Bye, Bye Virginity

By Just-Krissy

*WARNING: Written in 2008, some content may be offensive* Stasee is your typical shy, quiet teenage girl unt... More

Chapter - 01
Chapter - 02
Chapter - 03
Chapter - 04
Chapter - 05
Chapter - 06
Chapter - 07
Chapter - 08
Chapter - 09
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
EPILOGUE

Chapter - 21

905K 12.4K 3.9K
By Just-Krissy

HOLY FRICKEN POOP!

I seriously pee'd my self. Okay.. maybe not, but I came darn close to it!

I haven't been on Wattpad in over a week, nor have I written in over a week. Today I finally had time to write, so I did. Then I came on Wattpad to check everything out and upload. La De Da.. and what do I see...MY LAST FRICKEN UPLOAD GOT MORE THAN 700 VOTES! **Faints**

Omg, omg, omg. I can not stress how crazily amazed and stoked I am.

You guys are unbelievable.. Thank you, SO SO MUCH!

Wow... **gets up and faints again**

Okay. Seriously you guys are amazing, thank you.

Now, Finally, here is chapter 21. I think you may like it! XD

Please comment and vote. haha Love you guys soooo much!

XoxoxX

Krissy

Chapter 21

"Get away from me!"

I was half way to the Cafeteria exit when Damen's voice reached my ears, I wasn't exactly sure if it had only been my imagination adding to the chaos inside my head but either way I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Stasee!" His voice came again; this time loud and clear as any false thoughts began to evaporate. I slowly turned around to see Damen running towards me with Candise tagging behind him.

"Damen! What do you mean? What are you doing?" Her whiney voice made me shutter is annoyance.

Within seconds Damen was standing in front of me, breathing heavily while he tried to catch his breath. I could feel every pair of eyes in the room directed towards us in anticipation; waiting and wondering what was going to happen next. Even the few teacher supervisors in the Café stood still with both shock and curiosity.

"Stasee, you need to stop running away from me. What are you afraid of?" He finally spoke once as his breathing became more even.

At first I said nothing as I was a little taken back by the accusation but then my eyes landed on Candise. "But what about you and her?" I said while nodding my head to the girl who was still trying to approach us though her nine inch heels were slowing her down a bit.

"There is no Me and Candise...There never was and there never will be, honestly Stasee. I have never done, tried, or will do anything with her, never."

"But-" I started to say but was quickly interrupted as Damen's lips crashed down on mine in an explosion of pleasurable tingles.

I felt his arms wrap tightly around my waist as he pulled me in against his hard chest. My arms were hanging loosely at my sides as I stood there in complete shock which lasted merely a millisecond before I threw my arms hastily around his neck and pulled myself up towards him. Our lips moved together in perfect harmony as our hands eagerly tried pulling each other closer which was almost impossible.

My knees felt weak beneath me though my hold around his neck and his hold around my waist kept me from crumbling to the ground. His mouth tasted just as sweet as last time though instead I could taste a hint of maple syrup. His tongue was just beginning to find its way into my mouth when someone's hand grasped my shoulder and pulled me away.

That's when I realized we were still in the cafeteria. I looked around at everyone as they stared with their mouths dropped and eyes wide. I could feel my cheeks begin to burn up with embarrassment from our very public and yet very passionate kiss. I looked up at Damen as he seemed to be coming out of the same cloudy daze as me.

"W.T.F was that?!" Candise nearly yelled from behind me instantly forcing me to turn around to face her while covering my ears from her irritable voice.

"Candise, why can't you just leave us alone?" Damen spoke sternly as he came to stand at my side.

"What are you talking about Damen, you actually like this 'little' girl?" She said while emphasizing the word little.

"Little? Candise she is 16 years old and far more mature than you and your little groupies put together." Damen snapped back.

"But Damen...Look at her, she isn't even HOT!" Candise whined.

"What do you think you're hot? You look like a cheap prostitute and well shit, you act like one too! I'm sorry to break it to you 'darling' but guys don't like sluts like you. Stasee on the other hand, well, she is unbelievably gorgeous. She presents herself in a way that you never could."

