Knocked Up (Editing)

By HoneyBee___

... More

Knocked Up -Urban-
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Sorry
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (filler)
Chapter 18
Chapter 20.....
Questions....Answers!
Chapter 20 (the real chapter lol)
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Let's talk
Chapter 23 (filler)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
What's to come! (Sequel)
Help me please!
Book 2
Let's talk!

Chapter 19

32.7K 1.1K 375
By HoneyBee___

Aubrey

"Freestyle girl go! Go!"

"I'm a real pregnant chick, my baby daddy wanna lick, whip cream from my toes because he know my shits is pretty like some tits, which he's never gonna lick, unless he put whip cream on them, yeah I call them Vicky, and I ain't talking bout the chick that Timmy Turner said was icky, cuz I don't fuck with that bitch, she think she's all that and a bag of chips! Drops the motherfucking mic!" I finished off my rap with my arms across my chest.

Yandy, Julez, and Keondra were all looking at me like I was crazy before they busted out laughing.

"What the hell Kimbella" Julez said as he rolled on the floor laughing.

I mean this nigga was really rolling, like Tina Turner!

"What?" I pouted.

"Nothing pud, you did good" Yandy laughed "Who's next?"

"Me" Keondra smiled jumping up.

I took the seat next to where Julez was sitting and kicked his leg. I mean the nigga was really still down there!!

"It wasn't that funny" I said as I mugged him.

"I'm sorry baby, you're right. You sounded like the next Ice JJ Fish" he laughed wrapping his arm around my shoulder as he plopped down next to me.

"Shut up!" I chuckled trying to scoot away from him but he only pulled me closer and started whispering in my ear.

"You going let me lick whip cream off your tits named Vicky?" He snickered.

"Just for that no!" I rolled my eyes mushing his head away.

"Ard I'm sorry" he laughed "I'm really trying lick it off somewhere else" he smirked.

"Should we leave?" Yandy asked while her and Keondra eyed us with smirks on their faces.

"Yeah, Aubrey about to feed me"

"Y'all is nasty!" she laughed "but speaking of food, come on Keondra girl lets go get something from Moe's"

"I want something to eat too" I whined.

"Chill, I'm going feed you baby" Julez winked.

"Keep that hot dog over that way Mr Santana!"

"Come on Yandy before body parts start coming out. We will bring you something back boo" Keondra before her and Yandy was out the door.

"Alone at last" Julez smirked.

(I couldn't find Stevie J 😩)

"Uh uh get your freak nasty ass back!" I laughed shaking my head "gone head somewhere Juju"

"But my Willy miss your Lilly" he pouted.

"Your Willy is not getting anywhere near this Lilly"

"Why not?"

"For one you are not my boyfriend. Just because you're my baby daddy don't mean you going get the cat. I at least wanna be in a relationship"

"This whole time I was thinking you were my girlfriend. You mean to tell me, I'm single?"

"I'm not about to play with you" I said swinging my legs up into his lap.

"So you wanna be my girl huh?" He asked "ok"

"Ok what?"

"You're my girl" he replied with a smile.

"And your dick is small"

"What?"

"Just because I said it, that doesn't make it true"

"So what you want?"

"For you to ask"

"Alright" he said getting up to go get on his knee in front of me.

"Kimbella, will you....be my girl?"

"No, sorry I'm already in a relationship with my baby daddy" I smiled.

Julez laughed standing to his feet "Now I have serious question for you" I said

"What's up?"

"Okay" I took a deep breath "Will you lick it good, and eat this pussy just like you should?" I asked before busting out laughing.

"Shid, I'll go get the whip cream" he smirked.

"Nooooo stop! I was just playing" I laughed.

"Come on now Kimbella, playing with that pussy is like playing with my emotions"

"My bad big worm" I laughed "now help me up"

After helping me up Julez held me in place with a smirk on his face "gimmie kiss"

"But my mommy told me kissing get you pregnant" I smiled.

"To late for that" Julez laughed before crashing his lips on mines.

Before I knew it the kiss had turned into a make out session and we were out of the living room and in the bedroom.

Now how in the hell did that happen?

Not even gonna lie to y'all I WANT THE MOTHERFUCKING DICK!

But before Juju could place another kiss on my neck, my phone was going off on the night stand next to us.

"Don't answer it"

"It might be important" I said pushing him up "check it for me"

Getting up he grabbed the phone and checked it. His nose flared up then his head shot in my direction.

"Who the fuck is Andre and why the nigga keep calling?"

"Andre? Oh that's my brother"

"I don't play that brother, sister shit Aubrey"

"Chill, that's blood" I said before grabbing the phone out of his hands.

"Hello?"

Before I could hear his response the phone was out of my hands and back in Juju's.

"It's not important" he said hanging up.

"Really? That was so rude"

"Call him later" he shrugged.

Just when he was about to climb back in the bed somebody started beating on the door.

"What the fuck is it now!"

Getting up I followed Julez out the room and down to the front door.

"Who is it?"

"The police"

"What y'all want?"

"Could you open the door please"

Blowing out a frustrated sigh, Julez unlocked the door and swung it open.

"What can I do for you pigs today?"

"Juju stop" I said tapping his arm.

"Julez Santana you have the right to remain silent-"

"What?"

.
.
.
Yeah so I'm going be petty and stop it right here 😊

BITCH IT's GOING DOWN NEXT CHAPTER!!!

Meet me in the trap! It's going down.

Meet me at the club! It's going down.

Meet me at the mall! It's going down.

Meet me anywhere I guarantee it's going down!

ARD IM DONE! 😩

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 260 8
𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧' 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨
15K 417 13
𝐀𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞, 𝐚 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝟐𝟐 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧�...
1.1K 55 12
Choo Bloodclaat man !!! Falling in love with a Jamaican Solider was not something I had plan but it end up happen I got pregnant for him and everythi...
68.1K 2K 28
ion know how to write a description but anyways.., enjoy my book :^ !