Letisha - The world of my own

By Exspressyourselfx

More

Letisha- The world of my own Part 2
Letisha- The world of my own Part 3
Letisha- The world of my own Part 4
Letisha part 5
Letisha part 6
Letisha part 7
Letisha part 8
Letisha- The world of my own part 9
Letisha part 10
Letisha part 11
Letisha part 12
Letisha Part 13
Letisha part 14
Letisha part 15
Chapter 16
Letisha part 17

Letisha - The world of my own

10.4K 15 15
By Exspressyourselfx

Letisha - The world of my own

Part One!

Come yah gyal let me mek uh belly swell.. buddy come free pussy nuh fi sell - Come breed me- Vybz Kartel. 

I was grinding to the tune on my bed.. a few minutes later i realised it was my phone, i quickly jumped up and answered the fone. 

'What you sayin babes?' 

I started to clear my throat, this brehs voice was peng 

'Umm.. whos this b?' i answered 

'Its Marcu.... from last night' 

'Ooo raah.. UMM you kool love?' 

'Yeeh im bless still, here dis yeeh i dont usually do dis but i liked how you looked yesterday your peng still and i wanna get to kno you..' 

'Awww thanks lool..Ohh klkl' 

'Soo you orn linking up wid man 2day?' 

'Yeeh course..' 

'Ohkl... meet me outside primark.. bout 3 yeeh?' 

'Yeeh babes kl'  

'Bye babes' 

He locked off the fone..Just at the moment i clocked.. i didnt even kno wat the breh looked like or neting. 

I looked at my clock it was 1.30pm wtf.

Well.. My names Letisha, im from London, im 16. Im Half jamaican and half Asian my dad whos in pen jamaican and my mums jamaican and asian. 

I got too olda brothers Raheem aka Skeng is pen for shotting, and my other brother is Rico aka Kozzi who recently come out of pen. 

Most manz r shook of my brothers so no1 really ramps wid me.. Neways back to the story... 

I went out last nite wid d bezzies Lisha,Shaleena,Ashanti and Koti short for lakota. 

I got bare drunk and i cnt really remember wat happend or how i even got to d yard. 

I jumped out the bed quick time.. i got a breh to meet. I jumped in the shower and brushed my teeth. 

I dried myself and creamed and d rest. 

I looked in the mirror in my bra and pants. I had wun peng figure D cup breast and and jamaican back off;) 

I didnt have time to be skanning myself. I had to decide what i was ganna wear true say it was summer time and it was hot i fote i shud show wat i got  

like wdh if you got it flaunt it.. I put on my tight white jeans with a red vest top and a white belt that went just under my D cups;) 

I put on my red dolly shoes dat had a white bowe on the front everyting had to match. I picked out my red hoops and put my nose stud in. Now it was time for my hair! 

I had cooli hair so it was a nice lenght it was by my shoulders i decided i was ganna have a front fringe and have it in a messy bun. I put on some mascara and eye liner and put my vaseline and cocobutter phone and £30 in my lil red side bag and my oyster card. 

I looked in the mirror woooow i looked nice and i wasnt tryin to  

I wanted to look nice but not too much like i was begging neting and for all i no dis breh cud be a state. 

I quickly sprayed on my gucci and jennifer lopez perfume. i was looking and smelling fine. 

My fone started ringing agen after i started bruking out to the tune i answered it. 

'Yoow, aint you coming?' 

'Yeeh im on my way babes, i aint even late boo' 

'Boo? i like loool Letisha.. its 4oclock'  

'loool ... 4oclock ..oo SHIIT!! my clocks rong init im coming now' i lied 

and locked off the fone. 

I ran down stairs and grabbed a whole pack of digestives and a bottle of water. 

'IM GONEEE!!' i shouted and quickly ran out the door before newun askes me questions. 

As soon as i came out my house i jumped on the bus cuz it was just outside my house, lucky for my the bus stop is a few houses down. 

