Unforgiven Dreams ✔️

Autorstwa CrayyZedd

[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 0 : Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 15

110 12 12
Autorstwa CrayyZedd

Dedicated to rilaks. Thanks for your encouraging vote! :)

_____________________________________
He went to a corner, smirking. I'm going to admit, I've never noticed this, but Keith is actually kind of hot. Okay, pretty hot. His perfectly lined abs and toned muscles flexed as he bent down and picked up a pillow.

Wait, what?

Slam.

Before I knew it, this little asshole had struck me with the pillow and my world had officially become white. Am I in heaven? Dumbledore?

"How dare you-" I squealed as he threw another one at me but this time my reflexes took the better of me as I caught it.

"You asked for it."

"Think fast!" I shrieked as I threw three pillows at one go, each hitting him perfectly.

Slam. Slam. Slam.

Bull's eye.

"Oh you wait." He recovered from the awesome shut down and chased me all around the room. I got lost in peals of laughter as I maneuvered my humble abode, jumping above books lying on the floor, pushing my table to block his way and finally I jumped onto the bed.

He watched me like a hawk and before I knew it, he'd cornered me. He suddenly pulled my legs and I fell on the bed, we both bouncing and still giggling like crazy. By now, he was half on top of me and I could do nothing but just stare into his black eyes. He was achingly closer and I could feel my breath hitch. I couldn't help but take in his features, his chiselled jaw and oh those lips.

Gulp.

What am I thinking about?! Get a grip!

"Uh, I would've rented porn instead if you wanted me to. I don't need a live show."

We both snapped our heads to the owner of the voice, Cathy, who was standing at the door, two sodas in one hand and a brown paper bag in the other. She stood there, just gawking at our, well, compromising position.

I immediately pushed him off me and I got up, straightening myself. "It's not what it looks like." She bawled her eyes,"Isn't that what they say in EVERY movie." And she starts sniggering till infinity.

I rolled my eyes, a thing I've been doing so frequently that I think I'm going to get eye-biceps, and stated,"Keith here is gonna be joining us today. According to him, we're gonna watch some sappy romantic movie and cry like babies."

"Pssshh!", Cathy waved her palm,"Bruh, that's all bullcrap. We're gonna effing watch Deadpool!" She squeals in delight as she inserts the DVD from the brown bag into the player. I hadn't realised that Keith had already put on his white shirt and I let them arrange the stuff while I went to change from my fluffy pyjamas.

We watched the entire movie, with Cathy occasionally screaming and Keith tugging at my hair. I was squeezed in the between and if I tried to even move and kick Keith's shoes, Cathy would glare me down. Urgh, I made a huge mistake inviting this boy. There were those dirty jokes in the movie I pretended to not get and Keith being the gentleman he was didn't bother to and his eyes twinkled as he cackled away.

"I'll see ya tomorrow!" Was the last thing I said to both of them and I was mostly thankful that I got them out of my hair. Sigh. I looked sideways and found Ophelia in her garden, reading a book. Hey, I needed to talk to her anyways.

"Heyoooo!", I hollered. She immediately looked up at me and ran inside her house.

