The Billionaire's confession...

Autorstwa rosavet

Your cliqúe innocent love story with the twist of Billionaire CEO. 💝💝💝 Here, I was standing in front of hi... Więcej

Author's Note
Chapter 1 The Meeting
Chapter 2 Meeting's can be fun.
Chapter 3 The Cosmo and Beyond
Chapter 4 The drunken night
Chapter 5 Tricked
Chapter 6 The Date (part 1)
Chapter 7 The Date ( part 2)
Chapter 8 Heartaches
Chapter 9 The trip
Chapter 10 Something more
Chapter 11 Going to off the hook
Chapter 12 High!!
Chapter 13 Dramatic entrance.
Chapter 14 The wedding
Chapter 15 The family call.
Chapter 16 Runway lights
Chapter 17 She never seize to suprise me.
Chapter 18 The unforgettable past
Chapter 19 Love triangle
Chapter 20 Like a family?
Chapter 21 The Beach.
Chapter 22 She is all I need.
Chapter 23 Sky is the limit.
Chapter 24 Mutual feelings and new Relationship
Chapter 25 A place close to my heart.
Chapter 26 Hot mess.
Chapter 27 Keep her safe from the wolf's.
Chapter 28 The Fight.
Chapter 29 Sorry.
Chapter 30 Masquerade
Chapter 31 I am being Auctioned?!
Chapter 32 Situation.
Chapter 33 Brother's concent.
Chapter 34 The Emerald City.
Chapter 35 She makes me go...
Chapter 36 Steamy Night
Chapter 37 The Close encounter.
Chapter 38 Lilly's invite
Chapter 39 Moving in
Chapter 40 B'day girl
Chapter 41 I Love You Too.
Chapter 42 The Halloween bash!
Chapter 43 Lorenzo.
Chapter 44 Flashback.
Chapter 45 The Dark Secret
Chapter 46 Precautions
Chapter 47 The Attacks
Chapter 48 The new CEO
Chapter 50 Meet Libby.
Chapter 51 In the Rain
Chapter 52 Lonely...
Chapter 53 Are you hiding something from me?
Chapter 54 Torn apart & Numb
Chapter 55 The Pain I gave her.
Chapter 56 Come back to me.
Chapter 57 Missing.
Chapter 58 Kidnapped.
Chapter 59 The Agreement
Chapter 60 Trap
Chapter 61 Saving Him
Chapter 62 Pain
Chapter 63 Fate
Chapter 64 The Proposal
Chapter 65 Paradise is with You. (18+)
Chapter 66 Pre-preparations
Chapter 67 The signs.
Chapter 68 The Big Day Desaster
Chapter 69 Return of the phyco
Chapter 70 My love to you.
Chapter 71 The Birth
Chapter 72 A Happily Ever After.
Announcement
My books.
Special Announcement!!

Chapter 49 I can be a Temptress too!

14.2K 506 32
Autorstwa rosavet

( inside James office picture above.)

" tell me to die to save you. I will do it in a heartbeat.
Don't tell me to die for you if I love you cause I can't.
Because I want to spend my life with you being in love with you." -- rosave

Mia's POV

I open my bathrobe and went into the bathtub. Ah, this is relaxing a long aromatic warm bubble bath.

My phone rang it was James. Asking for Face time. I clicked on the answer.

" hi, angel. My work is finished..." he stopped.

" James? Agg did the screen freeze again?" I hit the screen with my finger.

" Angel where are you right now?"

"I am in the tub why?"

"you're deliberately tempting me you know that."

" I was tired and I need a long relaxing bubble bath James. Ahh...This is nice." I dug in a bit more.

" Mia you're driving me crazy here."

I giggled, " it's your fault for working late. You could have come early and joined me here..." I said seductively.

" Mia seriously" I laughed. " I am looking at you right now in my LED multi touch screen table and I am dying to touch you baby."

I laughed.

" Then I guess, you better RUN home fast," I said seductively.

" just know this angel. I am right away and when I am home I will not let you sleep..." he gave me a sexy devil handsome smile. He is telling me I am hot but he is freaking hot as hell himself.

" Well, I am not planning to sleep early. So you can keep me awake tonight as long as you want Mr. handsome." I blew the bubbles in my hand. I love bubbles.

"You're setting my every orgasm and groin on fire here!" I giggled.

" Then get here! James " I laughed.

" I am coming." The call ended. I giggled I probably made James go wild. Well, I can be both a librarian or a stripper. Metaphorically speaking.

I washed my skin. I am in the tub for about 15 minutes now. I should get out. My skin was soft, glowing and aromatic after that lovely bath. I feel fresh. My hair was dripping wet. I wrapped myself with a towel.

I went to the mirror and started blow drying it. I looked at the clock. Hmm, James is late. Well, it's not like his office is nearby... My hair was dry. I stood up and went to the cupboard to take out my night wears. I was still in a towel. Suddenly a pair of arms hugged me from behind.

" James." I turned around to face him. " Your fast," I smirked.

" Well, I did break all the traffic rules to get to you." He said smiling.

" Now let me have a taste of those delicious lips." By saying that he sealed his lips of mine. His arms were around me. He deepens the kiss. His tongue was exploring my mouth.

My hands were in his hair and shoulders. " James..." I moaned.

" I love the way you say, my name angel."

His hands were all over me. Exploring me. He kissed my neck and bit my ear lobe. He knew all my weak sports. His hands moved in my inner thigh and deep. I bit my lips hard. The sensation was uncontrollable.

