Daddy's Little Girls - The Wa...

Por ToshaDamaya

Sequel to The Way I Love You. Reese, Raegan and Raye. Young, rich and beautiful could easily describe the... Más

Author's Note
[1] Family Love
[2] Love of a Friend
[3] New Love
[4] Vindictive Love
[5] Love Hurts
[6] Sister Love
[8] Physical Love - Raegan
[9] Unwanted Love - Reese
[10] Helpless Love
[10.1] Helpless Love Part 2
[11] Surrounded in Love
[12] Runaway Love
[13] Daddy's overprotective Love
[14] Thug Love
[15] Crazy Love
[16] Valentine Love
[17] Love is Garbage
[18] Mama Love
[19] I Can Love and Protect You
[20] I Think I Love Him
[21] So you in Love?
[22] Love is Patient
[23] Protected Love
[24] Closest thing to Love
[25] Misplaced Love
[26] Liam's Love
[27] I Love Her
[28] Real Love
[29] You Love Him
[30] First Love
[31] Love for Percy
[32] If You Love Him...
[33] Forbidden Love
[34] Losing Love
[35] I Love My Girls
[36] Fixing Love
[37] Love and Drama
[38] Love and Drama Part 2
Epilogue

[7] Puppy Love - Raye

22.1K 1K 102
Por ToshaDamaya

AN: So I decided to keep writing in first person. It was easier to write the story that way. I'll go back and change the beginning parts after the story is done. Also the next three parts will focus on each girl. [7] is for Raye, [8] is for Raegan, and [9] is for Reese. All three focus around the events of Saturday night during the party and will intertwine.

Also, I don't live in Miami. I haven't been to Miami since I was 16 so bare with me if ever mention anything and it's wrong. This part mentions the girls school. It's not real, I made it up. So please no comments about it.

Always tell me what you think and follow, vote and all that good stuff! Sorry about any mistakes. This isn't edited. Love you all. LB86

*

[7] Puppy Love - Raye

I was sitting in the chair getting my makeup done by Raegan. It was taking too long. I was already dressed in the dress and heels Reese made me put on from the shopping trip we had earlier.

"Almost done Raye Raye." Raegan said again.

I sighed. It was taking way too long.

"Are you excited?"

"I'm nervous Raegan, what If I do something stupid like laugh and then fart in front of him?" Just thinking about it had my palms sweating. I didn't want to ruin my chances with Corey, this was my first date and I was hoping he could be my first boyfriend too.

Raegan laughed at me. "Just try to calm down and please don't fart in front of the boy. That's not cute, but if it happens just keep laughing like it didn't happen. Thats what I do when I'm with Liam." She chuckled.

"Okay I'm done." She said stepping back. You look amazing Raye."

I looked at myself in the mirror and had to agree. I didn't look like myself, the makeup and hair made me look a lot older than my 14 yrs of age. Raegan came and stood beside me. "You're going to be fine. Call me or Reese if you need anything, we'll be at the party waiting for you."

"Okay."

*

Raegan left in regular clothes because she was getting ready at Liam's house before the party. My parents were no where to be found but a few guests were arriving for the Soloman's party. I decided to meet Corey at the end of the driveway because I didn't want to poor boy to be interoggated by my dad just in case he popped up.

"Raye you look nice." I heard someone say. I turned to face James Soloman. Thanking God it wasn't daddy.

"Thank you Mr. Soloman. I have plans with a friend and then I'm going to a party with my sisters."

His eyes narrowed before he spoke again. "So Raegan and Reese are both going to the party? Where is it at?" He asked getting a little close causing me to back away. I could also see that he was getting a little angry. Was he mad because we weren't staying for his?

"At Raegan's boyfriend's house."

I heard my phone start to ring and saw that Corey was calling. "I have to go Mr. Soloman. Congrats on the baby and I'll tell my sisters you said hello."

That was wierd.

"Hey Corey." I said answering my phone.

"Hey Raye, I'm not sure if I'm outside of the right house. My gps brought to a mansion with a lot cars parked outside and I just wanted to make sure this was your place."

Yeah he had it correct. Maybe I should've met him at the restaurant? Well it was too late for that. "I'm walking outside, what are you driving?"

"I'm in a black dodge durango."

I walked outside and saw the SUV and Corey sitting inside, he got out when he saw me . I walked downstairs to meet him and tripped on the last step. I almost fell on my face but Corey caught me. Stupid heels. I felt embarrased, I kept my head down because I was sure my light skinned complexion had turned a few shades of red.

"You okay Raye?" He asked lifting up my face with his finger.

I nodded my head. Corey chuckled and grabbed my hand. "You look good Raye." He said kissing my hand.

