Overwatch / The Champion of h...

By thedarklord86

The world always needs more hero's (Y/n) always dreamed of becoming one but sadly he lives in reality but eve... More

Overwatch : Kidnapped
Overwatch : The liar and the chance of a new life.
Overwatch : Meeting overwatch
Overwatch : welcome to overwatch
Overwatch : a another demon
Overwatch : meeting a old friend
Overwatch : getting hunted
Waking up from the nightmare
Chapter 10
Lemon

Overwatch : Welcome to hell

7.2K 76 76
By thedarklord86

(Y/n) woke up in a dark room the first thing he noticed that he was chained to a wall.
(Y/n) : what the hell happend i rememder walking through the city and then....... Those two guys, what did they say ?
Suddenly a dark voice from a speaker started to speak.
Voice : i see your awake
He looked around but he did't see anybody.
(Y/n) : where am i ?!
Voice : your in my arena where you will fight for your life.
(Y/n) : what your insane im not gonna fight for you !
Voice : its killing or be killed your choice but if you want to walk here away Alive than you fight.
(Y/n) : who are you ?!
Voice : you now who i am.
(Y/n) sat in silents for a while when suddenly he knew who had him.
(Y/n) : the creeper.
The creeper : very good now you will fight

The two guys who kidnapped him came walking through a secret door and released him from the chain before grabbing him roughly by the arms and carried him through the door.

The man where far stronger so he could't do much expect letting him get carried by the arms towards his Doom.

They reached a double door with a metal table with some stuff on it.
Voice #1 : alright kid welcome to hell you get some stuff to help you a medkit a small knife and this basebat and of course a belt for the stuff.
He handed (y/n) the stuff  while the other guy pushed him through the door and closed it behind him with a BAM

(Y/n)thought : next time somebody else go get the grocesies.
He put on the belt and placed his stuff on it except the bat he was gonna need it.

The room looked like a old underground parking garage with car whrecks and old vans There were also metal doors corpes and a view weapons. He got a sick feeling in his stomach when he found a body of a guy who got stabbed to dead.
(Y/n) thought : why me was my live not worse enough ?

Suddenly two other guys in prison clothes walked through the doors wich closed behind him there were also kidnapped because they looked around confused.
The creeper : welkom in my arena al of you will have To fight for you freedom show me that you derserve it. The first challenge is to beat my man's.

Sevaral doors opended and man's with gas mask and black suits walked out.

They carried different weapons knife's bats crowbars a axe and one even carried a handgun.
(Y/n) thought : thats not fare there with six and better armed.
(Y/n) and the two other hidded behinds car whrecks.

The group passes one of them the man checked if they did't see him and got back behind cover but when he did that a guy with a axe was waiting for him.
Man : WAIT I HAVE A. AGH
The group kept walking if nothing happend and that got the other guy scarred he screamed and try'd to run deeper in the garage in but when he was close by (y/n) he got shot.

He pointed his arm towards the kid but quickly the eyes lost there light and fell the man limd down.
(Y/n) thought : those guys are mercy less
He moved around the destroyed cars so he will not be seen by the group but one of them caught a glimpse of him and went his way to investegate.
Thug : what the hell was that ?

(Y/n) was trapped he could't move if he did he was dead he looked at the bat and the creeper words ringed through his head.
Its Killing or be killed
He had to do it he had to fight.

The thug was close with his knife ready when (y/n) jumped out and swinged his bat against the thug face making a bone breaking sound getting the attention of the others.
Thug : there he is get him.

(Y/n) runned away from the group deeper in the garage and hidded behind a pillar.
Thug : don't let him escape.
One the guys with a bat walked next to the pillar and was met by a bat in the stomach making him drop his weapon and then (y/n)grabbed him by his head and slammed the guys head against the concrete of the pillar.

A buller flyed past him warning him that the saw him so he runned behind a old van.
Thug : he killed another one
Thug#2 : make him regret it.

(Y/n) noticed that the van stood close by a wall where he could easely climb over.  Without wasting time he climbed over just when two guys appeared on each side of the van.

He landed on his feet but did't continu running he slammed his back against the wall and stood ready to swing.
Thug : he jumped over the wall chase him !
A guy with a crowbar jumped over and landed in front of (y/n) and stood up but (y/n) swinged his bat against the guys leg and broke it.
Thug : aaaaaaahhhhhhh !
He quickly swinged the bat towards the guys head and killed him before picking up the crowbar and runned behind the cover of a car.

The guys with a handgun and a axe jumped over the wall and saw there dead friend.
Thug with the axe : how did he do that ?!
Thug with the gun : he is good but we kill him.... There he is.
He was spotted when he looked and in a second he heard the handgun schooting.

The guy with a gun kept him under fire while the guy with the axe came closer.

(Y/n) was trying to come up with a plan.
(Y/n) thought : what am i gonna do if i run i get shot down if i fight i get shot down.
He looked at the crowbar and had a idea if the guy reloads he trow this at his head and then he takes down the other face to face.

He waited until he heard 'clik' and then he tossed the crowbar but he hit the guy with the axe knocking him out but the guy with the gun still stood and now with a full magazine.

The guy kept schooting while he moved in.
(Y/n) thought : why did i miss !
The guy did't aim he simply shoot out of rage but that caused that he was fast out of ammo.

When he heard the 'clik' something happend he felt a hope energy and everything became black execpt the guy with a gun. He leaped over the car and runned straight at the guy pretty fast. The guy finally got the bullets in the gun and aimed at him but when he did that a red line appeared coming out of the barrel Aimed at his chest.

He jumped out of the way of the line and a bullet who followed it. A another line appeared aimed at his head so he did a roll making the bullet fly over him. (Y/n) round house kicked the weapon out of the guy hands and brought his bat down on his head.

He stood still while catching his breath when suddenly he heard a war cry behind him.

He turned around and could just jump back out of the way from the axe but the guy lifted it up again and brought again down (y/n) used his bat as a shield and walked back but the axe went straight trough the wooden weapon.
(Y/n) : oh no !

The guy slashed at his neck but he rolled under the axe behind the thug and the guy turned and slashed again but (y/n) walked out of his reach while pulling his knife out. The guy charged and try'd a upwards slash but (y/n) side stepped and stabbed his knife in the guy side and quikly pulled it out before the guy swinged again. They stood face to face both waiting for the another to start.

The man let out a battle cry and try'd to cut him in half but the kid rolled under the axe and stabbed his knife in the knee bringing the man down and quick slicing his troath.

He watched how the body fell dead on the floor when he understood what he did he killed somebody.

(Y/n) thought : i killed him, i killed him but this isn't who i am no i defended myself he would't show mercy i had to kill him.
Thug : not bad.
He turned around and saw the last one alive the guy had two daggers as weapons and on his gaskmask stood a white hand.
Thug : i did't think it was possible but you killed most of my man but now you die.

(Y/n) picked the axe up and stood in a fighting stance while the other guy did the same.

(Y/n) was this time the first to attack and kept attacking him but the other guy dodged al of them and when (y/n) stopped to catch his breath he got kicked in the stomach. He barely dodged the slash which left him a scar on his face.

Thug : you may have killed the others but when you face somebody who can fight back your nothing more than a child.

He brought both daggers down but (y/n) blocked it with the axe and kicked him in the knee and then he bashed his head againts the other. While the guy was still recoverening from the attack (y/n) kicked his feet under him and make him fall and folowed with a downwards slash at the neck but the guy rolled out of the way.

Thug : forgot what i said.
He tossed both his daggers towards (y/n) but he let himself fall on his back and blockted the daggers. the guy try't to bring a other down in his eye but then he kicked him in the chin and slashed the man across the chest.
Thug : aaaahhhhhh !!!

He stood up and threw the axe straight at his face killing him.

It was silent in the garage for a while when suddenly the creeper laughter sounded.
The creep : hahahahahah well done boy you proved that you can fight but there still two other task ahead the next one will be about speed and aligity prove that you now how to run.
A door opended somewhere in the garage and a lamp next to it gave light.

The creeper : come on boy move! There is also a chest in the hall take what is inside.
He stood up with shaky legs and walked towards the door he did't meet anybody but he was still ready if somebody ambushed him.