I started unbuttoning his shirt. His muscles can make anyone drool. He pushed me in bed slowly holding my hand.

He slides the towel I was wearing and started showing kisses all over. My sensation took over my body. "Ah...James."

I reached for his lips and kissed him. I gave him an intense and long kiss.

" mm...Mia your divine." He kissed me hard. My lips were red and swollen.

*BEEP* * BEEP* * BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* Suddenly a loud siren began to play.

"James what's that noise?!" It was darm loud. I covered my ears with my hands.

" It's the new security system that I placed in the house. If anyone tries to come in our premises without the check pass or our permission. The alarm will go off. "

"It means someone has entered our premises without the pass?"

" yes." He got up and as well as I did too. I put on the James shirt which was lying on the floor.

" Angel you stay here. I will go and look." I hold out his hand.

"Be careful love." I had a worried look on my face.

" I will." He smiled and kissed my temple.

I waited while James was out. He is taking longer than I thought. I was going to look for him but I stopped as I remembered that he told me to wait there.

What should I do? I heard a big crash sound outside. Screw it. I am going to look for him. I ran down and went out. I didn't care what I was wearing my mind was to find James.

I can't see him. It was dark outside. Someone hold my hand and pulled me to himself. I thought it's a burglar or thief. I got scared and I was about to scream.

" Mia it's me calm down." It's James. I hugged him. My heart was beating out of my chest.

"Jesus! James, I was so scared. I thought something happened to you." I dug my face in his chest.

" Angel I am alright see? Why did you come here? I told you to wait upstairs, didn't I? " He said.

" Sorry I was worried so I came down. So did you find anyone?"

"No. I sent Robert and Daren to do a check perimeter around the house." After a few minutes, I saw them coming this way.

" There was no sign of anyone sir. Everything is normal. Whoever entered had run away. But he found this..." Daren was holding a ribbon in his hand.

I went towards him to look at it. I know this ribbon. I used to wear it a lot in high school. I remember I lost it. How did it get here?

" James I know this ribbon. This is mine. I used to wear it in high school a lot. It was my favourite." I told him taking it in my hand.

" Are you a sure angel?"

" yes I am sure but how did it get here?" It was surprising.

I looked at Robert and Daren." Where did you find it from?"

" It was on the branch of the tree." They said.

" How did it got there?..."

Both moved their eyes from me. Huh? What happened. Robert turned opposite me and Daren is blushing.

" Hey what happened?" I was confused.

" I am sorry Miss. I will turn around."

Huh? What? James hugged me immediately. What happened to him now.

" Mia Let's go inside right now."

" what happened? "

" Mia! I will tell you later. First, go in."

"Okay..." I went in with him.

" Now tell me what happened James?"

" Angel. Look what you're wearing. How can you come outside like that?" What am wearing?. I looked down and I was wearing his shirt only. SHIT, I forgot I ran down wearing nothing but his shirt.

"Shit. I forgot."I slapped my forehead.

" Angel Don't show yourself to anyone except me. I don't like it. You were like this in front of Robert and Daren... I am a very jealous man when it comes to you. I will not show you to anyone. Not the world too If I could. I want you all to myself." He shouted. He is upset now. It was my fault though.

" I am sorry James. I will be very careful. I am sorry love." I hugged him.

" I am sorry to my angel. I shouldn't have shouted. Sorry, I lost my temper. " he hugged me.

" I love you, James. I am sorry I will be more careful from now on."

" I love you to angel. " He kissed me saying that. He picked me up in a bridal style.

" Let's go and continue where we left off?" He smirked.

" Yes, darling." I smiled and kissed him.

I asked him while we were going up the stairs, " James when I entered, there was no siren and I didn't have any pass too. How come?"

" I already put our identification and facial recognition in the system so it will let us pass without the siren. I had already put my and yours, Maria's, Robert and Daren identities there. So anyone who is not us....tries to enter in our premises without our permission the alarm will go off."

" Oh... so our identity I mean we are itself are the pass to enter?"

" Correct, Angel." He smiled.

We went back to the bedroom. We had a hot wild and lovely night.

We laid beside facing each other. His hands were in my hair and I was touching his face. He has these beautiful and cute dimples when he smiles. I love them. His smile is like an arrow through my heart.

" Good night James. " I kissed him.

" Good night my angel." I snuggled in his arms. I love to sleep with him by my side. It's so peaceful and warm feeling.

But a question ran over my head again and again. How did the ribbon I lost so many years ago get here? And who broke into our home? With this thought my eyelids became heavy and I fell into a deep slumber.

_______________________________________

Hi guys

Hope you all are having a lovely day?

Firstly, I like to thank all of you for your support 😊 I see so many new faces who vote in my book. I am so happy. Thanks.

Please continue supporting me like this guys. Thanks a bunch :')

So..... how you all like this chapter? I love to know your views 😘

Please do vote and comment cause I love to read them and it keeps me inspired to write more Interesting chapters.😄😍

Vote, comment and follow me :)

Love and lots of £V €
From,...
RO $AV €T 😘😙😙

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

641K 13.8K 43
I glare at him, "I gave you information, so you let me go. That was the deal." He raises an eyebrow, "Are you forgetting who you're talking to? Watch...
495K 17.8K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
270K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
495K 15.7K 81
"Why are you naked?" I asked him avoiding the sight in front of me. My face is heating up more now. "Are you sure princess, this is what they call n...