[i] made to be together ↠ tre...

Galing kay killpowers

Tremaine and Jazelle have been friends/lovers since childhood. Tremaine became known as Trey Songz , and Jaze... Higit pa

Prologue.
Chapter One | Swim Good
Chapter Two | Complicated
Chapter Three | Don't Be Scared
Chapter Four | Up To You
Chapter Five | Love Lost
Chapter Six | The Real Her/Him
Chapter Seven | Stuck on Stupid
Chapter Eight | Love Without Tragedy
Chapter Nine | Simply Amazing
Chapter Ten | Dirty Laundry
Chapter Eleven | Still Got It
Chapter Twelve | Get It Over With
Chapter Thirteen | Do Ya Thang
Chapter Fourteen | Passion/Pain/Pleasure
Chapter Fifteen | Love and War
Chapter Sixteen | We'll Be Fine
Chapter Seventeen | Forbidden Fruit
Chapter Eighteen | Can You Stand The Rain?
Chapter Nineteen | Forever Yours
Chapter Twenty | We All Want Love
Chapter Twenty-One | Doing It Wrong
Chapter Twenty-Two | Hate That I Love You
Chapter Twenty-Three | Moment 4 Life
Chapter Twenty-Four | Her
Chapter Twenty-Six | 1+1
Epilogue.
BONUS | Chapter Titles

Chapter Twenty-Five | Say It

1K 27 9
Galing kay killpowers

Don't forget about Remember My Name : (Chris Brown Story) and What The Future Holds (Odd Future Story) !!!!

*

- Jazelle -

Hodgy 💚✊: Come back please. (Recieved, 7:56 PM)

Jazelle: ...Ok. (Sent, 8:04 PM)

"Grandma, I think I'm ready to leave." I said.

"Okay, 'member what I told you now." she said, giving me a Tupperware bowl FULL of conkies.

"Thanks grandma, I'll come see you before I leave." I kissed her cheek.

"Be safe Jazzy!" she yelled as I walked out the door. I just hate it when people tell me shit so late, he knows we're going back to LA on Friday, it's Wednesday right now. Why didnt't he tell me this before? I walked back to the beach to get back to Hodgy.

"Yo you okay?" he asked looking down at his phone.

"Yeah I'm fine." I bit my lip.

"I'm not hungry anymore, you just wanna go back?" he asked. I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and it felt so warm in his. I like him, like a LOT. I love Trey, like a LOT. I'm torn between the two, but I already know who I'm going home to.

"Y'all back early." Taco said, playing GTA V with Adrienne.

"I know, we were um, tired." Hodgy said, shrugging his shoulders and going to his room. I feel bad now but he knows I can't do this shit. I went to my room to change clothes, and that's when Tyler walked in. I was only in a bra and some basketball shorts.

"Get out faggot." I threw a shirt at him.

"Yo wassup with you and that nigga Hodgy?" he asked.

"Well he told me he loved me. Lord knows how much our feelings have grown for each other, but it's impossible for us to leave the ones we're with." I said.

"Damn. That nigga really has major feelings for you. I understand though. So what you gone do?" he asked sitting on the bed.

"I don't even know Ty. I don't. Things aren't meant to be right now, maybe the future will be different. But for now, I have Trey and he has Cortney." Tears were falling but I was silently crying.

"Awww. Come here." Tyler motioned me over. I walked to him and just cried on his shoulder. I've never had this feeling as bad as it is. Being single isn't an option but it's hard to deal. After about three minutes, I wiped my eyes and went to go heat up my food. I was hungry den a mf.

I was leaning over the the counter waiting on the microwave to ding, when I felt a body behind me. "I'm sorry." they said. I know exactly who it was.

"Look, you don't have to be sorry for expressing your feelings toward me—I have no problem with it—it just wasn't the right time you know? Maybe if you would have told me earlier, things would've been different. But now you and Trey have both got me falling...HARD. I've dealt with similar shit before, but it wasn't this deep. So basically what I'm saying is I can't be with you because you've got too much shit going for you to let you be caught up on me. You've got a handsome kid and a beautiful girlfriend. I have a wonderful boyfriend who takes care of me. Go handle that, don't worry about me. I'm fine boo." I said all while the microwave dinged.

"I understand, but if things don't work out for us. I'ma find you and take you out, I.don't.give.a.fuck!" he smiled.

"I hope I didn't make you feel bad and I didn't try to dog you, that wasn't my intention. I just needed to put your ass back into place before I continue this night." I laughed.

He backed me up into the counter, grabbed me by my waist and kissed me, more passionate than ever. I bit his bottom lip and then pulled away. "Thank you." he smiled and whispered. I grabbed my food and a fork and went into my room to watch This Is The End.

Towards the part where Jonah Hill becomes possessed, I heard moaning and screams coming from next door. I walked out to see who it was, Hodgy soon followed me. I looked around and seen no sign of Rihanna and Tyler, but then I found them smoking on the balcony. My mouth formed the 'o' shape. It's fucking Adrienne. Holy shit, she's cheating on Forrest! I don't know whether to bust in and stop it or tell him. I had Hodgy help me discreetly open the door. My heart dropped, they were just watching a damn movie. I shook my head cause I felt stupid as fuck.

