Adopted by springtrap

By ShelbyTheCreator

Me.aleisha and y/n get abused and bullied by our parents because we had tails and ears so we ran to an orphan... More

The Beating
Spring bonnies brothers
Tiger?
School
The bully
Purple guy
A/N
Friends
Animatronics
The guitar
Powers!!!!!
The Photo of the long lost brother
Long Lost brother found!
Um
Chapter ?-?
My broken wrist
Chappy number ?
Mission to save zak part 1
New Characters
A/N IMPORTANT!
The End Of This Book?
A/N
A/N

Saving Zak part 2

528 17 1
By ShelbyTheCreator

I climbed back into my window.

"So when we gonna save him?"i asked

"Tommorrow if i know the shadows they feed their prisoners and never harm them so he should be fine"bonnie said i tried to not yawn but failed.

"Someones tired"bonnie said

"No im not"i whined

"Really?"Bonnie asked

"Yes really im not...*yawn* dammit!"i said

Bonnie and foxy laughed

"I dont want to go to bed"i said crossing my arms i felt something metal hit my head i stuck to my bored expression and turned round to see.

"GO AWAY!"i shouted backing into bonnie

"GET AWAY FROM THE KIDS!"bonnie shouted

I felt liquid fall from my head i looked up and saw a tipped bucket that was filled of water i turn into my wolf form and jumped up at the hole in the roof.

"GET OUT RIGHT NOW!"i shouted suddenly 2 shadowy figures walked towards me.

(Guys im so sorry i will still update on this book but it will be slower than usual Im trying to make a new book adopted by fnaf (yep im still into fnaf)but i keep getting so many ideas i keep deleting the book and starting it again)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 8.6K 26
‼️⚠️⚠️⚠️💥FEMALE READER💥⚠️⚠️⚠️‼️ About: The Aftons move in next door and you're acquainted with the family. Quickly becoming friends with michael, b...
Outfoxed By CC

General Fiction

28 0 13
Follow Todd - a 7-year-old girl who was born a fox hybrid, cursed to live several years of her life in a horrible place - on her journey to learn mor...
3.1K 121 30
Theirs a new night guard, me, sappire. Instead of a young adult (16-17), I'm 13. When the animatronics hear that theirs a new guard they do what they...
3.7K 169 85
Ask anything you want And it may look like I am done with this I am not so Springtrap : yeah ok ok let's get this FUCKING started and be sure to as...