Multi coloured Shit Cake

By FoodIsLifeAndStuff

A sneak peak into the mind of a snolfpard. More

So anyways...
Hellooo, It's meee
Yo (I don't know what else to say)
I have discovered Pou...why?
So, I'm totally bored...

About me

35 3 1
By FoodIsLifeAndStuff

Hi. I am snolfpard, God of easily distractedness and laziness, in other words that probably classes me as a normal teenager, right? WRONG, you are so wrong it's unbelievable. I am what's classed as on the ASD spectrum, not sure fully what it means because I can't be bothered to look it up, but I do know that it means I have traits of autism. Which is totally cool with me and I'm hoping with you. Not sayin if you have autism your not normal, but because people are awkward these days, society classes us as different or not normal or weird, dunno about you but I've heard them words loads. Also I'm mad and dream about the most messed up things you could think of (appropriate things peeps). I have to admit I'm really dirty minded, but then again most people my age are.

Anyway I'm 14 nearly 15 and I love to make people laugh, especially my friends as it makes me happy. The downside is that I have the confidence of a dinosaur when I'm with my friends and the confidence of a daisy about to be squashed under a giants foot, when I'm not with my friends. I bet your all just like WOW by now, NO ONE CARES. Well keep your underwear on because this is only a fucking introduction that you chose to read!! Word of advice, DON'T READ SOMTHING THAT YOU NORMALLY WOULDN'T READ!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

405K 54.3K 140
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
55.8K 4.3K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...
160K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
104K 5.1K 28
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...