Sebastian Stan imagines

By Reepicheep16

Hi guys! I will be writing Sebastian Stan imagines and his character imagines. I have not watched all his mov... More

Request!
Billionaire's Daughter

Musical Beers

3.4K 84 20
By Reepicheep16

This imagine is for MrsEvanStan. This is my first imagine so the punctuation and grammar could be wrong. Also the picture is not mine. I hope all of you guy enjoy this. They are all playing musical beer with Jimmy Fallon. I added a character that is not a Marvel character. The reader plays Bruce Banner's little sister. Watch the video so it's a little more clear, when you read this. Inner thoughts are italicize. (Y/N)- your name. (Y/N/N)- your nickname.

Your Pov.

"Oh My God! I can't wait! This is my first time on Jimmy Fallon and we are playing Musical Beer."

I hear Jimmy start the introduction.

Jimmy introduces,"We are going to play a rather fun game of Musical Beer. So, joining us from CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR ARE SCARLET WITCH, VISION, WINTER SOLDIER, AND BRUCE BANNER'S LITTLE SISTER BRE BANNER. Please, welcome Elizabeth Olsen, Paul Bettany, Sebastian Stan and (Y/N) (L/N)!

This was my cue to enter the stage, right behind Sebastian.

Jimmy, " (Y/N) it's so great to see you!"

"You too, Jimmy!"

We go in for hug, the others are chatting with Jeremy. Sebastian goes after Jimmy and hugs him.

"Hey! You how competitive I am!", Sebastian says to Jimmy.

Jimmy, "Yes! I heard all about it."

Sebastian,"Our goal is to just get him out!", while pointing at Paul.

I stand next to Jeremy on the podium.

Jimmy, "Guys! Now! The game works like musical chairs, but instead of diving into empty chairs, we will be having these red cups of beer. When the music stops one person will leave empty handed out of the game, and I will have to hang out with our DJ up there with DJ Jonathan Hamburger.

The Dj gives Jimmy a weird look , while we all laugh really hard.

Jimmy, "Now. We are going to do 5 rounds. Last one standing is the musical beer champion. Okay. Everybody."

"Okay! I can't wait to beat Seb's butt!"

"Not in those heels you won't!", Sebastian says, while laughing at me .

Everyone in the crowd laughs along with him.

"Touche Mr.Stan. Touche."

Jimmy says while laughing,"Okay everybody ready."

Everyone are trying to hog the cups. The music begins and everyone are going around the table. Sebastian keeps trying to touch the cups.

Jimmy and I yell, "DON'T TOUCH IT!"

Sebastian says annoyed, " UGH!"

Sebastian thought the music stopped and reaches for the cup and takes before he can drink it.

We yell, "Music didn't stop Idiot!"

Sebastian curses, "Ahh fuck! Damn it!"

Jimmy, "Ohhhhhh!"

Sebastian curses again, "Shit!"

Elizabeth and I yell, " Stop it Seb!!"

The music stops , I run and take the cup and drink the beer before Paul can get it.

Paul screams, "AHHHHHHHH! NOOO!

I laugh, " Ha ha ha!! We got you out!"

Everyone throws back their beer.

Jimmy says to Paul, " Paul we love you!"

Sebastian and I yell at Jimmy, "Yeah right!"

Elizabeth says to Paul, "You're the tallest here."

Sebastian, "We took him out, that's all that we needed."

Paul, "This is rubbish. This can't happen!"

Jimmy and I laugh.

Elizabeth says to Paul, " Your limbs are much longer than ours."

Jimmy imitates Paul, "This can't happen!", "Thank you tree, that was tough."

Now it's only Elizabeth, Jeremy, Jimmy, Sebastian, and I. 3 cups are placed close together while there is one far away. The music starts an we start walking around.

Jeremy, " Wow, that has a long distance", while looking at the far away cup.

I wasn't really paying attention and I tripped over my own heel.

Sebastian says to me, "Oh, come on (Y/N)! You did that on purpose."

I respond, " You really think I want to fall on my face. SO shut up,  Sea BASSStian!

Crowd laughs.