I jumped on the bus and made my way up stairs. Dere was a group of boys at the back of the bus, so i sat at the front. 

'Oi tisha!' 

'wtf.. my first name aint oi.. dont approach me like im some lickle sket' 

'looool, loow it man tisha' 

i turnt round to see who it was.. it was jahrel one peeenngg bwoi, his bredrin were benning at him 

'ooo wat yu saying jahrel' i sed shyly, and went to sit by him 

'nuttin babe' he moved over so i cud sit down. 

'where you goin' 

'me and my mans i goin to wun gyals house' 

'what all of you?' i looked at them and they were all scanning my tits 

'ummm yeeh.. she got some friends round her house soo were ganna link up wid dem' 

'ooh kl have fun' 

'loool.. i best cuz her house is kinda far.. i cud just come wid you and we cud go your yard' 

'loool jahrel, your a joka but im goin to meet someone now so u can go link up wid your hoes..loool' 

'next time init.. wats ur numba' 

'079.. lemmi type it' i cud see some of his friends taking down my digits so i typed it in his fone. 

'dis is my stop so see u later jahrel' i hugged him and sed bye to his friends the all sed bye and started skanning my back off. 

it wasnt my stop but his friends were making me uncomfortable so i decided to walk the rest. 

I finally got outside primark and i started laffing i didnt no wat this breh looked like or neting so how was i ganna find him. 

I took out my fone and rang back the number he called me off. He answered 

'Im behind yu babes' 

i turnt round to this pengg mixed race boy he had a shape up and slits in his eyebrows wid boths ears pierced. He had on a era hat and black nike trackies on 

with black and red jus do it tshirt and red and white nike trainners. 

'wooow' i looked at him shocked He was soo peng. 

'lool.. wat'  

'oo shyit i wasnt ment to say dat out loud' i started covering my face. i havent even been wid him for 5mins and i made myself look like a dick hed. 

'your gwannin like you aint seen manz before' he sed while skanning me. 'your looking peng b' 

'fanks babe.. so are you... trus' we both started laffin 

'old on.. were both wearing red uh nah.. peoples ganna fink your my wifey and ting' he started smiling. 

'soo wat dats a bad ting' 

'naa dats a good ting babes,a good ting' 

i smiled at him and he put his hands over my shoulder. 

'soo where we going den' 

'first ima take you to get someting to eat and den we can go shopping' 

'i only brought £30, dat aint ganna be enuff for me to go shopping' 

'loool.. dont worry miss independant.. ima pay for you' 

'awww ' i started smiling. 

'where we ganna go eat den' 

'mcdonalds?' 

'ohk kl' 

We went in mcdonalds and dere was a bag of brehs by the door. 

'oo shit man' Marcus sed laffing 

'wat?' i asked,den wun tall black boy walked over and d rest followed him. 

'wooooottt u saying shaank.. whos dis sexy ting' he sed looking me up and down biting his lip 

'koool jamar.. wat you sayin man dem.. dis is Letisha' 

'hi' i sed shyly and looking at the floor 

'wat you sayin.. so shank dis is why you boyed us manz off.. i dnt blame you doh shes sexy' 

'well shes mine init.. see you manz lata me and tisha got tings to do' 

he gave dem wun sexy.. but cheeky smile and he pulled me closer to him wid his hands over my shoulder and we walked off. 

'bye sexy tisha' jamar and 1 next boy shouted 

'bye' i said laffing. Marcus screwed dem and dey ran out mc'ds. 

'soo whys your road name shank?' 

'long story babes come lets go get someting to eat.. you sit down here and ill get you sumting' 

he pulleed out a chair for me. 

'how you know what i want doh..' i asked and sat down 

'ima guess.. its called getting to kno you' 

'ohh k' i sed and gave him a smile. 

