Rock Me(dirty harry styles fa...

By glitters_magic13

*MAJOR EDITING* *WARNING THERE WOULD BE LOTS OF SEXUAL CONTENT AND CHEESY, MUSHY, & CLICHÈ MOMENTS* but if y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
AUTHORS NOTE :)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 10 continuation
Chapter 11
BIG NEWWSSSSS :D
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Another Authors Note Sucks :/
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
HAPPY VALENTINES !
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Authors Note :) (Drama time :D)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A dead rises on its grave
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Stay with me
Chapter 40
Epilogue
OTHER STORIES

Chapter 2

97.6K 1.1K 365
By glitters_magic13

Meg's POV

I woke up early today because my phone rang. I picked it up and saw one unread message:

From:Unknown

Good morning babe! Did you make up your mind yet ?xx.

To:Unknown

Excuse me? But who is this ?

From:Unknow

Its Harry babe. xx

To:Harry

Oh hey Harry. I'll tell you later. I need to go and get ready for school. See ya later.

I drop my phone and go take a shower. I dry my hair and wear my usual clothes: some Pants, a shirt and sneakers. I don't really want to wear any make up though. So I get my things and walk downstairs.

"Morning mom" I say kissing my mom who is already in her uniform "Morning Honey. Well I'll get home late tonight. I'll put the responsiblities of the house to you ok?" she says and I nod. I sit in front of her and eat my cereal. My phone rang again

From:Harry

Can we meet later? lunch time at the library?

To: Harry

Well I need to eat first. For godsake Harry... Let's talk about this later.

"Wow! Now you're texting? That's great" Mom says smiling and I roll my eyes playfully. "Ohh Mom I need to go... See ya." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek "Love you!" she screamed "Love you too"I say and I run outside walking to school.

Same as always... As the bell ring letting us know that its already Lunch time I run to my locker and get my things.

"Hey" a husky voice said and I looked "Hey Harry" I said "Do you already think about it?" he asked

"First of all why are you suddenly asking me a favor. As I know you are the most popular guy here in this school if you want your homeworks to be done you can make your 'girls' do it" I said slamming my locker.

I'm mad at him because he just remembered me because he needs something! For godsake! The first thing I hate the most is getting used.

"Aw c'mon Meg" he screamed and I just walk away. My day just keeps getting worse because I just spotted Molly and her gang looking at me devilish.

"Hey Virgin! get away with my Harry ! He's mine" she said pinning me on the wall "FYI ! You can have him! I don't care!" I said "I'm not a whore like you" I said harshly and before she slapped my face Harry hold her hand

"Don't slap her" he said seriously "Ha- Harry!?" Molly said letting me go "Dont you dare hurt her again" he said . Yeah right.

"Harry don't tell me you like this virgin girl!" she said "What do you care about my sexual life Molly! I don't even care how many times you get laid by every guy here in school! Can you please stop calling me a virgin because I'm not a stupid slutty bitch like you" I said angrily. I really have enough of my temper and I ran away before my tears fell down my face.

I sat there on the bleachers in front of the field. "Hey" the familiar voice said and i looked up and saw Harry. I wiped down my tears and looked at him again "What do you want?" I snapped. He sat next to me "I'm sorry about Molly" he said and I looked at him confused

"She's a real bitch" he said and I smiled. "Well about she said" he continued "What? About my virginity ?" I said straight forward "Yeah. is that true?" he asked "Don't judge me ok? But yeah. I never been kissed a guy" I said

"Really!?" he said shocked and I nod. We went silent. "Well I can help you if you want" he said and I looked at him confused "I can teach you how to kiss a guy or touch a guy and stuff you need to learn" he said and I feel myself blushing. I bit my lips to make my cheeks stop blushing.

"I don't know" I said unsure "Just look at the bright side. Once you learn this stuff you'll never get insecure about yourself and no one can bully you again" He said "Fine!" I said giving up. I'm tired of being alone anyway. "And In return I'll teach you in math" I said and he smiled widely.

He hugged me very tightly "Thank you!" he said. "But if were going to teach you that stuff you should be open to me ok?" he said and I nod. "Let's make our schedule work for this two things. like where are we going to study and when" I asked.

