Mlp one-shots

By SunriseShine88

A book of mlp one-shots! It could be about anything, something, or everything. XD Happy reading! :) Disclaime... More

WELCOME
Sacrifice (raridiamond)
More than friends (STARBURST)
Apple of my eye
Hide and seek (creepypasta)
The Story of Pinkamena 1
The Story of Pinkamena 2
My Little Unicorn (poem)
Appleseeds
Escaping Together
How do I tell him? (CheesePie)
"MESSAGES" (creepypasta)

Dear Dashie

181 10 8
By SunriseShine88

Hey guys! Lightning strike is @REALBEDHEAD 's OC so this story is dedicated to her. In this story season 6 didn't happen, but rainbow dash became a wonder-bolt. BTW, the drawing above is by @REALBEDHEAD and that is lightning strike. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy the story! 😀😋😝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow dash's POV

"Sorry not sorry, Soarin. But we are over!"

My words echoed through the halls as I shout at my colt friend. Well, ex-coltfriend.

"But dear, we are just friends!" He said.

I glared at him. "Friends huh? Then why did you kissed spitfire?"

"I can explain."

"Spare me your lies! It's too late to explain. We are over."

And with that, I turned around and flew away. I don't want to see him. He will just play with my heart if we continue this.

I flew to the window of my room in the wonderbolt's HQ. I sighed and lay on my bed. I looked around the room. My roommate, lightning strike, is not around.

That when I saw a letter on my desk. I grabbed it, opened the envelope, and began reading the letter.

Dear Dashie,

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I think you are awesome
Because I like you

~⚡️ ~

What?! Is this a love letter?! From who could this be?!

The letter is kind of cheesy, a kind of letter that an egghead will write. But I have to admit that it's also 20% cooler than Soarin. (Way way way more cooler)

I put the letter on my bedside table. Whoever wrote the letter should be a wondercolt too. Who could it be?

During the practice for our next performance, I received another letter.

Dear dashie,
How are you doing? Did you like my poem? I hope you are doing just fine. I don't like seeing you sad or frustrated. When you are hurt, I am hurt. I would like you to know that I think about you everyday and every night. I like you so much, I think I'm falling in love with you.

~⚡️ ~

I blushed. This guy is so sweet, I admit.

"Dash! Come here now! We have to practice!"

I got up from the bleachers and dashed to my position. Princess Celestia invited us to perform before the grand galloping gala starts. I can't wait to see my friends! And maybe I can ask twilight and Princess cadence for advice on this secret admirer.

For the rest of the week, I received more and more letters from the mysterious admirer. And the more sweet notes that I read, the more curious I become. Who could this be?

I also noticed that lightning strike is acting a bit....weird this days. She always looks nervous and she doesn't make eye contact. Is she keeping a secret from me? Ever since I became a wonderbolt, lightning become my best friend and we never keep secrets from each other.

At the day of the of the gala, I quickly put on my wonderbolt uniform. We will wear our gala outfits later, after the performance.

As I was getting ready, I found another letter waiting for me at the door of my room....

Dear Dashie,
I think it's time for you to know who I am. Please meet me at the garden at 8 o'clock during the gala. I hope you have a good time, my love.
~⚡️~

I gasped. Now he wants to meet up with me! Shall I go or not?

When I'm done putting on my uniform, we all flew to the train station. The train took us to canterlot.

"Dear ponies of Equestria!" Princess Cadence said with a beam, she is the host of this year's grand galloping gala. "Welcome to the grand galloping gala! I hope we will all have a wonderful night. To start the gala, we invited the wonderbolt's to perform."

That was our cue, we all flew and started performing. It was going really well until......

*THUD!!!* I accidentally bumped on one of the towers of the castle. I lost my balance and started falling. NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I braced myself for impact and closed my eyes. So this is how I die.......

Instead of hitting the ground, somepony caught me. I open my eyes and saw a mare with navy blue coat and white and sky blue mane.

"Lightning strike?!" I exclaimed. She winked in reply.

Some of the ponies that are watching us are applauding, they must think it's part of the act.

After the performance, I try to look for lightning strike so I can thank her for saving me, but it seems like she disappeared. I can't find her! Where could she be?

"Rainbow dash!" Spitfire cried. Oh-no! Now she's going to yell at me for messing up the performance.

"That was...........AMAZING! You should have told us that you and lighting are performing the falling trick." She said. Huh? I thought she's going to be mad at me.