A few minutes later he came wid a 2chicken burgers wid 2 large chips tomatoe ketchup and two banana milkshakes. 

i looked at him shocked.. 'how did you kno?' 

he started laffin 'i dnt kno.. dere my favourite too' 

It was shocking he knew exactly wat i wanted. After we done eating and chatting for abit i found out thing bwt him.. he lived wid his mum sister and olda brother 

he was 17 and went college wen he cud be bovz.. kinda sounded like me lool 

we went silent and just started at me sipping my milkshake. 

i looked up 'wat..lool?'  

'you ova pretty uno.. most gyal got someting rong wid dem like weird nose or eyes or sumting messed up.. but your just perfect!' 

'loool i aint perfect boo.. but thanks' i started blushing trus if i was white i wud be bare red! 

'i like it wen you call me boo..trus if i say you are you are lool' 

'your not even bad yourself.. your sexy' 

'yeeeh ino' we started laffin, we we stopped we both looked at each other and our heads went closer.. and closer and next thing ino were lipsing. 

His lips were soo soft.. we kissed for about 5mins and i slowly moved away. i was breath less. 

He still looked at me his eyes were a light brown he was actually perfect. 

His fone started vibrated and he answered it. it was a girl.. 

'yeeh..' he sed bluntly 

'heey baby' she sed 

'dont call me dat.. wat you want' 

'i wanna see you' 

'for fuk sakes man how many times.. NO.. im busy BLESS' 

he locked off the phone. 

I looked at him wid my eyebrow raised a lil..'long story' he sed and he got up. 

'come lets go shopping' he sed putting his hands out to pull me up. 

I grabbed his hands and he pulled me to his chest and kissed me. After we kissed for a few mins he pulled away we was both breathless. 

He put his hands over me and we walked out of Mc donalds. I started to walk me primark and he pulled me the oposite direction.. 

'where we goin marcus?' 

'to d ova shops i aint buying u nutting from primark.. were goin bank and bench and dem places deh' 

'awww why you soo sweet?' 

'well i gatta treat my future wifey good' 

i smiled and he held my hand. Why is this boy so nice.. hes alot and i cud see a future wid us. 

After a few hours we finished shopping he brought bare things for both me and him.. i wondered where he got the money from  

but i neva asked.. cuz it was up to him how he got it. 

'soo where we goin now?'i asked 

'where you wanna go?' 

'well we can go back to my yard...if you want' 

'yeeh kool' he smiled 

i started goin towards the bus stop and he pulled me.. 'where you going?' 

'bus stop.. i fote we was goin 2 mines' 

'yeeh but not on d bus i gota whip' 

'your 17,lool' 

'yeeh??' he sed with his sexy cheeky smile 

i started laughing and we walked to his car. I was surprised it was a black,blacked out vw and it was shinning clean. 

He opened the car door for me and i walked in the car smelt peng.. like air freshioner it was clean.  

We drove off and he was playing some dancehall tunes.. i soo wanted to pruk out but now wasnt the time lol. 

We finally got to my yard. 'Letisha..is your fam in dere?' 

'umm... well my bro's at his gyals yard and my mum mite be home but shes call init' 

'Your dad?'He asked 

'in pen' i sed laffing 

'oo rah.. soz' 

He looked kinda shook cuz he had to meet my mum and i jus smiled and hold his hand to assure him that things will be kool. 

I opened the door wid my keys and walked in. My mum was cooking some jamaican food even doh she was half asian she knew how to cook jamaican food. 

She was cooking my favourite curry mutton rice and coslaw.  

'Letisha.. is dat you' 

'Yeeh ma' I walked into the kitchen wid Marcus, my mum smiled and Marcus took off his hat. I realised me and marcus was still holding haands and my 

mum smiled at that.  

'Mum.. this is marcus.. Marcus this is my mum...Celine ' 

'Hi Celine' and he took off his hat 

'Hi young man.. aint he good looking Tish. and he looks like him gat manners' oo no my mum started coming wid d jamaican talk 

We all started laffing. (oo yeeh tish is anova wun of my nick names) 

'So marcus you want someting to eat?' 

