The Replaced Bride (Z.M Fanfi...

By Desigirlrants

Zara is a half-british and half-pakistani girl who lives in Bradford but the big thing is she is also Zayn Ma... More

Chapter 1: Ran Away?
Chapter 2:WILL I WHAT???
Chapter 3: Memories and Catching up with the boys
Chapter 4: I am now Zayn Maliks WIFE!!
Chapter 5: Why is this getting more complicated?
Chapter 6: That's Better!
Chapter 7: Dress Shopping!!
Chapter 8: Connor!!!
Chapter 9: Couple?
Chapter 10 : Dinner
Chapter 11: Please!!
Chapter 12:The Mall & Acting like a Couple
Chapter 13: Proving it to Connor!
Chapter 14: Mayoun
Chapter 15: WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?
Author Note
Chapter 16: Home
Chapter 17: Grocery Shopping and Old Friends
Chapter 18: Night Shocks & Tears
Chapter 20: The News
Chpater 21: Decisions and Little Asad
Chapter 22: Parent's
Chapter 23: You WHAT!!!
Contest!!
OMG!!!
Chapter 24:Funeral
Chapter 25: Morning Accident's
Fanfiction Awards
Chapter 26: Birthday Party!
Chapter 27 : Shopping & Meetings
Chapter 28 : Fights & Confession
Chapter 29 : Too Late!
Chapter 30: Rushing!✈
Chapter 31: Finally!
Chapter 32: Back!
Chapter 33: Surprise Over A Surprise
Chapter 34: Tear Stains
Chapter 35: Explanations
Chapter 36: The Concert
Chapter 37: Uncovered Apologies
Chapter 38: Last Tries
Chapter 40: Center Stage Surprise( Last Chapter)
Please Guys
Amazing
SEQUEL IS OUT!
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLEEEEEASE READ IT
NEW BOOK!

Chapter 39: One Direction 2nd version

3.8K 111 42
By Desigirlrants

Finally okay so Exams are officialy over they were supposed to tommorow but it is cancelled cause there is heat wave hitting Karachi tomorrow.So yeah. FREEEEEDOMMMMMM!!! Anyway enjoy this funny filler with like Zaynara and all the couples cuteness.

-Peace

ZARA'S (P.O.V)

I am soooo excited. I ran into the dressing room and once shooing off the boys to the stae I locked up the door and turning to the girls I just gave them my evil smile ad they grinned rushing to the washroom. Whereas Camila sat in her chair and I started the magic. The boys are going to be so shocked I am awesome. 

AUTHOR'S (P.O.V)

The boys were doing their goofiness when suddenly Liam spoke up " Okay I don't know but apparently we have to stand in some positions because it something about lighting so yeah. LET'S DO THIS . GUYS HERE IS MIDNIGHT MEMORIES!" they said running up to their positions told by the stage manager earlier in soundcheck. Harry started off his lyricws "Straight of plane to a new hote-AHHHHH!" harry screamed jumping inside as ANOTHER Harry Styles popped up this one looked a bit.... hmmm.. feminine....maybe more like a particular Lauren......

ZAYN'S (P.O.V)

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON ! Why is Lauren dressed like Harry

(Lauren's Outfit-Minus the bag and sunglasses)

Her hair was curled into perfect ringlets . She step over the podium from where she was brought up and spread her hands wide "WELCOME DIRECTIONERS I AM HARRY STYLES!" this made everybody shriek as Lauren put on a deep voice trying to imitate a British Accent."Guess what my lucious locks are back" she shook her head side to side again and again. Harry was just in shocka nd as much as I wanted to laugh I was more than confused. Suddenly we heard a boyish yet high piched scream. Louis. We all turned around whereas Lauren just talked to the audience. We saw Louis on the floor whereas Dinah stood infront of him or I should say Louise (LOL. Get it? Well I thought it was funny) Anyway she was looking.....well Louis.