(Quick Author's note mid-chapter: I just want everyone to remember that this book was written in 2008 when I was a teenager myself. This book is offensive, and definitely in no way a representation of my own views. This was a different time, but this book is a great depiction of what life was like (with added dramatics and theatrics) for teenagers in the early to mid 2000s. I could rewrite this into a better version that isn't full of all the offensive stuff it is, but I like how this is a part of history. And shows us how far we have come since this time.
Thanks for understanding!
Just-Krissy 2022)

I looked up at Damen with complete awe, his words making me want to wrap my arms around him again but never let go.

"Uh! Whatever Damen!" She said while flicking her wrist and putting her bare balm in his face. If she was trying to act mature she was definitely failing horribly. "And you..." Candise turn to face me with her face squished up into a very unattractive smug look. "Well, you can have him all you want...You-dirty-little-slut!"

It was at about that moment when I could no longer handle Candise's voice. Honestly, it had nothing to do with what she was saying anymore, I could care less what came out of her mouth. No, what came next was because I couldn't handle hearing her screeching, high pitched, whiney voice anymore.

My fist had already been clenched since the moment I heard her voice but I had been trying to control myself; I tried to remind myself that I won. Damen was mine and he didn't want her not now, not ever, but a person can have only so much control.

I felt my arm reach back before springing forward in one fast motion as it connected hard with her face. I felt something crunch under the pressure as she flew to the floor and began to scream loudly, tears began flooding her face. "Sheeee brokeee my noseeee!" Her voice yelled out instantly making me regret doing it because obviously it didn't shut her up, it only made it worse.

I felt Damen's hand lightly tug my arm trying to get my attention. At first I just stared down at Candise completely shocked at what I had just done but I felt Damen growing impatient as I finally looked up at him.

"We have to get out of here..." He said while I followed his gaze and saw the few supervisors now advancing on us. "Like now!"

He grabbed my hand and began to pull me which finally broke me out of my shocked trance. We both began to run; hand in hand out of the cafeteria and down the hallways. We were running so fast and kept looking behind us that we didn't even noticed the old Janitor slowly making his way across the hallway.

Our interlocked hands ended up knocking Mr. Gergosh straight on his butt as we flew by him.

"You crazy, crazy kids, with all your hyper-ness jumping-jumpy inside you! If you want to run...Go in a Marathon!" He yelled back at us as he began to get up off the floor.

I felt bad not helping him up but it was either; go to the principal's office with a phone call home and perhaps suspension or be a rude teen and leave the old man on the ground. I had already punched a girl in the face; why not add another something to my 'bad girl list'.

Next thing I knew Damen and I were scrambling into his GMC truck. The second we were both securely inside with the doors locked we roared into laughter though it didn't last long when we saw a few teachers running out of the School's front entrance. I watched Damen fumbling for his keys inside his hooded pocket.

"Hurry, hurry, hurry." I muttered as I watched the teachers getting closer and closer.

They just made it to the parking lot when I heard the engine roar to life. Quickly Damen shifted the truck into drive and pulled out of the parking spot and sped down the road. I suddenly roared into laughter while holding my stomach. I couldn't believe I had done that and yet it seemed so unrealistically funny. Damen looked over at me before he began to laugh to, both our voices echoing through the truck.

It was a good five minutes later when our laughter began to cease. I looked over at him as I bit down on my lip. I still couldn't believe what he had done; he had kissed me in front of the whole student body and then called Candise a slut. He had finally decided not to hide his feeling for me and had made, what ever our relationship was, very public.

"What are you looking at?" Damen looked over at me sheepishly, a half smirk plastered to his face.

I shook my head, "you surprise me, that's all."

"What do you mean?"

I looked up at him with a shy smile, "well...I just wasn't expecting that...In the cafeteria."

"I told you, Stasee. I'm going to change...I don't care what they think, especially Candise. You are the only person I care about and I'm not going to be afraid of showing that." He looked out windshield before adding, "anymore."

I nodded my head as I peered out the window. I could feel my cheeks slightly turning red so I changed the subject. "So, where are we going?"

"I was thinking of just heading to my house. I mean, if that's okay with you?"

"Yah, that's great."

~~

"Did you want something to drink?" Damen asked me once we finally made it to his house.

I was sitting on the couch in his living room as he stood at the dining room entrance looking over at me.

"Just water is fine." I replied. He nodded before disappearing.