'Yeeh dat wud b bless.. i mean good celine' 

'Awww aint he a nice wun Tish.. you like curry mutton and rice?' 

'Yehh thats my favourite.. espically wid coslaw' 

'OOoo thats tishas aswell..aww aint this good! i got some coslaw too, you can come help me dish out..' 

I was shocked my mum has neva bonded wid ne boys i brought home. 

I went upstairs and put black trackies and my fluffy slippers. I came downstairs to my mum and Marcus having a propa conversation, benning and ting 

I left them to it and put on the tv it was 6.30 already so i put on hollyoaks. 

Marcus came in wid my food and he sat down next to me wid his. 

Even doh we had mcd's we was both hungry. After hollyoaks was done, we took are plates into the kitchen. 

My mum came downstairs all dressed up. 

'You look nice celine..and d food was alot still.. i mean the food was really nice' 

'Thank you darling.. im goin out wid trisha, letishas god mother... you planning on staying over to keep tish company 

cuz im not ganna be home till d morning and her brothers at one of his gyals house' 

'ummm.. its up to tisha...' 

'yeeh course babes' i answered happily 

'Well you kids have fun!' she kissed both of us on the cheek and ran out the house.. she looked peng too.. aww i love my mum 

I looked at marcus and he was still staring at me smiling. 

'Wat, lool'  

'Your jus too pretty i cant help it' 

I laffed and hid my face. 

'Yoow wifeey.. i mean babes' 

'Aww you called me wifey!' 

'lool, well.. dats wat i want you to be' 

'i wud love to be' 

'soo dats it den your my wifey' He said proudly 

'Yeeh' I sed grinnin bare teet. 

We kissed for abit, wen we was able to breath ohk  

he continued wat he was saying before.. 

'.. im goin home to get some new garms and my tooth brush and tings' 

'ohkaay den babes dont be long' 

He came and kissed me and then left.

While he was gone i tryed on some of the clothes my hubby brought me. 

I put on this dress i got.. it was black and short. it was tight around the stomach 

and puffed out abit from the waiste and den went tight around my tighs. 

the top have was low cut and my breast was looking alot. it had tshirt type sleeves. 

It was peng and i looked peng. 

I herd d door knock and forgetting i still had the dress on i ran down stairs excited. 

'DAAAAAMM.. watch my wifey looking peng' 

'fanks babes..' 

'where my kiss den?' 

I leaned to him and kissed him still kissing he shut the door behind him and we started lipsing making out 

way to the sofa. i pushed him on the sofa and we lipsed, he grabbed my batty.. we was getting horny and we cud both tell where 

this was heading. 

I stopped kissing him and we was both breathing heavey. 

'Ww-hy you stop?' 

'umm..' 

'we aint ganna have sex babes.. unless you dont wanna. i understand its are first time being together and ting so we can go at you pace' 

WTF this boy is unreal!!  

'You are unreal baby!' 

'Yeeeh ino' he sed boasting 

I continued to kiss him.He took out his ting and i was shocked 'dont worry we aint ganna have sex im jus showing you wat you wud be dealing wid' 

'Yeeh ino we aint having sex but WOW! your loaded down deh b!' We both started laffing 

After having anova long session of kissing we stopped and jammed for abit and watched tv. 

We both fell asleep. 

I woke up and looked at the time it was 5 in d morning. There was a vibrating in the sofa.. it was Marcus's fone. I woke him up 

'Marcus!' 

'... yeeh?' He was still sleeping 

'your fone' 

'answer it' still sleeping, I answered it 

'Marcus?!' It was a girl 

'Hello?' I asked confused 

'Whos this?' She asked.. wtf who does dis gyal fink she is belling my mans fone! 

'This is Letisha .. Marcus's gyal.. can I help you b?' I asked making sure it was rude 

'Oo.......... This is Rakell' 

'Rakell... whos Rakell?'  