(Dinah's Outift- Minus the bag)

She looked down at Louis as he just stared  REALLY shocked "Aww little boy! Are you lost?" she said in a kiddish voice while sticking her bottom lip out. Before he could say anything she looked at the fans who were shrieking screaming and everything they could. "Hello Everybody! The Tommo Tomlinson is in the HOUSE!!!!". Suddenly as I turned back something popped up infront of me as I shrieked back crashing into Liam who I guess was shocked by th same thing happening to him. We both stabeled ourselves and looked in front to see Normani and Ally and well they looked like us. WHAT IS GOING ON?

(Normani/Zayn's Outfit- Minus the bag)

(Ally/ Liam's Outfit)

"I am the Bradford Bad Boy and I am gonna smash it!" Normani spoke up. " I am batman and I will save the day. " Ally said and then Midnight Memories started and they started singing. I wasn't like they weren't good they were really good but I was just shocked and the only question I had was what the fuck is going on over here. Well you must have thought that what is happening now is messed up but what happened next was just messed up going to a new level. Suddenly the music stooped as a BLONDE Camilla ran out in a niall outfit.

(Camilla's Outifit/Niall- Minus the sunglasses)

"Hey you guys started without me!"  she said imitating a perfect irish accent walking on the station. Resting her hand on Nialls shoulder as he stared at her in shock with his eyes wide open. She flipped her hair of her shoulder with her hand. Suddenly Normani spoke up " Hey guys I forgot but what do you think of our get up!" Ally went forward to the fans as they shreiked louder. "Did you like it?" she asked turning the mike to the crowd as they shrieked and I am sure that everybody are going to have a sore throat after this. 

Before anything else could happen I spoke up "Okay what the hell is going on?" I ask looking at them. They look at me and then at eachother that damn smirk stuck to their faces. "Ask your wife!" Camila spoke up shrugging with a devilish smile on their faces. I groaned and turned to go to the backstagr. She is going to get it. I went in and went through the crowds of people weaving past. 

Suddenly I caught sight of her. There were a few camera men following me. I guess everybody are going to see this. I don't mind. I don't mind at all. "Zara!" I called out. Sh turned around and once she saw me her eyes widened. I gave her a devilish smile and brought three fingers. 1 2 3....GO. I ran on full speed after a second she registered and sprinted away from me. Soon I caught up three her over my shoulder as she thrashed in my arms. I carried her all the way to the stage.

 As soon as we were visible to the crowd the crowd screamed as all the boys and girls laughed. I stood with Zara on my shoulder. "Zayn!" she piped up I turned my head to see her "Ya?" "Would you like to put me down?" she asked with a fake smile. I looked as if I was thinking whereas she glared at me. "Okay!" I put her down. She was about to run back though I was fast to pull her back by her hips "Not so fast Mrs. Malik!" I said pulling her back as her back hit my chest. She gasped and I felt her body tense at my action. I smirked at her.

 I circled my hands around her waist and rested my head on her shoulder "Now Zara! Would you like to tell me why had you planned this little joke?" "Just felt like pranking you guys!" she shrugged.  "Oh really?" I asked . "Yeah 2nd version of One Direction!" she said smiling up at me like a kid. I laughed at this followed by the girls and boys. 2nd version of One Direction.

(A/N)

I started this on Thursday and I finally did it. Wohoo. Anyway who saw Louis and Brianna? Harry's haircut? So much is going on OMG. Anyway bye guys I hope you liked this because now the book is coming to an end. Like I think by 45 chapter or something. But enjoy this story. Keep voting and commenting if you have any friends who don't read this tell about it to them and if you have any feedback be sure to comment down there👇message me on my profile or send me a private message.

-Peace Out ✊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 106 19
Louis and Eleanor are perfectly happy, Liam and Danielle couldn't love life any more than it is, Zayn and Perrie are moving in with each other, Harry...
18.7K 507 20
So this story is the conitnuation of my other book 'The Girl Next Door' so be sure to read that before this. It has been just a month since Aisha's...
44.2K 2.3K 59
|BOOK 1| |Completed and Editing| Instead of having two close "girl" best friends, she has two close " Boy" best friends and they were inseparable. Th...
55.6K 2.3K 46
Amid the chaos of a global pandemic and its ever-mounting death toll, where isolation and uncertainty have become the new norm, three men must come t...