Rishabala FF : It's In His Ki...

By lazyakabookworm

After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after... More

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 A
Part 17
Part 18 A
Part 18 B
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 A
Part 23 B
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 & Epilogue

Part 16 B

6.4K 327 7
By lazyakabookworm

RK looked at Madhu and the man in shock.

RK outraged: "Dadi is a man?!?!?!"

Madhu laughs: "YEAH!!!! Today when u referred to dadi as 'she' only I realized that u thought dadi is my real grandmother!"

RK was definitely not liking the way, 'dadi' was holding Madhu, and how Madhu was clinging on to him' and both of them were laughing at him

RK angrily: "Well, for normal people dadi is their grandmother!!!!"

Madhu: "Shaurya, my dadi passed away even before I was born."

RK: "Who IS he?"

Guy: "I am Aadil, (He pulls Madhu more closer, and RK notices it) her best friend."

RK really pissed: "I am sorry, but if u didn't notice I was talking to my fiance."

Madhu shocked with the way Shaurya was behaving: "Shaurya, why r u being rude to him?"

RK even more pissed: "You both laugh behind my back, that is fine... but if I ask him not to interfere when I am talking to my fiance, it is rude!"

Madhu confused: "What are you saying Shaurya? When did we laugh behind ur back?"

RK: "I know u very well Madhu, the moment u met him, you told him about how I think him to be ur grandmother and u both would have laughed at my stupidity all the way here."

Madhu starts looking guilty and that makes RK angrier.

Aadil: "Dude, why r u taking it all so badly? It happens, man... its normal."

RK: "Didn't I just tell u not to interfere when I am talking to my fiance?"

Madhu angrily: "Please stop it Shaurya."

RK just gives her an angry look.

Madhu trying to reason with him: "Shaurya, I never thought u would feel so bad about it. I didn't mean to hurt you. I am really sorry."

RK just continues to look at her.

Madhu makes a puppy face: "Please forgive me?"

Oh God! I love her so much! It is impossible for me to be angry with her for a long time.

He smiles at her. Madhu immediately moves towards him, and holds his hand and squeezes it: "Thank you."

RK sighs: "Anything for you, Madhu. (RK looks at Aadil) So, he is your best friend... huh?"

Aadil: "Yeah!"

Aadil comes forward and RK sees that he was about to put his hand around Madhu, so RK immediately pulls Madhu closer to him.

RK: "Why don't we all go in?"

Madhu: "Alright."

RK takes Madhu with him while Aadil trailed behind.

RK, Madhu and Aadil were standing together.

RK: "So, y do u call him dadi?"

Aadil grins: "My ex-girlfriend used to call me, Dadil... so Madhu started teasing me by calling me dadi, and now I am dadi!"

Madhu giggles. While RK just nodded.

Really this guy is getting into my nerves! Why does he have to interfere all the time when I talk to Madhu? Is he so dumb to realize that I had asked the question to Madhu and not him? And why the hell is he looking at Madhu like that? Only I am allowed to look at her like that!!!!

Aadil: "Madhu, come lets dance."

Madhu excited: "Okay!"

Without another word to RK, Madhu walked off to the dance floor with Aadil, while RK watched on.

RK had wooed many girls before, so when a guy wanted a girl, he could make it out easily and recognize all the moves the guy made. And watching Aadil with Madhu, he knew Aadil wanted Madhu. He would bet his last penny on it. The way Aadil pulled Madhu closer, the way he whispered (God knows what nonsense) into her ears and made her laugh. Madhu like most of the girls was completely unaware of Aadil's intentions. RK had enough of Aadil flirting with his Madhu, he walked towards the dance floor.

Madhu was twirling in Aadil's hand, when suddenly she felt someone hold her waist and pull her closer to him. She stopped immediately in shock, and visibly relaxed when she saw it was Shaurya. She smiles at him; RK pulls her closer to him. His intense stare was making her heart flutter. She didn't know why her face was heating up when his hold on her tightened.

RK whispered: "Dance with me."

Madhu gives him a brilliant smile: "I thought you would never ask."

RK smiles and slowly runs his finger down her right hand, and the moment he realized that Madhu was getting Goosebumps, he grinned proudly and made his hand movement even more slower and interlocked his hand with hers.

[Link to Song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsUxucMTgDY]

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai, Mein Teri Hoon Teri Teri Hoon

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai Yaara

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai, Mein Teri Hoon Teri Teri Hoon

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai Yaara...

RK and Madhu were lost in each other's eyes so much that they started swaying to the music without even realizing that they were moving.

Ya Rab... Shukriya, Teraaa... Shukriya,

Jise Chahaa... Mil Gayaa... Jise Doondhaaa... Woh Mil Gayaaa

Madhu twirls in his hand, and then with her back towards him leans on his chest.

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai, Mein Teri Hoon Teri Teri Hoon

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai Yaara

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai, Mein Teri Hoon Teri Teri Hoon

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai Yaara

RK slowly keeps his hands on her waist and pulls her closer, and slowly rubs his cheeks on her cheeks, and Madhu blushes and turns in his hand and hides her face on his chest.

Tera Aks Aks Mujh Mein Hai Samaaya...

Meri Saas Saas Mein Aas Aas Mein Tu Hi To Hai Chaaya

Tu Hi Pehli Dua Hai, Pehli Sada Hai...

Tu Hi Pehli Dua Hai, Pehli Wafa Hai

Pehli Wafa Hai, Pehli Ada Hai, Pehli Ada Hai, Pehli Ada

RK slowly runs up his hands on her back.

