All the love

De NellyBranth

Narry Fanfiction - Harry Styles as the big star and Niall Horan like the poor guy. You know the plot. Two guy... Mai multe

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43

41

498 22 8
De NellyBranth

Niall frowned. He followed Harry to his new agent and Niall immediately received a bad gut feeling.

"Zayn Malik!" he said he was and hes office was anything but clean. He lived in an older house, and he loved the idea that he now had control over Harry. It was as if he only saw the money he would receive. Niall didn't like it and Zayn was also disgusting.

"So you have your fancy boyfriend with you?"

Harry just smiled and he kept Nialls hand tightly.

"Yes, it was just a quick meeting today?"

Zayn looked at Niall as he stripped off his clothes with his eyes.

"Always nice with good-looking guys in my office."

Harry just laughed. Zayn then presented some script in front of Harry.

"Read through and pick out." He smiled obliquely toward Harry. "I suggest those with hot scenes. They give more money."

Harry just smiled.

"No, I and Niall wont do such films again."

Zayn seemed almost disappointed.

"Maybe I could arrange for you to once again get to play against each other?"

Harry laughed.

"No thanks, I prefer to have a separating from work and personal life."

When they left the office sat Zayn and almost checked Niall out. It was as if he wasn't ashamed over the fact that he did.

"I don't like him."

Harry laughed.

"I admit that he can go over the limit, but there are many who he has helped me before and he's good."

Niall snorted.

"I bet he takes the novice and let them go through the bed."

Harry laughed again.

"You have a wild imagination Nialler."

They were headed for the elevator when they suddenly heard Zayns voice.

"Can I buy you dinner?"

Harry turned his head in amazement.

"Huh?"

Zayn came out of the office and came towards them.

"Yes, we can go down to one place near by and eat some food together. I love to learn more about the stars that I care for."

Niall tried to get Harry's attention and he shook his head, but as always did Harry as pleased him.

"Yes, that would be fun!"

-----

Niall poked in the food. Okay Zayn didn't say anything more as could be wrong, or did anything, but his eyes got Niall losing the appetite.

"So you two are together?" he asked. "Is it serious?"

Harry nodded. He held Nialls hand under the table and he smiled at Zayn.

"Niall and I have decided to invest in each other and he's the man of my life."

Zayn didn't seemed so keen on that part. Niall swallowed.

"And you?" he asked why. "If you have a partner?"

Zayn leaned back in the chair and he looked straight through Nialls clothes and he smiled awry.

"Not yet!"

Niall met his gaze. Thus, it was so obvious. Zayn tried to get Niall?

"Someone as you want, as are on his way into your life?" Harry asked, completely unaware of what happened. Zayn laughed a little bit and he looked at Niall with hot eyes.

"Perhaps!" he replied hoarsely. "I'm trying to get one guy to know that I am the one he should choose."

Harry chewed up food and looked at him.

"Then we'll hope for the best?"

Zayn smiled wryly and he looked straight back at Niall.

"Yes, I agree."

Niall frowned and then he looked at Harry.

"I have to go to the toilet!"

Harry gave him a light kiss on the cheek.

"Okay, come back then."

----

Niall just felt discomfort. He did what he should in the bathroom and then he washed his hands. He saw himself in the mirror and he frowned. Why couldn't Harry listen on Niall, just once and for all? He wiped his hands and went back to the table. Directly he noticed that something was changed. As soon Niall arrived, Harry stood up and he was angry.

"Niall, I think we should go."

Zayn laughed a little bit and he looked amused at them.

"What? I'm just offering you something funny and nice?"

Harry took Nialls hand and pulled him away from there. Niall was surprised. He almost didn't dared to ask. Harry took him to the car and then he swallowed a little.

"You were right." he whispered hoarsely, and he then looked at Niall. "He asked if we were interested in some threesome because he found you sexy."

Niall got up a smile.

"You should listen to me once?"

Harry nodded and he blushed.

"I begin to understand what you're after." he whispered hoarsely, and then he smiled at Niall. "Okay, I agree to all the demands and all that you want us to change now. I agree to all the requirements that you have and maybe going to get, I want to be yours and nothing is as important as us."

Niall felt his heart was warmed up. He raised his hand and stroked it over Harry's gorgeous face.

"Finally you begin to understand?"

Harry nodded and he took Niall in his arms. He hugged him and he smiled big.

"I'm such a guy who doesn't immediately understand, not until it's almost too late."

Niall laughed a little bit. He stood on his toes and kissed Harry's lips.

"Maybe that's why I love you?"

----

Yes there was a change. Harry began to listen, and he was almost a little too much the new Harry.

"Is this okay?"

Niall laughed.

"You don't need to ask me for advice in everything."

Harry snorted.

"But it's you who has all the answers?"

Niall enjoyed and kissed him softly on the cheek.

"Take the onion to the sauce and cook, but don't let it burn."

Harry nodded happily.

"I'm sure it's your family that's smart. Your mom and you have many wise advice."

Niall couldn't help laughing. He looked amused at Harry, who seriously tried to cook on his own. He wanted to learn new things and he wanted to do things as Niall found interesting. It was like they were finally able to be together in both their conditions.

"One more thing!" Harry mumbled hoarsely, and he quickly looked at Niall. "I called Liam and asked him to apologize myself for it all as has happen before. Now he can help both of us and he is even my agent..."

Niall sat down on a chair and he was satisfied.

"And let him do what he thinks is best for us."

Harry nodded a little bit.

"I promise." he replied cheerfully, and he smiled at Niall. "I have started to think about more things than just the little things."

Niall put his head askew and he felt only harmony.

"And you promise to not stop trying?"

Harry looked proudly at him and he shook his head.

"I have stopped trying. I just do it."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

10.1K 672 22
Niall couldn't leave but he wanted too, just wanted to pack up and forget... But he couldn't. 11.11.15 - 8.11.18
4.2K 63 39
i started this book as y/n and niall imagines but halfway through i changed it to narry (: send requests for certain story ideas <3 thank you for r...
5.2K 312 21
Harry writes to his Diary. Niall writes to Harry. They love each other. But don't know it yet because they're just friends. Narry Storan book? I...
49.5K 1K 24
(Excuse the carrot in here. Was my first fanfic) Harry Styles is living the life, with all his friends, his popularity, and his reputation, he has it...