it awkward but comfortable because they had each other. She wanted to tell him something.. about her feelings towards him.. but it was a bad idea. He had just got out of a relationship.

"I care.." she whispered

"Huh?" He ask confused since he wasn't paying attention.

"I-I um.. I care" she repeated.

Boomer didn't know what to say which made her panic a bit. "I-I um.." she said mumbling.

"Thank you Bubbles" He grabbed her hand, looking at her eyes making her heart skip a beat. "Y-Your welcome" she said almost in a whisper. He kept holding her hand the whole time.

"Boomer?"

"Hmm?"

"What was the thing you were going to tell me that day when the sleepover's were over and everybody left our Dorm?" She asked him.

"Oh..um.." his cheeks turn into a light pink blush, he let out a nervous laugh. "I was going to tell you about how I felt about you when we were little"

"Huh?" Bubbles asked confused by what he meant.

"I remembered that when we were little that when I first saw you I had a small crush for you. Your eyes is what got my attention. When we came back a two years later and we were assigned to destroy you guys.. which we fail.."

"Uh Huh?"

"I started having more feelings for you. I never stopped losing them. I saw you around Townsville when we were small and I thought you were really pretty and-" boomer stopped in his sentence and let out a small laugh.

"Sorry.. its just.. I couldn't believe that I liked you when we were little. A ruff liking a puff?..Jeeze..how ridicu-" Boomer stopped again in his sentences when he turn to look at Bubbles face, tears running down her cheeks.

"No, No! Bubbles I didn't mean your ridiculous or a bad thing. I-" bubbles ran off crying. She kept hearing Boomer to come back but she kept running anyways. 'Did it hurt me that much for me to run away crying?' She said in her head.

Her eyes kept getting so watery that she couldn't see clearly and made her bump into somebody. "WAHAA" she yelled as she was about to fall on the ground.

But then..

Felt strong arms grab her.

She opened up her eyes to see a guy with Brown hair with Blue eyes and sparkling white smile looking at her "Are you okay? I'm so sorry" he told her as he still grabbed her. They're faces were close and Bubbles didn't say anything since her eyes met his.

Out of a sudden, she heard a voice and a punch was thrown to the guy at his face. "Get Away From her!" The guy fell on the ground just like his papers did when he catch the young beauty, Bubbles.

Boomer was the guy who punched him, he grabbed on to Bubbles arm and kept her behind him. "Stay away from her" he told the guy. Bubbles got her arm away from his hand gripping on to her and pushed Boomer out of the way for her running over to the guy.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she helped him sit up.

"I'm okay. But tell your Boyfriend to not punch a person when they barely know what's happening" He said as he looked for his glasses.

"He's not my boyfriend" she told the guy which made Boomer and the guy look at her.

"He's not?" He said

"No"

"Oh, um sorry?"

"It's fine. I should be the one sorry for making your things drop and for the hit he guy you."

"It's alright plus I couldn't let a beauty like you fall on the ground" he told her as he put a string of hair behind her ear. A blush appeared in her face as he called her a Beauty.

Boomer was standing there in jealousy as he kept talking to her and touching her. "Are you coming Bubbles? We need to see your sister right?" Boomer said making them stop talking.

"Oh yeah" She stood up as she had a full of papers in her hands. She handed all of the papers back to him and gave him a smile "Thanks again" she said as she was about to walk away.

"Wait!" He Yelled

"Wait?" Boomer said confused.

"Huh?"

"I would like to see you again..if it's good with you?" The guy asked.

"Oh..um, sure." She said.

"Here is my phone number and my name is Jonathan" he told her.

"Oh my name is Bubbles and I'll see if maybe we can see each other again since I been busy a lot lately" she explained to him.

"Oh it's fine"

Boomer felt rage go into him. He has never felt this angry in his life before and why is it now that was happening? Was it something to do with the guy? Being near the Blue Puff?

Boomer cleared his throat to interrupt them. "Oh I should get going" she said. "Okay, I have to get going too. I need to see this person who isn't waking up"

"Wait.. your a doctor?"

"Yeah"

"Woah" she said amazed. He let out a laugh by her reaction "yeah but I have to go" he said as he left waving goodbye to her and she waved back at him. When Boomer and Bubbles walked back both of them were silent. It felt uncomfortable and Bubbles face kept serious.

"Hey! You two are finally back, the Doctor is waiting for us. Come on" Butch said. Both Blue's walked over to the room and got inside.
"Huh? Where's the doctor? I see no doctor" Boomer Said.

"I'm here! My name is Doctor Jon but you can call me Jonathan. So she-..Bubbles?" The guy known as Jonathan eyes widen when he saw the girl he was just talking too was one of the patients friends. "OH MAN! YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!" Boomer yelled out throwing his hands in the air.

Butch whispered to Bricks ear "Do you know what's happening?" He asked. "No idea at all" Brick responded back seeing his Brother Boomer giving the Doctor a Glare and Bubbles staring at him with googly Eyes.

"Are we missing something?" Butch said out loud.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.1K 23
Everyone knows the Powerpuff Girls defeat evil. Everyone knows that the Rowdyruff Boys are evil. But what happens if they switched? That's right, Ppg...
12.7K 459 29
//COMPLETED// "If you want to take bc away you have to go through me first." Butch's famous words before he got beaten black and blue by buttercup wh...
914 11 7
The relationship between the greens. Find out how butch and Buttercup first met, and what will happen to their relationship in the future as they gro...
2.4K 90 21
Is it possible for two enemies to become best friends? What happens if a villain assists the heroin in finding a lover? Buttercup, the strongest Pow...