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai, Mein Teri Hoon Teri Teri Hoon

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai Yaara

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai, Mein Teri Hoon Teri Teri Hoon

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai Yaara

When his hand touched her naked skin, a little below her neck, she stiffened, and her breathing increases rapidly.

Ya Rab... Shukriya, Teraaa... Shukriya,

Jise Chahaa... Mil Gayaa... Jise Doondhaaa... Woh Mil Gayaaa

RK slowly moves away her hair from her neck, and bends down a little.

Khile Dhoop Dhoop Sa Tera Yeh Chehraaa

Mere Khwab Khwab Mein Raat Raat Bhar Aake Lehraaya

Tujhe Ojhal Hawa Se, Sawaan Ghata Se...

Uske Hi Nasha Se, Meine Hai Paaya, Meine Hai Paaya' Meine Paaya

He Places soft-soft kisses on her neck; she closes her eyes, moves her head to give him more access, and holds onto his upper arms more tightly, digging her nails into his flesh.

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai, Mein Teri Hoon Teri Teri Hoon

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai Yaara

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai, Mein Teri Hoon Teri Teri Hoon

Tu Mera Hai Mera Mera Hai Yaara

He slowly moves his lips towards her cheeks, and kisses her. She sighs softly and opens her eyes and he was watching her. She slowly parts her lips and closes her eyes again. RK knew what she wanted, and that was exactly what he also wanted.

Ya Rab... Shukriya, Teraaa.. Shukriya,

Jise Chahaa... Mil Gayaa... Jise Doondhaaa... Woh Mil Gayaaa

They were about to kiss, when suddenly, they were interrupted.

Aadil: "Hold it!!! There are people around you guys!"

RK and Madhu immediately part. Madhu moves back even further and looks at RK in shock, then her cheeks starts turning pink when she realizes that she was about to kiss Shaurya, and more when she remembered how he had kissed her, then she looks around and sighs in relief when she realizes that no one was watching them, while RK looks at her longingly, and then sighs and turns and gave Aadil a murderous look.

Rest of the party Madhu avoided talking to RK and spent the whole time talking to Aadil, though she tried stealing glances at RK, but every time she looked at him, he caught her looking at him as he hadn't taken his eyes off her even for a second. And every time he catches her, he either winks at her or gives her a sly smile and Madhu immediately turns away blushing. And once he even blew her a kiss.

Next day, RK walked into Madhu's room and was shocked to find Aadil sitting in her room talking to Madhu. They seemed to be involved in some serious discussion, though he couldn't hear what they were whispering about. The moment they spotted him, they stopped talking.

RK trying to hide his irritation: "Oh u!"

Aadil laughs: "Yeah me! Hi!"

RK just nods at him and looks at Madhu, gives her a naughty smiles, but she turns her face away. RK was confused with her behavior; he had expected her to sort out her feelings by now, and realize that she loves him. He walks towards her, and Places his hands on her cheeks and whispers: "hey"

Madhu immediately moves back, and RK looks at her in shock.

Madhu in a rush: "Shaurya, I really need to talk to u, it is very urgent."

RK: "Yeah, tell me."

Madhu: "Not here. Come out."

RK nods, and follows Madhu out.

Outside

Madhu: "Listen Shaurya, whatever happened last night, shouldn't have happened. I don't know what happened to me, may be I was not in my senses. So let's just forget about it okay?"

RK shocked, he had come here to tell her about his feelings and hear her say the same, not this. Helpssly: "How can u say this, Madhu? How can you even think like that?"

Madhu stubbornly: "It is the truth, Shaurya.'

RK angrily grabs her and pulls her closer: "Are you saying that, what happened between us last night was nothing?"

Madhu doesn't say anything.

RK: "Answer me, damn it!"

Madhu angrily shouts: "I don't know."

RK leaves her and turns around, running his hands angrily through his hair. And that's when he notices Aadil watching them from her room. And then he understood what they were whispering about in her room.

RK sharply turns around: "Is it because of him?"

Madhu: "Who?"

RK: "Aadil! I know it is all because of him!!! He is trying to separate us."

Madhu looks confused and then angrily: "What do you have against him? From the moment u met him, u r nothing but rude to him. And now!!! How could you accuse him of something so disgusting?"

RK: "Because he wants you!!!"

Madhu: "WHAT??? He is my best friend, and there is nothing more to it, for either of us."

RK disgustingly: "So you think! But he is in love with you and is trying to separate us."

Madhu: "What the hell are you going on and on about 'us'?? There is no us! I told you before also, that I don't want to marry you."

RK felt as if she had stabbed him. His eyes starts filling with tears, he angrily pulls her closer. Madhu winces in pain.

RK: "There is, Madhu! We are going to be together. You are mine and I won't let anyone come between us."

Madhu frustrated: "What are you saying, Shaurya?"

RK: "All I am saying is that, I f***ing love you!!!"

Please vote and comment

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 694 1
Madhu is forced to marry Superstar RK, to satisfy his ego. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
138K 6.7K 16
After her parents died, Madhu has been living with the Kundras. Seeing the protective nature of RK towards her, Madhu assumes he is in love with her...
90.6K 7.4K 24
The story of Rishabh an emotionally dead man and his mistress, Madhubala.
20.2K 644 1
RK and Madhu have an arranged marriage, and how they deal with the initial small issues in every marriage. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya