Imagines ~Kalin White~

By MahomieEmblem

This book is purely Imagines for our baby boo, Kalin. If you want to request one for another person, DM me o... More

Imagine ~One~ Daddy
Imagine ~One~ Daddy Pt. 2
Imagine ~Two~ Roomates Pt. 1
Imagine ~Two~ Roomates Pt. 2
Imagine ~One~ Pt 3
Im Sorry
Imagine ~One~ Pt. 5
Moving

Imagine ~One~ Pt. 4

378 11 2
By MahomieEmblem

It was sorta chilly at the beach, I was wearing a sundress. Chilly until I felt warmth running down my leg. My heart jumped before I looked down because I thought it'd my water breaking, but I saw blood running through my toes. My heart dropped. I looked up to see Kalin already staring at my feet.
"Baby. We gotta go. We gotta go." He whispered to me. I waddled as fast as I could to Kalins car. "Wait." I made Kalin stop to look over the roof of the car to as much as he could see of me. "I'm gonna get blood on your seat." He rolled his eyes and got in. "I guess I'll just hop on in."

Kalins POV
"My pregnant fiancé is bleeding, she's due in two days." I saw nurses rush to my fiancés aid. I hope our baby girl is gonna be okay.
2 Hours Later
"Kalin White. Your fiancé is ready to see you now." They didn't sound to upset for me, so I dope it'd be no bad news.

I walked into her room and she was sitting up, playing with her hands. When she heard the door close, she looked up at me, and smiled.
"Baby. Hey, don't worry I'm fine. Eza'riah, she's fine. We're good." I sighed in relief and headed to her bedside, when I saw a sonogram picture with her name and everything on it. "I didn't know you got a sonogram done. Why, to make sure the baby was..-" and my breath caught. "Y/N, why is there 4 feet." She half smiled at me, and started to tear up.

"Twins" was all she whispered before I only saw black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
17.8K 597 28
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
67.2K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
187K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"