๐”๐๐‚๐Ž๐๐ƒ๐ˆ๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐€๐‹ ๐‹...

By immortalpac

๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐’–๐’๐’•๐’๐’๐’… ๐’๐’๐’—๐’† ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐‘ป๐’–๐’‘๐’‚๐’„ ๐‘บ๐’‰๐’‚๐’Œ๐’–๐’“ & ๐‘ณ๐’Š๐’”๐’‚ ๐‘ณ๐’๐’‘๐’†๐’”. _________________... More

2. Death around the corner
3. 2 my unborn child
4. Papa'z song
5. What about yo friends
6. Are you that somebody?
7. Run tha streetz
8. Better dayz
9. Unthinkable
10. Unconditional love

1. Me and my girlfriend

6.6K 191 221
By immortalpac

Tupac,

What's sup young world!

It's yo nigga Tupac Shakur, aka tha don.

I currently live in California with my baby girl Lisa Lopes aka left eye from tlc.

We met back in 90 so we've been dating for three years and counting now that's my baby girl to the end she got a nigga and I got her.

I remember it like it was yesterday, yo boy was only 18 years old since my birthday was in the later months.

I was walking into the store with two of my homies Kato and Shock g, when I saw Lisa herself walking into the store.

I always would tell my niggas that she was gonna be mine and I wasn't playing at all.

"Yo pac ain't that yo girl?" Kato asked.

I kissed my teeth and waved my hand at him. "Yeah and there go Aaliyah." I joked back.

"I'm not playing man there she go look."

"Yeah whatever Kato." I gave him the finger.

Then Shock turned my head around and I saw her standing there and she was eying me down like she recognized me.

I began to laugh and then I covered my face and I winked at her she smirked and waved her tiny hand at me.

I waved back at her and licked my lips she paid for her stuff and then she walked out of the store. "Yo I'll be back." I told them.

I walked out of the store and looked around for her, but I ain't see her no where, "Damn." I said.

"You looking for me?"

I turned around and saw her with that same smirk on her face I smirked back as I approached her.

"Hey ma."

"Hello Tupac." She said as a big smile grew on her face.

"Oh so you a fan huh?" I said as I placed my hands on her waist.

"Yeah your Tupac who's not one?" She giggled.

I smiled at her she smiled back at me and placed her right arm on my shoulder. "So what's sup?"

"What's sup with chu?" I laughed.

"Nothing much." She shrugged.

"Well that's good cuz I'm single as fuck baby girl."

"Me too."

"So um, can a nigga take you out some time?" I smirked as I pulled her closer to me.

"I would love that." She smirked back.

"Good."

She giggled and covered her face I moved her hand down. "Girl stop covering yo damn face."

"Why?" She said.

"Cause I can't see yo beautiful ass face baby girl."

She blushed. "Oh stop it."

"I'm being serious your so beautiful."

"Awe thank you." She blushed some more.

"Just statin some facts ya hear baby?"

"Come here." I smirked and she wrapped her arms around me and we both came in for a kiss.

As her full ass lips touched mine she ran her hand down my chest and I ran my hands down her back quickly cupping her ass.

She pulled away and I bit my lip and let her little waist go and she unwrapped her arms from around me. "Call me." She said.

"Oh trust me I will." I gave her my number and then a car pulled up and she got in I watched her pull off and then I walked back into the store.

"Yo Pac man what happened you didn't come back for a minute there."

"She fucking dissed me." Kato bust out laughing and Shock sighed.

"Sike." I said as I held out her number waving it in the air.

"You crazy man let's go." Shock said.

"Damn can a nigga get his drink first?" I laughed and I paid for my drink and then we dipped out after I signed a few autographs.

Yeah that was the day that I claimed Lisa Lopes as mine it was a good ass day cause later she called me way before I even decided to call my baby.

She was already thinking about me we talked for hours and hours that night and we fell asleep on the phone together and I realized that I truly loved her.

~Present time~

I'm lifting weights blasting my first song, same song waiting for my baby to get home, I smirk as I hear the door open.

"Pac!" I hear her yell.

"I'm in the room boo!" I yell back.

She walks into our bedroom and she smirks when she sees my sweaty body. "Hi baby."

"Hey baby girl." She drops her bag as she walks over to me and pecks my lips.

"How was yo day baby?"

"Good and your's?"

"Borin as hell, but now it's better cause I see you."

"Awe I love you baby."

"I love you too baby girl."

"What's this?" She asks as she picks up my song book lyrics.

