Twilight Of The Apprentice #W...

By that1nerd111

What if Maul blinded Ezra instead of Kanan? How will our young Jedi deal with this new obstacle in his life... More

Getting Through The Blindness
Seeing Again?
Saving Him From Him
Saving an Apprentice
Confronting His Padawan
Recovery Takes Time

saving a friend

1.2K 53 4
By that1nerd111

Ezra pov
Me Kanan ahsoka and maul we're going up the temple on malacore and we all split up.
Kanan was going with ahsoka and maul.
While I was leaving I saw maul attack and kill the fifth brother and Kanan kill the eight brother. But as I was going back down to see if they needed help, I saw maul sling his lightsaber and was going to attack......Kanan.
So I was in no control of what I did but I jumped in front of him to save him...

"AHHH!" I screamed.
Kanan pov
I knew what was going to happen but before it did, I saw a orangey blur and I heard a fatal scream.... Ezra was struck on the face with mauls lightsaber....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 12.8K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
160K 4.6K 63
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC