Rishabala FF : It's In His Ki...

By lazyakabookworm

After she was jilted two weeks before her marriage, Madhubala is back in India with Sultan and Sahasra after... More

Part 01
Part 02
Part 03
Part 04
Part 05
Part 06
Part 07
Part 08
Part 09
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16 A
Part 16 B
Part 18 A
Part 18 B
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23 A
Part 23 B
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34 & Epilogue

Part 17

6.3K 308 4
By lazyakabookworm

RK felt as if she had stabbed him. His eyes starts filling with tears, he angrily pulls her closer. Madhu winces in pain.

RK: "There is, Madhu! We are going to be together. You are mine and I won't let anyone come between us."

Madhu frustrated: "What are you saying, Shaurya?"

RK: "All I am saying is that, I f***ing love you!!!"

Madhu looked at him in shock for a minute, and then her face broke out into a big smile. RK smiles and moves closer to her.

RK: "I love you a lot Madhu."

Suddenly, Madhu moves back angrily, and turns away.

Madhu: "I don't love you."

RK shocked at the sudden change in her attitude, turns her around, but she avoids looking into his eyes.

RK: "I love you, Madhu."

Madhu without looking at him: "I don't love you."

RK starts getting angry again: "Then look at my face and say that."

Madhu: "Just leave me alone...alright?"

Madhu pushes his hands off and walks back to her room while RK stood there in shock, then he went behind her, and found her room closed. He started knocking on the door.

RK: "Madhu'I need to talk to you."

Madhu screams out: "I don't want to talk to you."

RK bangs on the door: "But I want to talk to you'. Damn it, open the door!!!"

Madhu: "Please leave me alone, Shaurya."

And RK stopped.

She was crying.

RK started getting desperate and Pleads: "Please baby, open the door'. Please tell me what is wrong."

Madhu doesn't reply, he could hear Aadil trying to console her.

That ba****d trying to act like her friend! But I am sure; he told her something against me. He made my Madhu cry! I will kill that @#%$%@.

That evening

Aadil: "Enough Madhu, get up!!! Stop crying over that loser! Let's go out."

Madhu: "I don't want to go out."

Aadil: "Remember what I told you? Not to show him that he matters to you."

Madhu helpssly: "I can't. I love him so much."

Aadil getting angry: "Stop it, Madhu!"

Madhu doesn't say anything.

Aadil: "I don't want you sitting here and crying. Just come with me."

Madhu: "No."

Aadil: "If I mean anything to you, then come with me."

Madhu reluctantly agrees.

As he watches the car drive away, Ramukaka picked up the phone and started dialing a number. He knew something had happened between RK and Madhu, though he had no clue what it was, as he was not able to talk to Madhu all this while since Aadil was there with Madhu all the time. But he was sure of one thing, RK and Madhu loved each other a lot. And he was not going to let some Silly fight ruin their life. Someone picks up the phone on the other end.

Ramukaka: "RK?"

RK: "Ramukaka?"

Ramukaka: "Madhu went out for dinner with Aadil."

RK: "Where?"

At restaurant

Madhu was walking towards the restaurant alone as Aadil was on the phone, when she felt someone pull her towards the large trees.

Madhu shocked: "Shaurya?"

Madhu: "What are you doing?"

RK: "What are YOU doing?"

Madhu: "Leave me."

RK: "What happened, Madhu? Why are you so rude to me, suddenly?"

Madhu: "Nothing happened, just let me go."

RK: "NO!! I know that ******* told u something about me. Madhu when will you realize that he loves you and wants you?"

Madhu angrily: "Stop it Shaurya! Don't say anything against dadi. He is my best friend!"

RK equally angry: "He doesn't even deserve to be called your friend."

Madhu: "ENOUGH!!!! I don't have to listen to all this."

RK: "You have to!"

Madhu: "Leave me now or I will scream."

RK grabs her arms and pulls her closer: "I don't care!"

Madhu's eyes starts filling with tears: "You are hurting me."

RK immediately loosens his grip; Madhu pushes him and runs off, while RK keeps calling out to her.

Madhu was feeling so suffocated sitting there while Aadil was happily talking to her.

Aadil: "Stop picking on your food and eat something."

Madhu: "I am not hungry. Let's just leave."

Aadil: "No, we will go after we have our dinner."

They hear someone playing piano, immediately a spot light comes on her right side. Madhu turns to see RK playing the piano looking at her. His eyes were pleading her.

Aaoge Jab Tum O Saajna

Angna Phool Khilenge

Barsega Saawan

Barsega Saawan

Jhoom Jhoom Ke

Do Dil Aise Milenge

Madhu tries to blink back her tears, but then one tear slips down and she immediately turns her face, and slowly wipes it off.

Aaoge Jab Tum Saajna

Angna Phool Khilenge

Some guy comes and pats on RK's shoulder, RK immediately gets up from there and the guy takes over the piano.

Naina Tere Kajrare Hai

Naino Pe Hum Dil Hare Hai

RK looks at Madhu, then picks up a rose from a nearby table and slowly walks towards Madhu's table.

Anjane Hi Tere Naino Ne

Vaade Kiye Kayi Saare Hai

RK looks into Madhu's eyes with tears and pleading looking in eyes.

Saanso He Leher..Maddam Chale

RK offers the flower to Madhu, Madhu looks at Aadil and he looked angry, and she looked around and everyone was watching them.

To Se Kahe

Barsega Saawan

Barsega Saawan

Jhoom Jhoom Ke

Do Dil Aise Milenge

She looks at Aadil and he was about to get up angrily, she didn't want to create a scene, so she immediately took the flower from RK.

Aaoge Jab Tum Saajna

Angna Phool Khilenge

Aadil notices that some couples have come to the dance floor and were dancing.

Aadil puts his hand forward: "Dance with me."

Chanda Ko Uta Raton Mein

Hai Zindagi Tere Haton Mein

Palko Pe Jhil Mil Taare Hai

Aana Bahri Barsato Mein

Madhu looks at RK for a second, then takes Aadil's hand and walks off with him.

Sapno Ka Jahan

Hoga Khila Khila

Barsega Saawan

Barsega Saawan

Jhoom Jhoom Ke

Do Dil Aise Milenge

Madhu hugs Aadil tightly to stop herself from crying, when she remembers her dance with Shaurya the previous night

Angna Phool Khilenge

RK sees Madhu hugging Aadil, and angrily walks towards them.

RK pulls Madhu's hand and turns her around. She looks at him in shock and he was looking at her with so much anger. Suddenly he puts his hand behind her head and grabs on her hair and pulls her head closer. Some people starting clapping as the song ended, and Aadil looked on in shock, as RK slams down his mouth on Madhu's.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60K 1.8K 3
Madhu finally starts her new college and on the first day of college, she attracts the attention of Rishabh Kundra, and ends up being his toy. Cover...
27.1K 780 1
RK is furious at the whole wide world. He hates his parents for forcing him to marry a stranger, he hates Dipali for refusing to marry him and he hat...
81.4K 2.5K 4
When his brother runs away, RK has to step in as the groom and marry Madhubala. Cover Courtesy : ImOrginal aka Nithya
206K 9.2K 19
RK and Madhu are complete strangers and they are married, and RK has to hide his marriage from his family while she lives in the outhouse as his frie...