Elizabeth takes the cup and looks around and says, " Oh Shit! Sorry." And places it back down.

Jimmy laughs. While that's happening, Sebastian thinks it's time to drink the beer. So he drinks the beer, and looks around at everyone like they are crazy. Everyone stops walking.

Jimmy says to Sebastian, " Dude! What the fuck!"

Crowd laughs. Sebastian puts his hands in a questioning gesture, he still didn't swallow the beer.

Jimmy, " Put it back!"

Sebastian puts the cup back and spits the beer back into the cup, and everyone starts moving again.

Jeremy, Elizabeth, and I laugh so hard tears are coming out of our eyes.

The music stops and guess where I stopped, right in front of Sebastian's spit beer.

I realize what is in front of me. 

I say, "Shit! I have to drink this?! Fuck! NO!"

Elizabeth, Jimmy and Sebastian drink theirs ad just look at me.

I look at them and I say, " I am not drinking that."

Everyone starts laughing.

Sebastian says to Jimmy, " I thought you told me to put it back, right?"

I look around with the expression, there is no way I am putting that in my mouth.

Jeremy laughs, " I am so glad to lose."

The crowd is chanting (Y/N), CHUG CHUG CHUG!

I yell at Sebastian, " I FUCKING HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOU SO OWE ME!" And I chugged the drink down, "UGH! It tastes like spit and beer, I am going to throw up."

Everyone claps.

Sebastian comes over to me, and hugs me, and says, " Sorry (Y/N/N).

While the cups are being placed. 

Someone yells, " I can't believe you drank that."

I say, "Neither can I!"

Everyone laughs. There are 2 cups next to each other and the other one is on the opposite side of the table.

Jimmy, " That's where they are, that's too close."

We have been going round and round for several minutes, until the music stops Elizabeth and I run for the cup on the other side, and I get it first.

I say, " Ha ha ha! I got it first!" And I drink it.

Elizabeth, " Oh well, I tried."

Now it's only Jimmy, Sebastian, and I left.

Jimmy, " Are you guys ready."

Sebastian, " Oh god."

Jimmy makes a weird sound. ( I don't know how to describe it.)

Sebastian, " I feel like me and (Y/N) made out."

I say, " Same, I feel like we made out."

Elizabeth interjects into the conversation, " Well, it's not like you two haven't made out before in your trailer."

The crowd gasps, and mine and Sebastian's eyes widen. 

Elizabeth, "Shit, I didn't mean to blurt it out.  Sorry guys."

We keep on going in circles.

Jimmy, " Oh lalalala. Making out in a trailer. He raises his eyebrows towards us and I can't help but blush.

I say to Elizabeth, " Our relationship had to come out eventually."

I wasn't mad at her at all.

Jimmy, " What the hell you to are together."

We keep on going in circles until I fake trying to pick up the cup, then Jimmy picks it up , and looks around and puts it back down. Right then the music stops and I take the cup and drink it. No, it's only me and Sebastian.

Sebastian, " I am so going to beat you babe!"

I respond, " Sure didn't look like that last time."

Jimmy, " Well it's pointless at this point."

Crowd laughs.

Sebastian and I put our game face on. The music starts, and we are running wildly around the table. The music starts to slow down, and Sebastian picks it up and the music picks up the speed. He puts it back down. The music stops , I grab it and drink it.

I yell at Sebastian, " Ha Ha Ha! Guess who won? I DID? Guess who didn't? YOU!! I kept on laughing. 

Sebastian, " Damn it! Well, the winner deserves a prize. " 

He comes closer to me a smirks at me and  dips and kisses me in front of everyone.

Everyone is hollering at us. 

Jimmy, " Wow, I didn't see that coming." " Thanks everyone, Jeremy Renner, Elizabeth Oslen, Paul Bettany, Sebastian Stan and (Y/N) Stan. Opps did I say Stan I meant (L/N). Sebastian and I leave the stage, while holding out hands. We have a huge smile on our face. I can't believe the world knows we are together now. I wonder how they are going to react to our engagement?

I hope you guys liked this. Good night guys!!

Love, 

              Reepicheep16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 38.9K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
194K 10.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
105K 3.3K 78
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...