My eyes began to wander around the room; it was big and yet completely cozy. There were large window the looked out at their front yard, the sun shined through lighting the place up. Their couches were a beige color with hardwood flooring and black glass top coffee table and side tables. There was no T.V but a big fireplace sat where the T.V would have been.

I turned my head behind me as I heard footsteps coming into the living room. I was a little surprised at what I seen. It wasn't Damen; instead it was Karis wearing nothing but a guys superman t-shirt and underwear. I inverted my eye brows in confusion as I watched her face turn a different shade of pink. She pulled down on the bottom of the shirt trying to cover her bare legs.

"Karis? What are you doing here?" I finally asked.

She stared me with the same wide eyes, "I should be asking you the same thing."

"Yah, well, I asked you first."

The look of surprise on her face quickly vanished as she ran over to me and plopped down on the couch; still wearing nothing but the t-shirt and underwear. "I slept here last night." She said with a smile that reached her eyes.

"What?! Tell me more..." I said excitingly.

Karis' smile grew as she went into detail about what had happened. Apparently, Karis had gotten a little too drunk last night and Brandon ended up having to take care of her. He was bringing her home when she had blurted out her true feelings for him. Brandon brought her here and let her sleep on his bed; when they woke up this morning they decided to skip school and talk.

"We finally talked about everything." She smiled, "he's liked me for years Stasee, but he was too scared to say anything."

"Yah, I kind of got that vibe." I pulled my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

"I think, but don't quote me on this, but I think we might be...like, officially dating." She blushed, "he kissed me!"

"Awwww, Seriously?" I felt like I was being watched as I turned my head and saw Damen leaning on the doorway. He smiled up at me before waving his hand dismissively; a way of saying he didn't want to interrupt us.

"Yes!" She cried out happily, "it was my first real kiss and oh my god, Stasee, it was magical!" She sighed happily before continuing, "so what happened to you last night? Last I remember you had disappeared with Derrek."

Instantly my eyes shot over to Damen; though he still stood there with his sexy little smirk. Karis' eyes followed mine as she finally realized Damen was standing there. "|Oooooh." She said as if that explained everything.

"I'll tell you about it later." I finally stated even though I hadn't decided if I even wanted to tell her. Honestly, I didn't want to ever talk about it again.

"I'll hold you to that." Karis said while getting up off the couch. She looked over at Damen and then back at me before winking. "I should probably get back up stairs before Brandon gets worried." She bit her lip before skipping out of the living room; not even caring about her half-nakedness.

Damen's eyes stayed locked on me; even as Karis walked by him in nothing but a t-shirt. He sat down beside me while handing me over a glass of water. "So, apparently my little bro had a girlfriend." He smirked.

"Apparently." I grinned back before taking a sip of my water.

I looked up at Damen as my eye scanned over his body, taking in every detail. He was completely breathtaking, every feature too perfect to be real. I could sit there and stare at him for days and be utterly content in doing so. I felt like reaching up to touch him just to prove to myself that this wasn't a fragment of my imagination; that today's events were real.

*Ring, ring, ring*

The sound of my cell phone ringing forced me to jump slightly out of surprise. I giggled before reaching into my pocket and pulling it out. I looked down at the caller ID; 'Derrek'.

"I wonder what he wants..." I mumbled to myself as Damen peeked over my shoulder trying to see what I was talking about.

"Hello?" I answered the phone.

"Stasee!?" Derrek's urgent voice echoed in my ears.

"Derrek, is that you?"

"Yes! Stasee, you need you hurry!" He exclaimed; he sounded like he was on the verge of crying.

"What...Derrek, what are you talking-"

He quickly cut me off, "Liam!" He gasped out, "Liam! He never made it to California!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-in-trainings note:

So...wow, Liam didn't make it to Cali..?

Karis and Brandon.. together AWWW..

And Damen and Stasee; CUTE!

What is going to happen next! :o

Hehe, Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.8K 64
"You expect me to forget everything?" His voice comes out as a whisper. "To act like it doesn't hurt me to see you with him or that I'm still not cra...
237K 6.5K 36
Lydia is tired of being a virgin and having the whole school picking on her. Stiles is someone she has known almost her entire life because he is her...
53.5K 813 46
Savannah falls in love with her next door neighbour, her housemate and her brothers friend. Their relationship is a secret. How will she react when s...
6.7M 130K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...