'I dnt like your tone.. tell Marcus I sed to bell me back cuz I need to talk 2 him' 

'wateva' and I hanged up. Fukin dik hed wat she take dis for!

'MARCUS! Wake the fuk up!!' I shook him and he woke up 

'YEEH MAN!' 

'WHO THE FUK IS RAKELL? 

He started laffin.. I didn't find this funny so I screwed him.. is he for real 1 day of goin out and hes taking me for a dik hed 

'she start agen!' 

'what you mean she start agen.. talk up Marcus if u got a gyal I wana kno, infact.. i already kno' 

'naa babes I dnt have a gyal' 

'so who the fuk is Rakell?!' 

'my sister' at that moment I felt soo dumb, he was talking like she was his ting. 

'oh' 

'yeeh' 

'why does she talk like shes your gyal and ting den?' 

'naa she dnt tlk like shes my gyal she talks like shes my mum.. she pregz init and shes carryin on like some fool every min shes ringing me cuz she wants something like im some fuking slave!' we both started laffin 

'Letisha.. I aint known you for long but these feelings I got for you are strong I feel were ganna last for long and dat were ganna have something strong I wudnt do neting to hurt you yeeh..'  

'awww baby I feel the same' I kissed him and we hugged on the sofa agen, saw was on and I was shook, Marcus held me tight and I felt safe.  

THE NEXT MORNING... 

I woke up and I was in my room. I turnt around and Marcus wasn't dere. 

I went downstairs and he was jamming wid my mum watchin maury. 

'Morning tish' Marcus sed 

'morning baby' My mum sed still lookin at the tv 

'Morning guys!! How did I get in my room last nite?' I asked confused but laffin. 

'I carried u upstairs, cuz u looked tierd so I fote I shudnt wake u up..' 

'Uh see this boy is so nice tish, hes a keeper'  

'yeeh ino mum' I said smiling at him and he smiled back. He stood up. 

'Im goin home to slave for my sis and im coming back... tish u wanna come wid me to mines so you can meet my fam?' 

'ummmm... yeeh but your sister like hates me now' 

'naa shes kool man' he sed laffin. 

'lemmi get ready den ill come you can stay and watch maury wid my mum' I laffed and ran up the stairs. 

I got in the shower, I creamed and dried myself. It was still hot so I decided to wear a blue long boob tube and black leggings, i decided to keep my hair wet and curly because it got wet in the shower I didn't have time to straighten it all so I left it out and had a front fringe and put on a blue head band. I put on my blue plain dolly shoes dat matched my top. I looked fresh and now I had to smell fresh I sprayed my Gucci perfume and ran downstairs. Marcus jumped up we sed bye to my mum and we got into his whip he put on a funky house cd and we jammed we got to his house and my heart dropped. I quickly fixed up my hair and my clothes and took a deep breath.We got out the car and Marcus took my hand we walked to his house door and I cud hear everyone from outside. Marcus opened the door the front room was opposite the front door and everyone looked at the door. 

'Yoooo, wag1 peoples' 

'What you sayin bro' this hench mixed race boy came over and touched Marcus's fist I was guessing this was hi brother. 

He looked and me and smiled 'so dis your wifey yeeh?' Marcus nodded, 'Hi, im Marcus's sexy brother Anton' he sed boasting. Marcus kissed his teef. 

'Hi im Letisha' I sed shyly. We walked into the front room Marcus's mum was watchin maury she was white with jett black hair she looked ova young .. she was probz round my mums age in her 30's (my mum had me and my bros young) and pretty. 'Hi, im marcus's mum.. Sally..you're a pretty one aint you'  

'Thank you Sally.. im Letisha' She smiled at me. Then a pregnant girl came to me.. she really pretty was mixed race with long light brown hair she had a small bump so she didn't look dat far gone.  