I finished watching my movie and eventually fell asleep.

* * *

* The Next Morning *

- Tremaine -

"So you just gone cut me off like I'm a damn side hoe?" Helen screamed in my face.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p'.

"Aren't you supposed to be married?" I added.

"But I'm not happy, that's the point." she sighed.

"Well that's your fault. I'm focusing on my baby and us getting back on track. That kiss? It didn't mean shit, I was pissed at her you know that." I mugged her because she was in my way.

"Well Tremaine you can't just throw me out like this. I can prove to you that I'm your number one." she followed me out into the living room.

"Now you really sound like a side hoe." I laughed in her face.

"Fuck it, fuck you, you're a piece of shit asshole, I hope you catch an STD you stupid fuck. Don't call me when she does yo ass wrong and you want some of this good p-" I cut her off, "You wasn't talking all that shit when my dick was in yo mouth." I said.

That really ticked her off, so she threw a wine glass at my tv. She lucky I'm a man otherwise her ass would've been on the ground.

"Fuck out my house stank ass bitch." I pushed her out down the stairs.

Don't got time for these hoes, I'm on Jazelle Marie Evans. Speaking of bae, I need to text her.

Trey: When you get back, it's over for dat 🐱. (Sent, 11:30 AM)

J Bae 😍👫💍: I like the sound of that 😏 (Recieved, 11:31 AM)

Trey: Don't tempt me, a nigga got a photoshoot in a minute. (Sent, 11:32 AM)

J Bae 😍👫💍: You started it! But good luck, have fun. (Recieved, 11:34 AM)

Trey: Oh I will. (Sent, 11:35 AM)

* * *

- Chris -

Chris: Can't wait til you get back. 😘 (Sent, 11:41 AM)

R 🎀💋: Me either, seeing you after hours isn't enough for me, I need you now (Recieved, 11:42 AM)

This shit is eating me alive. Kae gone kill me if she find out about this lil thing about Rihanna and I. Man I love both. I do Kae so wrong but she always gives me her best love. Then you got Rih over here, teasing me with these Instagram pictures and shit, living her life like she don't care about me. I got dressed and headed over to Tyga's house for a smoke.

"My bruh." Tyga said greeting me.

"Wassup man?" I replied stepping in.

"Hey lil man!" I said to King as he ran up to me and hug me.

"Kwis come play." he said tugging my hand toward the living room, where I saw Chyna and Heather doing yoga.

"Damn." I mumbled. I played with King for about 10 minutes and then went down to the studio with Ty.

"What's really up man? Yo ass don't ever come over unless its some shit so wassup?" he asked lighting the joint.

"Yo, Rihanna and I fooling around again man. I can't help it. My heart loves Karrueche but my dick loves Robyn."

"Aw HELL NAW NIGGA! You doing this shit on yo own, I ain't helping yo ass no more. You the one that keep trying to make yoself look good for the media, but you keep fucking up! Do you know how many hoes want the dick? But look who I'm at home with, Chyna and Cairo! All because I've grown up and I've changed. You know what you are? A little ass boy that say he gone change and never do." Ty said, taking a puff. He's harsh with his words, but it's brotherly love. I deserve everything he's saying.

"I know dude. Put ya self in my shoes." I replied.

"I don't have to nigga, I know what it want." he took another puff.

* * *

- Forrest -

"Layla don't you miss your mommy?" I asked her as I sat in her room watching Sophia the First with her.

"No. She's always with somebody that takes care of her." she replied brushing her Barbie doll's hair.

"What you mean?" I furrowed my left eyebrow.

"Like when we stayed at J Cole house, or 2 Chainz, or even umm Wiz Khalifa. I would always ask them what they were doing and they'd say "I'm going to take care of your mommy real good." then they'd smile and take her upstairs. So I know she's taken care of." she said nonchalantly. The hell? So this means...Adrienne's a hoe, gold digger? Oh I need more on this history.

* * *

Just wanted to fill y'all in for this week. Everything is settled between Mr. Beats and Jazzy & Tremaine and Helen. Adrienne and Chris got explaining to do. I finally threw the boys POV in here.

What direction do y'all think the story is going in? A sequel might be in the works, DEPENDING on how I end the story, but the finale is up to you guys, not me...well maybe me I still don't know.

Don't forget about Remember My Name : (Chris Brown Story) and What The Future Holds (Odd Future Story) ! Those chapters are coming soon!

Don't forget you guys can talk to me and shit, don't be scared of a nigga!

Twitter - KILLDizzle
Instagram - killdizzlee

A nigga be lonely just talk to me lol.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.2K 291 19
A Chris Brown Love Story Kaia and Chris has been friends ever since they were little. Until Chris had the fame and fortune, Kaia was left in the dust...
20.5K 966 55
Third Book To The Series: Still trying to manage their lives, careers and kids. Throughout the change they know no one is perfect but will they surv...
28.4K 1K 28
When Jordan Bennett met Zion Wilson, she never thought he would make all of her wildest, yet fulfilling, fantasies and desires come true.
60.9K 1.7K 30