Supernatural Abilities 'Ghost...

Galing kay _HisMuse

Rayner Monroe's life was troubled. His parents fought excessively. What was he to do? Obviously, nothing. He... Higit pa

Prologue-Chapter One Hide and Go Seek
Chapter Two Supernatural Abilities
Chapter Three The Opener
Chapter Four If the Walls Had Ears
Chapter Five Tick Tock
Chapter Six Dancing with a Catcher
Chapter Seven The Way the Cookie Crumbles
Chapter Eight Pharaoh and Drew
Chapter Nine The Book
Chapter Ten Here I Am Alive
Chapter Eleven When the Going Gets Tough
Chapter Twelve Markings
Chapter Thirteen Cry No More
Chapter Fourteen Training
Chapter Fifteen The Lonely Islander
Chapter Sixteen To Strike, or Not To Strike
Chapter Seventeen We need a Resolution
Chapter Eighteen Twisted
Chapter Nineteen Candlelight
Chapter Twenty Supernatural Crisis
Chapter Twenty-one Living For Tomorrow
Chapter Twenty-two Moby Dick
Chapter Twenty-four World of Chances
Chapter Twenty-five Gruesome Transformation
Chapter Twenty-six Yesterday, Tomorrow, Today
Chapter Twenty-seven The Great Escape
Chapter Twenty-eight Love Heals All Wounds
Epilogue (From a soon to be well lengthened Chapter of the Series)

Chapter Twenty-three Catcher Academy

256 13 0
Galing kay _HisMuse

This Chapter is in the POV of the guys. Enjoy!!!

       Someone woke up screaming. It was Micah. “Shut up dude.” Drew shouted. She grunted sitting up. “My head is fucking killing me.” Pharaoh said. “Where are we?” Jonah asked. Leo sat up and groaned. “Where’s Ghost?” He asked.

       Drew adjusted her shackles on her hands and a flame started in her palms. “He’s not here.” Jonah said in a panic. “There’s a torch across from you Drew. Get up and ignite it.” Pharaoh said. She got up steadily and made her way over to the wall with the flame. “Be careful Drew.” Micah said. She nodded and raised her hands above her head and with that the torch ignited.

       “Good job Drew.” Leo said. “Where the heck are we?” Jonah asked. “They must have us locked up somewhere.” Leo answered. Micah made his way over to his girlfriend and kissed her on the lips. “Not right now guys.” Pharaoh whined. “Get a grip dude.” Micah retorted. “Whatever dick almighty, this is your fault. You distracted Ghost.” Pharaoh seethed. “My fault, I saved his life. He could have been killed if I didn’t cushion his fall.” Micah replied approaching him. “You too cut it out.” Leo said.

       Jonah put her arm on Micah’s shoulder and he turned back around to her. “It’s no one’s fault. Mr. Monroe intimidated Ghost.” Leo assured them. “What are we going to do?” Drew asked. “These shackles are unbreakable. None of us can teleport and we mostly need our hands to work our powers.” Pharaoh said. “Ghost could have easily gotten us out of here.” Drew complained scrambling off into the back against a wall.

       Leo made his way over to her and he cradled her in his arms. “We’ll get Ghost back, I promise.” He said and she sighed showing him a little smile.

       Beds lined the opposite corners of the room and the musty air played on their lungs.

       A couple of hours had past and they all sat in silence. They were coughing uncontrollably. “Pharaoh do something about this air.” Leo coughed. “That won’t be necessary.” The familiar voice began. In walked Ghost’s dad with a smirk on his face. The evenings light shun in on them and a woman walked in right after Mr. Monroe.

       She held a grin on her face and the guys immediately knew who she was. Drew threw a fire ball in her direction and the woman opened her mouth and ate it. “Delicious.” She exclaimed. “It’s a pleasure to finally meet you all.” She said. “You must be that bitch Katherine.” Jonah spoke up. “You got a mouth on you.” She replied. Jonah smirked with a grin and Katherine used her telekinesis to pick her up.

       “Put her down.” Micah yelled and Katherine growled at him and the ground beneath him began to soften and he began to sink. “Would you just quite it!” Pharaoh shouted. She peeked around Jonah’s floating body and stared at him. Jonah’s body fell with a thud and Micah’s body was shot out of the softened ground.

       “Where’s the Minder?” Katherine asked Mr. Monroe. “He’s being held elsewhere. With his squad in his presence their powers seem to multiply.” He answered. “I see that blast the little brat sent my way tasted like hot lava. It scorched my tongue.” She whined.

       Leo emerged from the darkness behind the door to attack but Katherine smirked at the others before she sent him flying into the wall they were at. “No sneak attacks.” Katherine smirked. “I want to meet this Ghost you speak so highly of.” She said rubbing her hands together. “You leave Ghost alone.” Leo groaned getting up. Katherine stomped her feet and they flew into the air. Mr. Monroe caught them in a field of telekinetic energy and Katherine laughed loudly.

       “You have no dominion over me. The only group that can kill me is the Big Six; though you’re all stronger.” She said disappointed. “What’s the matter feeling intimidated?” Jonah smirked. Katherine snarled and threw her onto the bed with her powers. “You dare to challenge me?” Katherine asked. “We haven’t tried to run away.” Drew spoke up.

       Katherine paused and folded her arms turning around; her black hair covering her back. She looked like a slippery snake. Compared to Mr. Monroe she was stronger. Ghost must have most of his powers for sure. After exchanging words with Mr. Monroe she turned around with a grin. “Get your rest, tomorrow at noon you all will face a Catcher and then me.” She said and left.  

       A tray was left in the middle of the room and then the door closed after Mr. Monroe took one more look at all of them floating in the air then he dropped them. Leo made his way over to the tray. “They’re sub sandwich’s guys.” He informed them. They each came over. Jonah was on the bed sobbing and Micah brought her sandwich and a steel cup of water over to the cot where she laid curled up crying.

       “It’s going to be okay.” Micah said softly to her. “I’m scared of what they might do to Ghost.” She said. “Ghost is strong on his own. Right now we’ve got to think of a way to beat Katherine after facing those Catchers tomorrow. Right now you need to eat babe.” He said to her. She sighed and rolled over to face Micah. He fed her piece by piece and she smiled.

       After eating the sub sandwiches each took a cot. Micah and Jonah lay together on one leaving a cot empty.

       The next morning they were all up and ready. Pharaoh was comforting Drew and Leo was meditating while Jonah and Micah played thumb wrestling. The door opened up now and five Catchers came in and grabbed them up. They flung them over their shoulders and carried them outside. “The stupid sunlight is killing my eyes.” Pharaoh complained. “Shut up prisoner.” The Catcher growled shaking him.

       They were being carried to a big metal arena where a bunch of Catchers cheered and awaited for the match. Before they were set to fight they were given fruit and water to eat and drink.

       Mr. Monroe came over to them and they each rolled their eyes. “Where’s Ghost?” Drew asked. “In due time my children.” He laughed. The guys turned away from him now and stared out the fine glass at the arena.

       “What’s the plan?” Micah asked Leo. “Win, that’s all there is.” He answered. They all nodded as they were now being dragged out into the arena. The Catchers cheers were louder and screams echoed more.

       “Who wants to see a slaughter?” Mr. Monroe’s voice sounded over an intercom. “Let’s do this like they do this back at what use to be Supernatural Abilities, but with a twist, kill them.” He said. “Drew my darling, you’re up.” He finished and the others were grabbed up and sat to the side while Drew was pushed off further into the fight zone when a Catcher twice her size entered in.

       She looked him up and down. “Are you ready to die princess?” He asked. She smirked at him and then threw a fire ball at his head. He growled and then came charging at her. She did the same and back flip kicked him. Her feet connected with his chin and he went flying away. She caused a ring of fire to start around him and he got up putting out the fire with a blast of water.