"Well I live alone in this flat" he said "After classes?" I asked "Yeah." he said "How about you?" he asked "My mom always goes home between 1 to 3 in the morning" I said and he nod "We can do your math in my house" I said "and we can do our appointment in my apartment" he said and I nod

"Every Monday to Wednesday math time but every Thursday to Saturday in my place" he said and I nod. "So tomorrow we'll be in my place doing the math thing" I said and he nod. "Let's start tonight?" he asked "Sure. Your choice" I said.

As I walked outside the school "Psst! Meg!" Harry screamed and I looked at him leaning on a black car "c'mon" he said as he gives me a ride home. On the way its a bit awkward actually. I showed him the directions to my house "were here" I said.

I open the door to my house and he stood there in front of it "Well ... You want to come in?" I said smiling . I cant help to smile seeing him like a child looking at the house.

" Uhm .. You wait here i'll just go upstairs and change my clothes." I said and he nods. I ran upstairs and change my clothes to some sweat pants and my tee-shirt. I ran downstairs "Lets start. We can study in my room" I said "Yeah I think its better if we do it upstairs" He said.

While I start on explaining things to him, its a bit awkward because he keeps on looking at me the whole time "Can you please stop looking at me" I said "What? Im not doing anything" He said raising his hands in the air smirking "Just stop looking at me! Its awkward!" I said "You should get used to it babe"He said moving closer to my face.

My heart beat is racing i moved my face in the book "Its math time Harry" I said and he chuckles. I bite my lips because i feel myself blushing again "I just cant wait to teach you my moves" He said.
I slapped his shoulders "Harry! That is soooo innapropriate!" I said and he chuckles.

"What? I'm going to see that body of yours daily anyway!" he said and I bite my lips trying to stop myself on blushing. "Stop it! its not even Thursday !" I said and he laughs at me.

-After teaching-

"Bye Meg. Thank you for teaching me. I learned a lot " he said smiling and I nodded at him smiling back"No problem curly" I said but before he leaves he kissed me on the cheek. It was a very shocking moves but he leans in my ears and whispered

"Next time I'll taste your lips" he said with a smirk and a chill runs down my spine and he left.

"Honey wake up" my mom whispered and kiss me on the forehead "Mom can I stay like this forever? Its like soooo early" I said putting my pillow in my head

"Aw cmon Honey! let me think... How about let's go shopping this Saturday?" she asked "Day off?" I said and she nods. "Mommy and daughter bonding time" she said and I smiled "Sure no problemo" I said.

As always I do my morning routines and eat my favorite breakfast: Cereals. The day went off normally. But after school hours Harry goes over my place to study and we srudy more serious this time.

"Thank you Meg for everything" he said smiling and I smile back "Sure no problem Harry" I said and he hugs me "Good night babe" he said "Bye curly" I said and he chuckles. Before he go he leans in and whisper something at my ear.

"I'm so excited for our first lesson tomorrow" he whispered and I felt shiver in my back and he went off. I can't .. Oh no... I'm sooooo nervous right now... What will he do tomorrow for our first sex lesson!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OHHH GOOOOD ! HAHAHAHA :) 50 READS ALREADY? WELL THATS NICE ;) BECAUSE OF THAT IM GOING TO POST TOMORROW THEIR FIRST LESSON (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN;) ) AND ! THE MORE VOTE I'LL RECEIVE THE MORE HOT CHAPTER I'LL POST ! SOOOOO

V

O

T

E

C

O

M

M

E

N

T

S

H

A

R

E

~NIALLS GIRL :'>

~ Brooke. ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 5.7K 9
I like to write dirty things, about Daddy... ~JazzibooXx
Same Love By Mo

Fanfiction

6.9K 327 39
Sometimes loving someone isn't easy to say. Sadly in a dark world it's even harder to love someone if you are the same gender as them, but that doesn...
48.6K 385 91
Yo! This can either be dirty or clean so if you have any fantisies you want to be written please send in your requests! ^^ love you!
10.6K 79 10
Dirty 1D imagines written for your pleasure! I do requests and my own for you to enjoy!