The Good Alpha

By sedestress

Sophie was an orphan, and Jace was an alpha. The only thing the pair had in common is that they were searchin... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's note
CAST (FINALLY)
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Auther's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
Chapter 20
ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 21
Cover contest!!!
Chapter 22
A NOTE FROM @NOELLELEVERITT
Chapter 23 i think
Shout out
Chapter 24
ᏟᎻᎪᏢᎢᎬᎡ 25
****IMPORTANT INFO****
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
chapter 29
~Authors Note~

Chapter 19

14 0 0
By sedestress

New Hampshire- Jace's POV

I have been running for two days now, and still hasn't made it to Maine.

"I'm coming baby!" I mind-links my wife.

"JACE! HELP! ME!" She cries.

"I am almost there baby. I am in New Hampshire." I tell her

"Okay. Just hurry!"

"I am baby. I am. Just hold tight and be a good girl. I'm almost to you."

I can feel the tears threatening to fall. If I don't get to my wife soon, I will fall apart. I have never been this long without her and it is killing me.

Maine-Sophie's POV

It has been 4 days since I have seen my husband, and you can tell that it is starting to take the toll on me. I haven't eaten. I haven't drank. I am a mess. At least I now know that he is almost here.

"I'm coming baby!" I heard through the mind-link.

You have no idea how happy I was when I heard that. Then the guy who kidnapped me comes in right when I am about to respond.

"What are you doing, Sophie?" Garret asks.

"NOO! I'm not telling you. Leave me alone." I cry

"Now, Why would I go through the trouble to kidnap you then just leave you alone, Hmm?"

"I-I  d-don't k-know." I stutter, much to my dismay

"Aw, is little Luna scared? Haha! This just got interesting. Don't you think, Sweetheart?"

"N-No. I-I'm n-not s-scared o-of y-you."

"Haha! Yes you are. Otherwise you wouldn't be stuttering right now.

"I-I'm not stuttering!" "JACE! HELP! ME!"  I say through the mind-link.

"I'm almost there baby. I am in New Hampshire." He tells me

"Poor Little Luna, All alone with the big bad wolf. Haha." Garret says

"I am Not a "poor little Luna" as you say." I growl at him, all while mind-linking Jace, "Okay, just hurry."

"I am baby. I am. just hold tight and be a good girl."

"STOP MIND-LINKING YOUR EX-HUSBAND!" Garret yells, breaking me out of my haze.

"W-Why? W-What are you going to do about it? Beat me? I dare you to lay a hand on me."

"Oh I will do way more than beat you, Honey."

"Like what?"

"Like this." Garret walks toward me and yanks my shorts down then yanks his down.

"N-No! P-Please!" I cry

"Are you going to be a good girl? Or do I need to teach you a lesson?"

"I-I will b-be a g-good g-girl. J-Just p-please n-not t-that. N-Never that." I cry

"Okay. I will leave you alone. For Now. HAHAHA!" Garret leaves the cell.

"JACE! H-Hurry! I-I c-can n-not take this anymore. H-Help!" I scream through the mind-link

"Sweetheart, What's wrong? Why are you crying? What did that son-of-a-bitch do to you?" he says

"H-he t-threatened to r-rape m-me.JACE!"

"I am going to kill that son-of-a-bitch! I'm Almost there. I just made it into Maine. Hold on, baby!"

"O-Okay. J-just h-hurry!I Love you!"

"I love you too. I will be there in an hour."

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 3.1K 15
Aubrey Edwards is a seventeen year old werewolf. Her father is the Beta of her pack. Drake Evans is a eighteen year old werewolf. His father is the A...
Alice By Gabby

Werewolf

15.7K 909 21
This is the next story after the Alpha's Daughter and the Betas son. Its about Sebastian's and Alissa's daughter. I would recommend reading The alpha...
354K 11.2K 34
what happens when you find your soul mate, you both marry and are expecting a baby well when Violet was going on a trip with her husband jaxson then...
732K 16.5K 47
Ava, a lonely abused wolf. Forever alone is her motto. Jace, a feared alpha, know as heartless,uncaring,and rude. Jace always wanted a mate through...