       Her face flushed now and he sent a blast at her. “No Drew!” Pharaoh shouted. Leo grabbed his arm and he settled down when he saw her start to heat up. The water sizzled and a mist of steam hovered over the area. When it cleared up the Catcher was witnessed on fire burnt to ash.

       The arena was filled with boo’s. “Kill that little bitch!” A Catcher yelled. Drew made her way over to the guys and Pharaoh embraced her. “You kicked ass out there.” He said kissing her head. Jonah smiled at her and then she was thrown out into the arena. Micah began to throw punches upset at what just happened before he was knocked out by a Catcher who was holding them captive. Jonah turned around but a Catcher growled at her

       “Drew did better than I thought; let’s see if you could do the same.” Mr. Monroe laughed into the intercom and the buzzer went off. A girl Catcher made her way out and Jonah smirked. She was an Earth.

       A boulder came at her but she evaded it. It went crashing into the wall behind her and it crumbled. The Catchers who watched the little game booed at Jonah’s evasion. “Come on!” Pharaoh yelled. The fight went on. She caused a swirl of water to start around the Catcher girl’s feet and soon the water was enveloping her body. Jonah approached her slowly and stared into the eyes of the Catchers as the water began to enter into her mouth.

       The Catchers body began to swell up and Jonah turned around as the Catcher exploded and died. The whole arena went silent. It took two minutes for Mr. Monroe to return back over the intercom. “This session is over.” He said. The arena was in an up roar the guys were shackled again and this time dragged back to their quarters. “Baby are you okay?” Jonah asked Micah throwing herself to his side.

       His eyes fluttered open and she smiled as tears streamed down her face. “We’ve got to get out of here.” Pharaoh groaned. Drew nodded in agreement. A couple of hours had past and the door opened up. In stormed Mr. Monroe with Katherine behind him with a few Catchers.

       “Start explaining why they can kill my children.” She growled at him. “These five, or rather six unique Supernaturals can do far more than you can imagine. We come from different generations of Supers. My generation was before your time. We had to learn to interact with the elements. The Minders sought enlightenment. The Waters lived among the many different seasonal changes. The Earth’s inhabited different habitats, manipulated different structures. The Fire’s dwelled in crevices of volcanoes learning how to intensify the heat. The Air climbed cliffs and mountains to grasp the atmosphere, and the electric learned to generate all forms of unseen electrical energy.” He finished.

       She stared at him and then faced the five Rebels. “I want to meet the Minder.” She snarled. “Where’s Ghost?” Leo asked. “Yeah, let us see him.” Drew picked up. “And risk losing you all? I don’t think so.” Mr. Monroe replied. “I saw your two fights today and you killed those Catchers as if it were dummies you were fighting.” Katherine said looking at Drew and Jonah. “Well it takes a dummy to know a dummy.” Pharaoh smirked.

       She screamed and the hut began to shake. They huddled together frightened and she laughed. “I won’t let you pests mock me.” She said. With that she turned around and left. Mr. Monroe stared at them once more without a word, a smirk on his face, then left.

       “What are we going to do now?” Drew asked. “Pray for a miracle.” Pharaoh answered. Jonah held Micah on her lap, Leo watched at the door, waiting; but nothing happened.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

205 18 19
"That's it, right? Everything you did was because you were afraid that things would go this way. You were afraid that you would fail. You were afraid...
110K 3.4K 25
Although the world appeared to be normal, one day changes occurred. The 'New Generation' was formed. Young children moving toward highschool started...
57.6K 3.3K 21
Vampires. Fey. Love. War. Sometimes you find your soulmate at exactly the wrong time... The Council of Swords, the Comhairle-Chlaidheamhan had protec...
361 27 13
Born into a prestigious family, Elijah had to shoulder a lot of things- pride, family name, being the best of the best... These things were not what...