Blackstone

By DangerouslyShady

*****PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS FORCED TO MARRY A BILLIONAIRE MANWHORE***** Getting married is a day most girls dayd... More

Blackstone
Forced to Take the Town Car
The Girl Who Boils My Blood and The Drive
The Deceitful Bastard and The Dress
The Alluring Girl and An Emerson
The Drool-Worthy Man and The Painful Heels
The Simpleton Girl and The Article
The Worried Man and The Hospital Bed of Chaos
The Sleepwalking Girl and The Expensive Couch
THE MAN WHO SLEEPS WITH MY PROFESSOR AND THE COFFEE
The Impatient Girl and The Return
The Model Man and The Fever
The Homesick Girl and The Blackstone Family Visit
The Wealthy Man and His Family
The Drunk Girl and The Interview
The Exhausted Man and Yet Another Arguement
THE MISSING GIRL AND THE MIDNIGHT RUN
The Clueless Man and The Stupid Realization
The Impressionable Teenage Girl and The Confession
The Never-Changing Man and The Truth That Hurt
The Girl In My Mind and The Christmas Eve Plans
The Handsome Stranger and The Fancy Party
The Extravagant Girl and The Incomparable Beauty
The Tabloid Filled Man and The Wrong Number
The Girl Who Came Home Late and The Kiss
The Jealous Man and The Hickey
The Flustered Girl and Hudson
The Peaceful Man and The Hot Chocolate
The Girl Who Babysits and The Suspect Reveals Himself
The Man of Surprises and The Engagement Announcement
The Girl Who Doesn't Know How To Breathe and The File
The Man Who Speaks Romantically and The Theory
The Girl Who Went To Prom and The Brother
Rescue
The Sobbing Girl and The Gun Shot
The Man Who Fought Death and The Emotional Day
The Man With The Ring and Space
The Stark Girl and The Child
The Heartbroken Man and The Horrible Mother
Test Results
Meeting
The Man Who Pretends and The Tickets
The Man And His Plan
The Girl Who Was Drugged and The Twin
The Man Who Snaps and The Business Deal
The Flower Girl and The Realization
The Man Who Was Left At The Alter and The Outcome of It
The Last Kiss
Parents
Anniversary
Patience
Fury
The Truth
Sorry
Love, Mom
Steps to Forgiveness
Equals
Pumpkin Pie
Venus
Epilogue

The Girl Who Graduated and The Family Dinner

53.3K 2.2K 424
By DangerouslyShady

Greyson

GRADUATION CEREMONIES ARE LOUDER THAN THEY USED TO BE

Last time I was in a room with high school graduates was almost a decade ago, for my own graduation. As Sage's fiance I took the day off from work and decided to celebrate her final day as a high school student.

My girls finally becoming a woman.

Unfortunately, I'm not the only one who see's her that way. I've seen a few glances from horny teenage boys towards her and although it ticks me off, I know who she's going home to at the end of the day.

Despite everything that happened a month ago the students show nothing but happiness. Some were not as happy as others, of course, but as a unit they were enjoying their freedom from the confines of high school.

"Her mother would be so proud." Mr. Slade says, smiling, taking thousands of pictures of her on the stage. "Graduating as the Valor Victorian, even with all the mess in her life."

Yes, it's nice that she's graduated with such an honorable title. Though she's going to have no issues getting into the school of her choice to study Astrophysics, especially when it comes to finances. I'll assure that.

"She is proud." Gideon comments.

Even though I risked my life to save his sister I'm still getting the cold-shoulder from this asshole. He better get over it soon because our marriage is coming very soon. I managed to plan the entire thing all by myself, an outdoors wedding, with a space themed ceremony after. Having all the time in the world being bed-ridden gives you that advantage.

Sage knows we are to get married after her graduation but doesn't know when because we never discussed it. No one has, she deserves to relax, and planning a wedding can be a tad stressful for a woman.

Soon the students throw their caps in the air.

And the ceremony has ended.

→←

"Greyson this is to much!" Sage gasps.