'soo you mus be the girl I spoke to on the phone last night' 

'ummm yeeh sorry bout that... I didn't kno you was his sister' 

She smiled 'don't worry about it babes' she hugged me. 'Im Marcus's sister Rakell' 

'Im Letisha'  

'Ohk klkl.. im not gay or neting but you bare pretty'  

'aww thank you.. have u seen yourself your really pretty' 

'thankyou .. pretty and fat yeah?' 

'Naa b jus pretty you rock the bump good .. you look good!' 

'I like you! Your really nice.. bout time Marcus brought a decent gyal home!' Everyone laughed. 

'Neways, I brought some baby clothes and I need you opinion cuz u look like you got style' 

'Kelly, she dnt wanna be looking for no baby clothes man' Marcus inturpted (Kelly was Rakell's nickname) 

'Yeeh I do, come show me' I said .. I actually like looking at baby clothes lol. 

We went upstairs and got talking, she was having a lil girl and she was due in 4months. Rakells room was decorated pink it was soo cute.

3 weeks later..

Me and Rakell were ova close she decided she wanted me to be Tanisha(her babys) god mother I was really happy. Me and Sally Marcus's mum were close and his brother Anton is my olda and Marcus and my brother are friends and go out on a regs. 

Each an everyday Me and Marcus was really close aswell but we just have had sex yet, well weve only been goin out for a 3weeks. 

Marcus has been the best. He's always treating me taking me out for dinner buying my flowers and clothes I really loved him. 

After a day out wid my girlies Lisha, Shaleena, Ashanti and Koti I went back to Marcus's house he was sleeping and I kissed him on the cheek. He turnt around and smiled  

'You kl baby?'  

'Yeh im alrite'  

'You want neting to eat, drink neting!' He's always thinking about me and just when he said that I knew how much we ment to each other and it was time I showed him how I felt in a different way, 

'Na today im looking after you' I looked and him and he knew exactly what I ment and smiled. 

'You sure you ready for this?' He asked 

'Yeeh course.. I love you!' just wen I sed sed those word I cud see the happiness in his eyes he got up and stood in front of me and kissed me and pulled me onto the bed, 'I love you too babes'. I took off his shirt and I took off mines and my bra he started kissing my chest and my kneck and I turnt him over caressing his body. After removing all ov our clothes we go down to it. He put a condom on and rubbed his tings on me. It felt good.. but he was teasing me. I managed to whisper in his ear 'put it in' and he did. He pushed but it cudnt fit, after lots of attempts he got it in and I let out a sigh. He moved in and out of me slowly I held onto his back and lightly scratched it. He started goin faster and it felt good. I was moaning but not too loud his fam was in the house. I was jus about to come and so was he I could feel it coming we are both weak and tierd by now and jus wen I was about to come...the door busses open! 

'YOOOW! ....ooo raaah.. sorry blud!' It was Jamar, he ran out the room. 

Marcus collapse at the side of me and we are both breathing heavey. I look at him and he looks at me and we both start laughing.  

'I sware ima fuc Jamar up!' I said still laughing. I laughed and got up and grabbed a towel. 

He was staring at me. 

'Tish, move the towel a sec' 

'ummm ohk' I moved it and he jst stared at my body 

'DAAAM' he licked his lips and I laffed and covered my body again. 

'im goin in the shower babes' I said walking to the door. 

'Can I come?'  

'You got Jamar downstairs, but I gota surprise for you lata.. we can finish where we left off and I gta free yard so be dere for 10.. PM okay!!'  

I got in the shower and creamed while I was in there. I walked into Marcus's room to find one next gyal in there it wasn't Rakell so who the fuk was it!!!! 

Marcus jumped up and i stood there i shock.. 

'WHOS THIS MARCUS?'

Comment pleasee. and ill upload part two 

x:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.4K 1K 36
The life story of my best friend who took her own life
6.7K 485 23
A SHORT STORY A lost past but a new future... Will she be able to win her battles? Lost in dreams
124 16 9
Being a teen is hard.. even harder being in love while struggling. ⚠️REVAMPING⚠️
18K 361 43
Good