"Oh that's just something I've been workin on." I shrug.

She began's to read it nodding her head and then she comes and sits down next to me on my bench.

"Pac?"

"Yeah baby?" I smirk.

"Is this about me and you?"

"Yep."

"Awe I love it what is it called baby?"

"Glad to hear that baby girl and it's called Me and my girlfriend."

"It's amazing."

"Your amazing."

"So are you pac."

"Baby you wanna take a shower with me?" I ask her as a smirk grows on my face.

"Yeah come on." She stands up and so did I we make our way into the bathroom together and I watch her as she strips down.

She sets the water and then she got in the water she motions for me to come in. "The water's hot." She says with a wink.

I smirk and quickly take off my pants and boxers and I get in the shower wrapping my arms around her waist.

She hands me some soap and my rag and I began to wash my chest she turns around to face me and she takes my rag from me and she begins to do it for me.

So I take her's and I wash her chest staring hard at her perfect breast, she finishes my chest.

Moving to my arms going in circles, I move to her stomach and I quickly wash it she smiled at me.

I go down in between her legs and I began to wash her area I feel my self getting hard as I was staring at her wet body.

I drop her rag and then I began to rub in between her legs with my thumb she moans as she drops my rag from her hands.

I push my index finger up in her she grabs onto my manhood and she starts to slowly run her hand up and down it.

"Pac." She moans out.

"Try to relax baby girl." I add my middle finger into her and she starts going faster, causing me to release pre cum on her hand.

She lets my manhood go and she looks into my eyes as she licks my cum off of her hand I bit my lip and I push her up against the wall.

She wraps her arms around me and I grab her legs and wrap them around my body. "Pac please be gentle."

"Baby of course I will."

She nods as she still looks a bit scared and unsure so I start off slow with her I suck on her neck while I play with her nipples.

I watch her as her facial expressions change as I was pleasuring her never experienced body.

Yeah she was a hard one to get, but I got her ahaha okay back to the story now. "I love you pac."

"I love you too baby."

"And I want you."

"I want you too girl." I say as I continued to explore her frame with my hands.

"I need you and I trust you."

"I need you more Lisa."

"Pac do you trust me?" She asks me.

I stop kissing her and I back up a bit looking into her eyes. "I mean Lisa baby to be honest with chu I don't."

She nods and then she push me off of her and she finish washing her body I sigh I began to pick up my rag and I finish washing up.

"Baby I'm sorry." I say as I grab her waist.

"It's cool." She turns the water off and she turns to face me. "Glad to know that the person I love and trust with my heart doesn't feel the same way."

"Lisa baby it's not you at all." I assure her.

"What the fuck is it then are you scared?!" She snaps as she gets out of the shower.

I get out also and I grab my towel not really wanting to talk about this shit right now.

"I'm not scared of shit!" I yell as I get in her face.

"Well you must be cause your acting real bitch made right now!"

"Whatever Lisa I'm not explaining shit to yo ass okay, you wanted a fucking answer so I gave yo ass one and now a nigga gotta be bitch made cause you can't handle the truth?!"

"Whatever fuck you I fucking love you pac and I want to know that if I'm trusting you with my heart then your trusting me with your's."

"I'm still learning how to trust all over again." I say.

"Just shut the fuck up right now man!" She yells.

"Why though I'm being honest with you Lisa!"

"Cause your feeding me bulshit, lies and excuses!"

"Lies?! Lies?! Really lies I never fucking lied to you baby why the fuck would I lie now?!"

"Whatever you could have just been telling what I needed to hear."

"To get what I fucking love you Lisa I would give up everything for you I chose to live with yo ass instead of making up with my damn mother!"

"Don't try and put that shit on me that was your choice to do that I supported you through all of that!"

"Yes and I appreciate and love you for that!"

"Okay whatever pac your reasoning is bulshit." She crosses her arms.

"I'm done talkin about this."

"Cause you can't handle loving somebody other then your crack fiend mama or yourself!"

"Fuck you Lisa!"

"Nigga fuck you!"

"Get the fuck out of here Lisa!" I wave my hand to her.

"Gladly how bout I never fucking come back?!"

"Shit do what you gotta do just get the fuck away from me!" I say in a threat filled way.

I would never hit her or no other female, but I'll shoot her dumb ass if she keep acting crazy.

"Whatever fuck you!" She quickly gets dressed and she storms out of our house I sigh and sit down as she slams my bedroom door.