Our server for the night escorts us all to the roof, a large dining table surrounded by bright lights and flowers. A feast is ready for us, all of the most exquisite choices I could make with the exception of a few finger foods and burgers for those who don't have the taste for anything fancy tonight.

"Girl!" Sage's friend, Eve says. "This is amazing!"

"I'm very jealous." Her other friend, Nora adds.

Yes, I invited her two best friends to join us, they've apparently been stressing her out about me. I'm just showing them that I'm the perfect gentleman to their beloved friend. That my thoughts are pure—to an extent—about her.

"Greyson you didn't have to do this." Sage crosses her arms. "You're making me feel bad."

"And why's that?" I ask.

"Your birthday was last week and all I did for you was make you a homemade dinner and a stupid card." She pouts as we walk to the table where everyone is already seated.

"If I remember correctly that card was filled with coupons?" I grin. "I think I'd like to cash one in and ask for the one written for P.D.A. initiated by you."

"Here!?" She blushes.

I arch my brows. "Yes, would you like to walk in the bloody restaurant and do it in front of strangers?"

"N-No! But it's...weird..." She looks at everyone at the table. "...they're my friends and family...and my brother."

"Even more reason to do it." I press.

"Seriously?" She rubs her shoulders, sheepishly.

"Are you saying those coupons are invalid? Or do they not work for you?" I ask. "Should I try it on Nora and Evelyn? Surely they'd let me use my bloody coupon."

"Greyson!" She smacks my arm.

"Waiting for my kiss, babe." I cross my arms. "If you don't kiss me now I'll do it myself and I guarantee it won't be a PG one and you'll be in front of your friends and family panting like a dog by the end of it."

"O-Okay!" She exhales. "Just, please, not one of those kisses. Last time you did that all the blood rushed to my head and I almost blacked out."

"That's called bliss, dear." I chuckle.

Then, Sage straightens herself out, and leans against her tip-toes to reach me while wrapping her arms around my neck. And hesitantly she places her lips onto mine and it was probably one of the softest kisses I've ever had in my life.

It lasted for a brief moment, I kissed her back, but felt eyes on us and thought that was torture enough for her. So I backed away and cupped her face, then kissed her forehead.

"That's my girl." I smile at her.

Sage smiles back, her cheeks a bright pink.

"Woo!" Evelyn shouts. "Where can I get me some of that sugar!?"

"That was absolutely perfect." Nora sighs.

"Mind not kissing my sister in front of me?" Gideon mutters.

My Father and Emerson share a look, then nod their head approvingly. Sage and I sat at the table and began eating with our friends and family.

All around was laughter and old tales, mostly humiliating stories about Sage in ninth grade from her friends. Some about Dawn from my Father and Hamilton told a few about me as well. Hudson cracked a few jokes and made everyone laugh so hard they teared up. And Emerson told Sage, and Gideon stories about their mothers graduation.

"So how's the head wound, old man?" Hudson asks my Father.

"Son, I'm on a lot of pain meds right now, ask me when I'm off them." Father chuckles. "Hurts like bloody hell, at least I'm alive."

"Damn right." I say.

"Whatever happened to those men?" Dawn's husband, Nathan, asked.

I sigh.

"Well if you watched American news, Nathan, you'd know they caught them." Hamilton pushes the loose strands of his hair back.

"Honey, that was uncalled for." Hanna, Hamilton's wife, says.

"Hamilton!" Dawn frowns. "That's rude. Nathan has a right to know and if I remember correctly Hudson brought the topic up."

"Well that was a ridiculous question, don't you think?" Hamilton sighs. "Sorry, I'm working on my temper. Sorry, Nathan."

I'm shocked to say this but after that day at the hospital, Hamilton has been turning himself around. He's not so annoying to be around anymore and Hanna looks especially happier lately. She looks normal weight and not super model like she used to be. Hamilton has also worked on his body weight and lost a few pounds.

"Walter," My Father clears his throat and looks at me. "and the rest of his crew was caught."

Everyone who knew Walter knew how much he meant to me. How, despite him being around more than my own Father, he was like a second parent to me. Walter practically raised me and was around for all my big achievements, wearing that happy smile. Yet he turns around and attempts to murder everyone I love, it's unforgivable.

