10 things not to do in a zomb...

By foxninja2003

This is were I do top 10 of stuuuuuuuuuff More

Top things not to do in a zombie apocaylise

1 0 0
By foxninja2003

1 don't ever go out side in just socks no madder how tough you think you are you wont say that when your finger get chopped of !
2 don't get rite of children they can be used as meat shields and bait.
3 it's a lie not every object can be used as a object for instance don't try to use a freakin dandelion to stab a zombie.
4 don't eat zombies no madder how hungry you are you will get sick turn and your breath would smell terrible.
5 don't even think about eating a dog for food or use it for bait it won't do any thing but that's just messed up and only soulless monsters do that you should die.
6 don't try to keep your dead family members locked up it only causes sadness and death.
7 don't try to play with zombies just Ah just don't 🤕
8 don't play with guns it will attract zombies and you might shoot your eye out
9 don't go to the zoo you can get bite by a animal zombie no matter how cute that panda looks don't hug it
10 and the final don't is don't ever ever walk in a jail full of zombies and let one bite your leg.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 58.9K 46
EDITING [I marched up to him, "Where the hell were you? I thought something happened to you. Did you not care enough to..." My rambling was cut short...
225K 11.5K 45
A plan. A disguise. A checklist. Time to play cupid. Copyright © 2019 by jayscitylights. All Rights Reserved.
194K 1.5K 29
I didn't saw any innocent male reader so I am making one. ps I am not good at english hope you guys and girls like it pss If you guys want lemons jus...
18.1K 692 19
Tongkrongan bukan sembarang tongkrongan. Tongkrongan kami bukan kumpulan anak berandal, tapi anak-anak yang insyaallah, gemar beramal. [action, horo...