Rulebreaking [Akashi Seijuro...

By JazanaKaye

I never wanted to lose to anybody and I never experienced it until I met you. You told me that you are absolu... More

Introduction
First Offence
Emperor Akashit
I Play
Danger
I Walked With My Best Friend: The Wall
The Team Babysits Me
Ayukawa: The Sparta Sensei
I Met Chucky
New Style of Swimming Called Drowning
We Travel To Tokyo
Imma Point Guard
Seeing My Master Half-Naked
Generation of Rainbows
Ayukawa-Aomine Combi
Reward For Being A Good Servant?!
Awarded As The Best Servant Of The Week
Realization
We Meet His Fiancé
I'm A Master Of Dodge-Fu
Hello, Kaijo High
My Last Ice Cream
The Bunny Charm Made Me Cry
Jealousy and Colds
We Saw A Rainbow
We Play Tag For My Kiss
Away For A Week
The Master of the Akashi Household
Forgot My Recklessness
The Day My Hardwork Pays Off
Late For My Own Wedding
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
For Haikyuu Fans

Family

1.4K 65 24
By JazanaKaye

"Mom! The teacher wants you at school tomorrow!" My daughter, Hana said during dinner. "Ken, you got into a fight again?" Sei asked our son who just frowned.

I just giggled "Ken is just like mom! " I said and Ken grinned at me "That is why I'm worried" Sei said. Ken and I just pouted and continued eating.

Anyway, Sei and I was blessed with twins. A black-haired beautiful girl like me and a red-haired handsome boy like Sei.

"Dad, I got first place on the midterms" Hana told his dad. "That's amazing! Congratulations dear!" I told my girl and she smiled brightly.

"Grade schoolers are too adorable" I muttered.

"Dad, how cone you fell in love with mom? I thought your type would be some kind of amazing woman" Hana asked Sei. "Hey! Mom is amazing! She's perfect for dad!" Ken fought.

"Now, now" I stopped the two from fighting. "I never really thought of it first. I was amused when she started her unending attempts to defeat me and before I knew it, I fell for her" Sei answered. "Woaaaaaah" the twins said in sync

"Really? You never told me about that" I said as I took everyone's plates to the kitchen. "I'm gonna find a girlfriend just like mom" Ken said.

"W-wait! Girlfriend?! Ken, you're still young to think about something like that!" I scolded.

"I think it would be better to think about it now to be ready for the future" Hana added.

"Ok kids, bedtime" Sei told the kids. "Awwwwww" the two said in sync. I kissed my kids on the forehead and they made their way upstairs.

I threw myself at the sofa, feeling tired. "Hows work?" Sei asked me as he sat beside me. I placed my head on his shoulders, slowly closing my eyes.

"It went smoothly. The final hearing would be next week. You? How's the company?" I asked

"Great. But I'll be busy for the whole week because of a huge project with your brother" he answered as he ran his hand through my hair.

"I'm worried about Hana. She's too like you" I said and Sei smirked "You got a problem with that?"

"She would never get a boyfriend if she's like that"I added. "I'm more worried for Ken. I'm sure he can burn the whole school in a day" Sei said.

"Hey!" I sat up to protest but Dei just pulled me back to my past position. "They're gonna be alright" he said.

"Yeah. I know"

-------End------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.7K 1.8K 15
You were planning on avoiding him at all costs. But when that plan didn't work out, you became more involved with him than you ever expected. © i do...
478K 15.2K 48
" I still love you, even if you are a demon now. My feelings will never change, not at all. Cause when we first met, I already knew I belong to you."
180 9 23
I never imagined to love an unexpected man in an unexpected place. You gave me light, you opened my mind and break through my walls... You had shown...
458K 15.8K 39
"I dare you to steal Akashi's scissors." Those words rang though my head. I instantly knew that this wasn't just a dare, but the cause of my dea...