"Um, yeah. Thanks!" I replied. "Speaking of lightning strike, have you seen her?"

"No, I haven't." She shrugged. "See ya later!" Then spitfire dashed off.

Now I have to dress up for the gala. Argh! I dislike dressing up.

I strolled around Canterlot looking for a boutique so I can buy a dress. A simple yet awesome looking store caught my eye, so I decided to buy my dress there.

I entered the store. The design of this place looks a bit familiar. It reminds of the the carousel boutique that rarity owned.

"Hi darling! Nice to see ya drop by here." A familiar voice greeted me.

I turned around and found rarity. "Rarity! I'm so happy to see you!"

Rarity smiled. "So you are looking for a dress for the gala, eh?"

"Yup! So this is your boutique you have been talking about, huh? I almost didn't recognize it. You changed it up a bit." I said

"Yeah! I gave it a makeover." Rarity said with a giggle. Then she looked at me from my head to my hoofs.

She gasped. "Goodness darling! You need a makeover yourself!"

I cringed. Nooooooooooo!!!

Before I can protest, rarity dragged me to the dressing rooms. She helped me put on this sparkling, rainbow colored dress. Next, She added light make-up on my face. Then she styled my mane and added a clip that looked like my cutie mark.

"Done!" Rarity cried as she handed me a mirror. I gasped. Oh Rarity.......

"Rarity! I look...........AWESOME!!!!!!!!!"

Rarity beamed with pride. "Of course darling, makeovers are my thing."

That's when my other friends burst in the store. They are already wearing their gala outfits and they looked awesome too. But, not as awesome as me. I'm 20% cooler.

"Rainbow dash! Rarity!" Pinkie pie exclaimed. "Great to see you after a really, really, REALLY, LONG TIME!"

Fluttershy wave at us and applejack hugged me and rarity. "It's been a long time, sugarcubes." AJ whispered.

"Where's Twilight?" I asked.

"She said we will meet her at the castle during the gala." Fluttershy replied in her quiet voice.

"Well what are we waiting for!?!" Pinkie pie jumped up and down. "LET'S GO!!!!!" She is obviously excited to go to the gala.

At the gala, everyone is dressed nicely. I remember the times when we accidentally messed up the gala. I laughed at that thought.

Then I suddenly thought about Lightning Strike. Wait- why would I think about lightning strike? Can she be my secret admirer? What was I thinking?!That's impossible! I'm pretty sure lightning strike only thinks of me as a friend.

"Who is lightning strike?" I heard a voice ask me. I looked up to see who it was.

"Twilight Sparkle?!" I exclaimed. Lowering my head down and blushed from embarrassment. I can't believe I accidentally thought about lightning strike aloud! Twilight and Spike, who is now as tall as twilight, looked at each other and shrugged.

"I'll talk to you about it later." I whispered. She nodded and spike nodded.

"Sweet Celestia, your taller than us now!" Rarity exclaimed.

"Yeah, and your voice is a bit deeper and your hair is now long." Chatty pinkie jumped in the conversation.

"I know right! Anyways, I'm so glad to see you all!" Twilight exclaimed.

"Spike grew too!" Fluttershy said. "He's a big dragon now."

"But not too big." He replied with a chuckle.

I looked away and thought about the secret admirer. He wrote to me that I will see him later. Butterflies started to flutter in my stomach. I feel a bit nervous about this.

Applejack noticed me and puts her hoof on my back, squeezing me to a quick hug. "Are ya ok, sugarcube?"

"You seem a bit off ever since we arrived here, at the gala." Fluttershy said in a worried tone. "Is there anything wrong?"

"It's nothing." I denied. Why am I even denying?

"You can tell us, rainbow dash. We are your friends." Twilight said, looking at me.

I sighed and told them about the letters, my secret admirer, everything that happend this week. I also told them about how lightning strike rescued me a while ago and the weird way she is acting these days.

Suddenly, I wished that lightning was my secret admirer. I have to admit that she makes me feel special. Hey! Don't judge! That mare saved my life! Does this mean that I like her now?

Why am I asking myself a lot these days?!

"I don't know if I should meet up with my mysterious 'admirer' later. Should I?" I asked my friends.

"Of course you should, darling!" Rarity exclaimed. "He will feel rejected if you didn't meet up with him. That would be unladylike."

"It could be a she!" Pinkie pie commented. "Or a she-he! Or he-she! Or-"

"Yeah, yeah. We get it pinkie pie." Applejack said, rolling her green eyes.

"You have to meet him..... Or her..." Spike agreed.

"Ok!" I replied. "Thanks guys!"

After a while, it was almost 8 o'clock. Rarity re-touched my make-up. Fluttershy and applejack tried to call my nervous nerves. Twilight read aloud a book about dating. (That girl has a book for everything.) Spike held the book for twilight. While pinkie pie danced and ate a cupcake in 10 seconds flat. (Hahaha!)

At 8 o'clock sharp, my friends led me to the garden.

"Just don't be shocked of who it's going to be, ok? It's going to be someone who is close to you and you kinda bit like her back." Pinkie pie said, smiling really big and jumping up and down.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "How did you know that? Are you and the mysterious admirer planning this or something?"

"Nope! It's just a hunch!" She said with a mysterious wink. This pink earth pony is sometimes weird, but you gotta love her!

"Good luck! Ya gonna need it." Applejack said with her thick country accent.

"Thanks!" I said.

"We will watch from the bushes." Twilight said pointing at a nerby bush.

"Ok."

"LET'S STOP TALKING!" Pinkie pie shouted. "IF WE STALL HER THIS ONE-SHOT STORY IS GOING TO BE LONGER. AND I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO EAT MORE CUPCAKES!!!"

"One-shot story?!" We all exclaimed. Pinkie pie you are making my confused mind even more confused.

"It's nothing. Don't mind what I just said." Pinkie pie shrugged

(JUST GO ON WITH THE STORY ALREADY. YOU ARE MAKING THE READERS BORED!) Who are you? (Dash, I'm the author) Sorry, miss shine. We will go on with the story. And anyways, I don't think the readers are bored yet. 😉

Anyways, where was I? Oh, yes!

As I watch my friends hide on the bush, I looked around for any sign of a stallion (or a mare) who might be my secret admirer.

"Hey Dashie." A voice cried out.

I turned around and saw a pony that is my wondercolt best friend who rescued me a few hours ago. Can you guess who it is? You're right! It's......

"Lightning strike?!" I exclaimed. That's the second time this day I called her like that. "A-are y-you the-?"

"Yes, Dashie. I am. I am the one who sent you those letters." She replied, a cute blush appearing on her cheeks.

We looked at each other for a minute. Wow, her eyes are really pretty. I catch her staring at me.

"See anything you like?" I joked.

She blushed again. " I like you, Dashie. I like all of you. I like your flaws and your talents. You are the most awesome mare I ever met. I think I'm in love with you."

Now it was my turn to blush. This girl is just so sweet!

I looked at the bush where my friends are hiding. I can see six pairs of eyes looking at me and lighting. Pinkie pie waved at me and whisper-shouted "Go Rainbow Dash!"

"Dashie." Lightning strike called.

"Yes?"

"Do you like me back?" She asked.

"Lightning, im sorry but....I don't." I replied.

Her face feel and she looked really disappointed. This mare really does like me.

"Just kidding!" I said, playfully slapping her on her back. "Of course I feel the same way about you. You are cool, fun, and awesome!"

Her face lit up again. She kissed me on the cheek.

I looked at her with a surprised look in my face.

"Sorry! Can't help it!" She said with a smile.

"It's ok. I don't mind at all." I smiled back. And pointed at my cheek. "Another kiss?"

She stuck her tongue out. "Nope!"

"Please?"

She laughed. "Ok, just one more."

As she was about to kiss me on my cheek, I quickly turned around so she quickly kissed me in the lips instead. I can hear a gushes coming from the nearby bush. "Awwwwww!"

"Dashie!" Lightning exclaimed, blushing madly.

I giggled. "You're blushing!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes you are!"

"No I'm not!"

We looked at each other for a moment and laughed.

"Ok fine. I blushed." She said. "This is the best gala night ever!"

I smiled and held her hoof "Yes! That's because everything is 20% cooler when we are together."

"I love you, my dear Dashie.........."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1K 64
This is a story I'm Writing about the shipping from MLP, FlashLight. The Majority of this fic takes place in the Alternate Universe , where humans co...
1.6K 43 23
A story about a stallion who is looking into the disappearance of a mare and meeting some interesting ponies. This is the story of the true Equestria...
1.1K 17 14
Five inhabitants of Equestria that lived completely different lives decided to group up and swore to abandon this world. Now they plan to create a ne...
4.2K 333 89
During a 3-day vacation at a log cabin, in the mountains, 7 college students and a kid from Earth are accidentally sent to Equestria. Now, they must...