When he walked trough the doors they immediately closed and the hals light turned on, there was't muck expect a chest a meter ahead.

He walked to the chest and slowy opened expecting a bomd but not this.

In the chest lay a beautiful katana with a leather sheath next to it. The blade was silver with a black line on the edge and 50-60 cm long but still looked a one handed weapon. The hilt was't a normal one it looked like it was made out of metal but still looked you had a good grip on it. It had also a skull on the bottom of the hilt with markings on it.

(Y/n) : whoa
He picked it up and putted the sheath on his belt but the katana in his hand
He slowy touched the blade with his hand and he felt the cold steel of it.

The creeper : now you gonna need it if you survive this test when you pass the next door you have to move fast so i advice you catch your breath.
(Y/n) turned the sword aound so the blade was pointing back and slowy sheated and somehow it felt right to have this weapon.

He walked over to the dubble door he did't want to but it may be his only chance of getting out of here.

He pushed the doors slowy opended and stepped in a strange hall full of traps.

There were holes in the ground filled with spears desk with knifes pointing up on them and holes in the wall were probaly something will come out.
The creeper : you have one minutes to go to the elevator ore he close and traps you in the room with poisen gas.

Suddenly the doors opended of a elevator and a horn sounded.

He did't waste time and started running he first slided under a desk and kept running but when he neared the holes spear came out but he runned faster then they came. The next was a big hole in the floor he could't jump over it but he could use the lamp that hanged in the middle of it.

He jumped and caught the lamp and used it to slinger himself to the other side where he did a roll and kept running.
More spear came out of the wall but he jumped over the first and rolled to dodge and runned as fast as his legs could carry him.

The elevator was close but then a door came slowy down to block his path.
(Y/n) thought : no i have to be faster.
He kept running and slided under it just when it almost closed. He stood up and kept running to the elevator and he just spotted the small holes in front of it so he jumped over them and barely missed the flames which schot out of them.

He landed in the elevator and the doors closed with a 'ding'
He took quick and heavy breath he sweated not sure because the running of the flames who almost killed him.
(Y/n) thought : sorry pal but im not in the mood for barbecue.

The creeper voice came again out of nowhere and he sounded happy.
The creeper : hahahahaha that was fast kid you proved that you now how to run and fight! But now the last task awaits you can fight close combat but can you also do it at range.

The elevator stopped and showed that he was in a old stadium complety destroyed. There was a big hole in the wall shining light er were destroyed walls and pillars and even two containers at the end stood a big metal gate.
The creeper : step inside and earn your freedom.
Suddenly he heard something behind him and not wanting to find out he jumped out of the elevator just when the floor fell of down the shaft hitting the walls while he did so.    
(Y/n) thought : jeez how many traps does that guy have ?

He stood up and dusted himself up where he after took a look around looking for his task.
The creeper : nobody came this far kid but you did it but now you have to fight my elite group prove that your worthy to live and kill my champion.

The gate slowy opened and what walked out makes (y/n) hart stop beating.
Four guys walked out with armor and machine guns and a combat knife in the belt but the worse was a very big guy with armor and a MINIGUN
(Y/n) thought : please no
The creeper : the big guy is my champion behemoth now LET FIGHT BEGIN !!!

The guys pointed there weapons at (y/n)
Behemoth : END OF THE LINE KID !!!

Well thats was cool was't it wait for the another chapter who will come after a year. no joking im gonna publish this with other chapters lets hope reader survive and not don't worry i have insurences. :)
You : you #%$#£%
Gotta go

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.4K 2.3K 42
Lazy to think of a description. RIP.
359 2 28
The world of Overwatch is almost in peace until Talon came up with new superweapon that sent Tracer to the far, far away universe of StarCraft and sh...
83.3K 1.5K 28
A disbanded group of heroes. A sinister plot. A shattered world. As a new recruit to the legendary Overwatch you have big shoes to fill, fortunate...
96.6K 2K 32
Y/n L/n was once a normal human living in the human world as his life was shitty since he's poor, living in a dump apartment, he was recently fired f...