My tears then stream down my face nobody really knows what I go through I always get treated like shit and it some what smacks me in my fuckin face and I'm the wrong one now, but she doesn't know shit at all.

Thanksgiving week...

Lisa,

I was sitting down talking with my mother about pac we haven't talked since that day and I really miss him so much.

But I can't be with somebody who doesn't trust me at all he's never been cheated on, never not once, but he's so locked in from the real world I just don't understand.

"Lisa baby when is pac coming over?"

I sigh. "I don't know ma."

"Awe baby what happened?"

"We had a fight ma."

"So he's not gonna come for thanksgiving who's he gonna spend it with?"

"I don't know his mama claims that she's clean now so maybe her." I shrug.

"No he's always spent it over here you two need to make up."

"I'm not wrong at all so he needs to fucking man up excuse my French, but he pissing me." I slam my hand down onto the table.

"Now I know that, that boy loves you and he cares so much about you Lisa so why not talk it out, cause you know that you love him."

"I do mama."

"Okay well then try to understand him he took his time with you so it's only fair that you take your time with him remember he has a heart too."

"I need to talk to him ma he was so angry at me he told me to leave and to stay the f away from him."

"Just talk to him."

"Thanks mama."

She smiles and kisses my forehead before she stands up. "Come inside with me baby."

I stand up also and we walk inside of my mom's house I really hope that he has a good explanation to why he does not trust me.

Tupac,

I was smoking I'm dressed in my white t shirt and my chain and a real golden watch and a glass gold band and a few rings.

I have on some black pants and my Tims on I need to get to the fucking studio right now man so out of the blue I get a call from my nigga Big.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Yo what's sup pac man."

"Shit nothing much where y'all niggas at now?"

"We at quads you in town man?"

"Yeah trying to get reacquainted with my moms ya know?"

"Oh that's good to hear."

"Thanks man, how's Ms. Wallace bro?"

"Yeah no problem and she's getting better."

"That's good man I'm happy for you big."

"Thanks pac I appreciate that you should come to the studio man."

"Quads?"

"Yeah Quads man." He chuckles a bit.

"Ight shit I'm on my way now."

"Okay see ya pac."

I hang up and I get up grabbing my keys as I head out to quads studio I pull in and two guys are there standing in front of the doors.

"You here to see Big, Lesane?"

"Nigga that's not my fuckin name."

"Oh shit my bad I heard Big call you that shit before." He laughs.

"Yeah cause that's my bro I don't even know you."

"Shit my bad."

"You cool."

"Go on in pac he waitin on you." The other one says.

"Ight thanks man."

I get on the elevator and a nigga appears with a gun and he starts pointing it at me. "Take off your fucking jewelry!" He demands.

"No." I say.

"Take the shit off now!"

"Nigga hell naw!"

I shove him and I swing a punch hitting him in his jaw. He pushes me and I hit my fucking head and then somebody puts me in the head lock and the guy with the gun punches me in my stomach.

I knee his ass and then the bitch nigga that has me in a fucking head lock throws me to the ground and he punches me.

"Pac man!"

It sounds like one of Biggie's home boys. "Get the fuck back!"

"Oh shit." Then he takes off bitch ass nigga man.

BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM.......

I become weak as my jewelry was being stolen and then they take off and leave me there.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.8K 792 26
๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ, ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜†๐—ป, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ๏ฟฝ...
5.2K 159 11
๐™๐™Š๐™๐™” ๐™ˆ๐™„๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐™ ๐™– ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ & ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๏ฟฝ...
24.9K 1.1K 47
โ . . . JUST REMEMBER DADDY LOVES YOU, I DID EVERYTHING I COULD. โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” sanai has one rule don't fuck with rappers bu...
4.5K 243 32
"ะฝั” ั•ฮฑฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” , ฮน โˆ‚ฮนโˆ‚ ั‚ะฝั” ั•ฮฑะผั” fฯƒั ะฝฮนะผ.. ะผฮฑัƒะฒั” ฯ‰ั” ะผั”ั‚ ั”ฮฑยขะฝฯƒั‚ะฝั”ั ฮฑั‚ ั‚ะฝั” ฯ‰ัฯƒะธg ั‚ฮนะผั”.. ฮน โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะฝฮนะผ , ะฝั” โ„“ฯƒฮฝั”โˆ‚ ะผั” ะฒฯ…ั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั• ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ัั”ฮฑโ„“โ„“ัƒ ะผั”ฮฑะธ ั‚ะฝฮฑั‚ ฯ‰ั” ฯ‰ั”ัั” ะผ...