Sign Off (Caught Dead In Wyom...

By PatriciaMcLinn

Divorce a husband, lose a career ... grapple with a murder. TV journalist Elizabeth "E.M." Danniher will tell... More

Title Page
Dedication
Copyright Page
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Acknowledgements
Excerpt from LEFT HANGING
About the author

From the Author

1.6K 85 3
By PatriciaMcLinn

For news about upcoming "Caught Dead in Wyoming" books, as well as other titles, subscribe to Patricia McLinn's free newsletter.

Don't miss any of the Caught Dead In Wyoming series:

SIGN OFF

With her marriage over and her career derailed by her ex, top-flight reporter Elizabeth "E.M." Danniher lands in tiny Sherman. But the case of a missing deputy and a determined little girl drag her out of her fog.

Get SIGN OFF now!

LEFT HANGING

From the deadly tip of the rodeo queen's tiara to toxic "agricultural byproducts" ground into the arena dust, TV reporter Elizabeth "E.M." Danniher receives a murderous introduction to the world of rodeo.

Get LEFT HANGING now!

SHOOT FIRST

Death hits close to home for Elizabeth "E.M." Danniher - or, rather, close to Hovel, as she's dubbed her decrepit rental house in rustic Sherman, Wyoming.

Get SHOOT FIRST now!

LAST DITCH

A man in a wheelchair goes missing in rough country in the Big Horn Basin of Wyoming. Elizabeth "E.M." Danniher and KWMT-TV colleague Mike Paycik immediately join the search. But soon they're on a search of a different kind - a search for the truth.

Get LAST DITCH now!

What readers are saying about the "Caught Dead in Wyoming" series:

"Great characters" ... "Twists and turns" ... "Just enough humor" ... "Truly a fine read" ... "Exciting and well-crafted murder mystery" ... "Characters and dialogue were so very believable" ... "Couldn't put it down" ... "That was fun!" ... "Smart and witty"

For excerpts and more on the "Caught Dead in Wyoming" series books, visit Patricia McLinn's website.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 30.2K 48
Phones, light typing...and murder. Think breaking into show business is hard? Try landing a temp job without office skills. That's the challenge fac...
170K 13.8K 30
Months after the killer of the Hunt has been locked up, a new string of deaths are pulsating through Bottle Island. This time, the police are quick t...
875K 68.3K 84
Forced to team up to bring renegade vampires to justice, vampire Ludovic and human Roux insist they don't need each other--but they can't help wantin...
4.5M 196K 35
"Deliciously captivating! It's the perfect amount of laughs, love and drama. You won't be able to put this book down!" - Grace K @ HQ. When Agatha be...