"Thank You."

I let him guide me to his SUV, he was a gentlemen opening the door for me and then helped me up because I was too short. That had him laughing again. "Next time I'll drive my sister's car."

I think my heart just stopped because he said next time. So the fact that I almost busted my ass in front of him didn't ruin my chances.

"I hope you like to play games."

*

Corey took me to the Dave and Busters located in the Dolphin Mall. I liked to play games but I felt so out of place wearing a dress and heels so I excused myself from the table and went and brought a pair of jeans, flats and a regular tshirt. At least now I won't fall on my face in front of him. When I came back to the table Corey was surprised to see me in a new outfit.

"I didn't feel right. My sister helped me get dressed." I said before he could ask.

"Well you still look beautiful." He said making me blush again.

We placed our orders and decided to eat before playing. "So you're only 14?" He asked during dinner. "I thought you were a freshman?"

"I am, I started school at 4. I don't turn 15 until September so I'll end up graduating at 17." I explained shrugging my shoulders.

"What do your parents do for a living? I think I can fit my house 10 times inside of yours."

I had a feeling he was going to bring that up. "My dad played professional football and now he owns restaurants and clothing stores. He sometimes does sportscasting for some games." I said trying not to brag. I didn't want him to be intimidated. I was born into money so I didn't know any other way to live.

"Thats cool, who is he?" Corey asked eating more of his hot wings and fries. I was jealous, I wanted to order the same thing but stuck to something easier to eat like a salad.

"Reese Washington." I said before sipping some of my pink lemonade.

Corey stopped eating.

"Your dad is Reese Washington?" He asked raising his eyebrowns. "Miami Dolphons Reese Washington?"

I nodded my head. "Yup."

"He's amazing. I'm a huge fan of his."

Most people were. "It doesn't bother you?"

Corey shook his head. "Why should it? I knew your family had money because you attend Miami Prep Academy and your sister drives a 2013 Mercedes."

Say what? He must seen the MPA on my uniform and saw Raegan and Reese picking me up. "So you were watching me before?"

"I noticed you from the start Raye."

He said staring at me in the eyes. "I'm just grateful that I was there when you walked into the office and that your sister finally knocked some sense in me."

Knocked some sense into him? Oh no.

"Please tell me she didn't hit you."

"She did." He laughed. "One minute I'm sitting there working on homework and then the next I have a magazine going across my head and someone yelling at me for not talking to you."

I laughed. "Well I tried and you never spoke to me."

"I'm sorry about that but like I said before I always noticed you." He said with a smile.

*

After eating, Corey and I played a few games. Instead of playing against me in basketball, he stood behind me and helped me shoot the ball into the net. When I made the shot I turned to hug him in excitement. I don't know what happened but I turned the same time as he leaned down and we ended up kissing. Our lips only touched for a brief second but I felt the spark that resulted from his lips touching mine. Embarrased I excused myself and went into the restroom and called my sisters, but neither one of them answered.

I felt stupid.

I don't know how long I was inside of the restroom but a beep from my phone caught my attention. It was a text from Corey.

You plan on hiding in there forever? Come out

Taking a deep breath I walked out of restroom to see him waiting on me with my things.

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry for what happened."

Corey handed me my purse and shopping bag that held my dress and heels. Looking down at my things I wasn't prepared for Corey to lower his head and press his lips to mine again. This kiss lingered a few seconds longer. It was my second kiss.

"I'm not sorry about it." He said after he kissed me. Corey then grabbed my hand and we walked out of the restaurant.

*

I gave Corey directions and we arrived to Liam's party around 10pm. It was already crowded with a lot of people.

"Are all of your friends rich?" Corey asked as we walked up to the house hand in hand.

"Liam's mom likes rich men. So I guess his stepdad is rich."

Corey chuckled. "Okay."

I walked into the door and smelled the smoke from cigarettes and weed. Coughing I noticed everyone was already beyond wasted and it was so early. I walked around with Corey looking for my sisters but I couldn't find them. I called their phones but no one answered again.

Where were they?

Everyone started going crazy and ran outside. I tapped on someone's shoulder trying to figure out what was going on.

"What happened?" I asked the random person.

"Raegan Washington is beating up Anna Castello." He yelled before going with the crowd.

I pulled Corey outside following behind them. Corey helped and we pushed our way to the center of the circle.

What I didn't expect to see was my older sister banging Anna's head into the ground and Liam trying to get her to stop.

What in the hell in going on?

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

197K 10K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
256K 8K 183
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
3.3M 96K 27
Destiny Parker is a 31 year old African American woman stuck working a nine to five job and balancing the role of mother and the horrors of finding a...
268K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."