Yet I can't hate him. Sage knows this and turns off the TV everytime I walk into the Living Room so I wouldn't have to see him. Unfortunately, I have to see him in trial eventually, soon in fact.

As for Dorian, turns out that little bastard was working undercover, gathering information to help put them away. He apologized severely to Sage about the mishap in the room, she forgave him—slightly. After a slap to the face. They're still friends though, he's just not allowed to be near her until we're married or at the wedding.

During the awkward silence the sound of rattling cuts through.

Everyone's eyes slice to Father as he dumps a pair of pills into his palm, then frowns. "Can't a bloody man take pain killers? For heaven's sake I was shot in the head." The silence continued and he sighed. "I'd like to remind you all that just because I'm recovering from a gunshot wound, doesn't mean I'm an alien."

"No one thought you were." Hamilton says.

"Well..." Hudson chuckles. 

"Finish that statement son and you'll regret it." Father tells him.

Everyone begins to laugh and the table finally gets to a place where there's no tension.

Sage's friends tell a variety of stories about her from school and embarrassing moment. Then the tables turn and my family tells them embarrassing stories about me. Well, not necessarily embarrassing but mostly things that I got caught doing with a variety of women. All stories were funny and Sage didn't seem to mind.

When we finished the feast, everyone began to depart since it was getting late. Dawn and Nathan were the first to leave since the tension between her and Hudson was thick enough to cut with a machete. It's interesting to see how, despite the horrible things he did to her, Dawn still can't get over her fixation with Hudson.

Gideon was hesitant to leave his sister with me but Mr. Slade came in and managed to remind him that we are engaged and living together. Then they left.

Afterwords, Sage's friends leave, making googly eyes on their way out.

Then, Hamilton and Hanna, who offered to take Father home.

"Listen," Father starts, his gaze on Sage. "I have regrets about the past and what I've done. But what I do not regret is forcing you both into a marriage."

Sage's eyes grow soft.

"Greyson didn't look at anyone—anyone but you Sage." Father looks at me, proudly, then back at her. "The fact that you fixed that broken boy, when I couldn't. Is a blessing in disguise."

"Thank you." Sage smiles.

"Thank you, Father." I show my appreciation with a smile too.

Father scoffs. "Alright enough of the sentiments, I'm old but not senile." He waves his hand dismissively as he walks away. "Congratulations on graduating, Sage." 

As Hamilton and Hanna followed behind him saying their goodbyes, I wrapped my arm around Sage. Who leaned her head on my chest, leaking nothing but pure happiness.

"Oh!" Father stops.

Our attention flies towards him, I was instantly worried. 

That is until he opened his mouth. "I want grandchildren. And soon."

"Father—" I begin to protest, feeling Sage get tense.

"No son, I almost died. I need to see my grandchild, heaven knows Dawn isn't going to have one with Nathan. Sending heat waves and what not towards Hudson all not, has she no shame?" He sighs, then looks at Hamilton and Hanna. "I don't expect these two to have one either, since Hamilton is a complete twit and all." Then his attention goes back to us. "You're my only hope. Give this old man a child, I need to spoil someone in this family. Heaven knows you all don't need it."

Then at that he walks away, Hamilton and Hanna awkwardly follow.

We need to get that old man off those bloody drugs, it's making him delusional.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

908K 23.2K 42
After an unfortunate turn of events due to which Avery Marshall is forced to marry the ruthless and notorious billionaire Hayden Knight, she hopes w...
161K 3.1K 43
𝐌𝐞π₯𝐒𝐧𝐚 𝐒𝐨π₯𝐚𝐜𝐞 The billionaires daughter's dreams and fantasies of marrying for love crushed within a second as she finds herself helping...
3.3M 93.5K 67
"Stay away from me I'm not the man for you understand" how did this change to this "I can't live without her", read to figure out this one of a kind...
106K 3.6K 40
Young Master's toy. His not so guilty pleasure. #10 in dark romance highest ranked ⚜️ she started to cry, sob, and beg him not to hurt her and then...