Creepy.
~~~~~

Next day, I was walking down the corridor with Catherine when Josh decided to make a appearance, after I'd avoided him for soooooo long. He stood obstructing my way, hands in pocket. When I looked up at him, I could feel the guilt in his ocean blue eyes and his messy hair were proof that he'd run his hands through them so much.

"We're still on for Friday night, right?" He gleamed at me and he didn't seem to stand still, as if he was really anxious about something. I gave him a brief nod and pulled Cathy away albeit he continuously kept calling my name.

"Wait a minute. What was that all about?" Cathy kept her hands on her hips as she eyed me. I'd never told her what had happened between Josh and me, nor did I tell her about my feelings for him earlier. I never really was a person who's very open about themselves. All she knew that we were really good friends and that we had a fight. She was a dear and didn't pester me for more information about it when she sensed that I chose to divulge it.

"Nothing. He just asked me to meet him on Friday." I looked only at the ground as we kept walking.

"Sophie, everything alright?"

"Yeah."

"Swear?"

Sigh. She knows I never lie if I swear about something. Cons of being my best mate for seven years. But everything was okay right? There was nothing about being afraid to meet him, it's not like my deep buried feelings will resurface.

Oh god, I am not alright.

"I-I'm fine."

She nodded understandingly and kept quiet. Suddenly, I felt her jump on her feet which startled me and when I turned to look at her, she was already hugging Drew. Oh yeah. It'd been two days since they'd seen each other. 48 hours. 2880 minutes. Groan.

I reached upto my locker and opened it. Almost immediately, piles of trash came pouring out on me. Used cans, bottle caps, papers, toilet paper rolls, etc. came rushing down like a waterfall and I squawked before flying back. The insides were covered in red paint. Everything, I mean my books, my stationary, everything was soaking red. Oh sweet lord! I took out a photo I'd stuck in. A photo in which my father had held two year old me high in the air, in front of a beautiful sunset, dropping into the blue clear ocean. This was a trip we had gone as a family to Hawaii when my mom had got her first salary at the The Red Square restaurant, when she'd become the head chef in their kitchen.

And now, there was red all over it and I couldn't even see his face. The photo was brutally smeared and bitter salty tears threatened to come lashing out.

There was only one person who can be this low.

Grace Wellington.

Just as expected, the devil herself appeared beside me, sneering,"How'd you like my masterpiece?"

Anger swept through me like a tsunami but I chewed on my lower lip trying to control myself. I was this close to knocking the air out of her and pouring concentrated sulphuric acid into her bloody mouth before tying her to a railway track. Yeah, I had quite the plan in my mind.

"Soph, are you okay?", I realised Keith was standing next to me and had his hand on my shoulder. "Oh my god! What's all this mess!" I heard him shriek the obvious. I dare not look at that witch, who was flashing her cleavage in a yellow blouse.

"What is a hot guy like you hanging out with a loser like her?" She purred and ran his hands across his chest. He stiffened under her touch, that's the effect she had on boys. I expected him to pull her closer and stick his tongue down her throat wildly but he flicked her recently waxed hand away.

"Don't touch me, bitch!" He cursed. I looked at him, my eyes misted with tears. His gaze bored deep into my soul, as if trying to excavate some hidden secret. Grace, clearly perplexed, haw-ed and took a step back, stomping the floor in the process.

"Why are you supporting the freak? Her own dad couldn't bear her and he took any chance to get away from her, even if that meant ending his life."

Bang. I slammed the locker door close.

I swear I had become a perfect replica of Mt. Vesuvius by now. You could almost see the smoke coming out of my crimson red ears. Somehow, I felt so weak. I didn't find the power in me to reply with some smart comeback, chuck attitude or hammer her down. Everything she said, of course wasn't true. Or was it? Rubbish.

Suddenly I felt someone's hands around my waist and Keith whispered into my ear,"Don't do anything which might blow your cover." At first I didn't understand what he meant but then I started feeling something in my hands and I saw a hint of blue.

Ohh. Don't DreamLash he means.

Yeah, that should be easy. Fighting the urge to sacrifice this girl's body to Satan should be easy as pie. I resorted to not say anything and I didn't wriggle under Keith's touch. I could feel him vibrate as he spoke to Grace now,"Leave her alone, will you?"

Grace smirked as she rolled her eyes into her self-absorbed head. Keith tugged me by my elbow as we walked away, silently, not rebelling at all.

We both didn't notice the guy Grace had brought with her.

We both didn't notice him standing at the end of the corridor, with his skateboard on the ground, waiting for a signal.

We both didn't notice him coming straight at me.

We only noticed when he ran his skateboard with full speed over my feet.

"And that's for making me trip.", Grace's stinky breath was all over my face, the excruciating pain growing from my feet and I couldn't stop the fist which had made its way to Grace's face now.

__________________________________
Author's Note :

Please excuse this if it's kind of stupid, because I'm really high right now and I'm just typing whatever comes to my mind xD

Okay, these chapters may seem like fillers but this is actually not when you see from the book standpoint.

Yes, there will be more fantasy stuff in some time! :)

Special thanks to those who've added my book to their reading lists!

VOTE|COMMENT|FAN

Cheers! xoxo

Affi ❤️

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

653 31 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...
13K 111 10
The game of life is always rigged. This is known. But the real mystery of existence was never about life... it was about death. How could death, suc...
100K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
298K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...