Wanted➣ Lauren/You Fanfiction

By stories_5H

"You can't control who you fall in love with." or; in which Lauren Jauregui meets someone that makes her feel... More

|1| I Wanna Make You Feel Wanted
|2| We Can Work From Home
|3| Feeling Stressed...Out
|4| Go Love Yourself
|5| My Heart Breaks a Little When I Hear Your Name
|6| Sometimes Quiet is Violent
|7| I'm Just a Sad Song
|8| I like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it
|9| You've Got A Friend In Me
|10| Count On Me
|11| 7 Years
|12| The Girl's a Work of Art
|13| stars
|14| My First Kiss Went a Little Like This...
|15| Everything Means Nothing...If I Ain't Got You
|16| Junto a Mi
|17| You're Pretty Fucking Dope
|19| How To Save A Life
|20| I'll Keep You Safe
|21| Beautiful Escape
|22| Figure My Heart Out
|23| Just The Way You Are
|24| This is Logic
|25| Please Don't Hate Me
|26| Please Don't Go
|27| "Even Though I Know You'll Never Be Mine."
|28| "Tell Her You Love Her Too."
Epilogue: Falling in Love With You [Part 1]
Epilogue: Squeeze [Part 2]
Epilogue: Rest of My Life [Part 3]
The Playlist

|18| No Lyrics

9.9K 519 312
By stories_5H

Okay, you have no idea how hard it was to write this....I had to rewrite it so many times because i didn't want to put anything too triggering. But I'll put a warning just in case here....TRIGGER WARNING.
___________\

"Sup, dude." Y/N looked up at Big Rob, who simply shook his head with a chuckle then began to lead Y/N to backstage.

She saw a lot of people rushing past her, she raised her eyebrows watching them talked quickly then rush off again. You have to work fast if you work in this industry, Y/N thought to herself before hurrying to catch up with Big Rob. She sighed in relief when she reached him just in time for him to knock on a door, one she assumed was the girls' dressing room.

"Who is it?" The two heard one of the girls ask.

Y/N raised her hand, stopping Big Rob from responding, then saying,"Abre la puerta, es Domino's!" Y/N exclaimed enthusiastically, which made Big Rob chuckle before he heard rushed footsteps. The door opened, revealing an excited Camila, which made them both laugh loudly. Camila frowned, ready to close the door before another person came to stop her. (Open the door, it's Domino's!)

"I figured it was you." Lauren said to Y/N, who waved innocently at the glaring Camila."Camila, it's your turn for the shower." Lauren told the Latina.

"Have a nice shower!" Y/N called out, chuckling when she saw Camila flip her off. Lauren gave her a look, one that told her to watch it, but she simply smiled and said,"We're gonna be great friends."

"Get in." Lauren laughed softly, thanking Big Rob before closing the door. She sat Y/N down on the couch, next to a Dinah that was busy on her phone. Normani was removing her makeup next to Ally in front of the mirrors, that left Lauren. And she was...

"You're dressed?" Y/N said confused, looking at Lauren's outfit. Which was actually simple, a simple t-shirt and booty shorts.

"Yeah. I got to shower first." Lauren shrugged, picking her backpack up and throwing it over her shoulder.

"Couldn't you have saved time, and water, by showering–"

"Do not finish that sentence." Lauren pointed a stern finger at her, which made Y/N slouch down in her seat on the couch.

Dinah snorted, looking at Y/N,"I was saying the same thing." She raised her hand, Y/N understood and gave her a high five.

"Anyway," Lauren spoke up."You know the girls, they know you...now let's go." Lauren grabbed her hand, helping her up from the couch even though Y/N didn't know where they were going.

"Aw, maybe we can hang out next time, Y/N." Ally said, that ball of sunshine, Y/N nodded smiling at her.

Normani smiled,"Nice seeing you." Y/N nodded, allowing Lauren to drag her out of the dressing room. Dinah furrowed her eyebrows, looking at the two other people with her in the dressing room."What's on your mind, Dinah?"

"I just think..." Dinah shook her head, looking at the door Y/N and Lauren just left out of."...I like Y/N, she's cool. That's it."

"Anything else?" Ally asked, knowing that there was something more on her mind.

"I think Y/N might like Lauren. Like, more than just a friend." Dinah shrugged, lifting her phone up to act busy. Ally and Normani shared a look, one that Dinah knew so she sighed,"I know, I thought the same with Camila and Lauren and now look where they are now."

"I think you should stay out of this one," Ally told her politely, smiling a little."We do not want Lauren to lose a friend. And Lauren seems to really like Y/N, with the way things are, I mean. She likes the way things are with Y/N, a normal friendship with no problems." Ally told Dinah.

"I know. I won't do anything." Dinah sighed, unlocking her phone and opening her Twitter open, even though the two girls were on her mind.

*
W
a
n
t
e
d
*

"I still can't believe you convinced me to bring you here." Y/N mumbled, walking up the steps to her house, well her parents house. She looked up at it, then looked at Lauren who was smiling at her innocently. She scoffed playfully, shaking her head as she gestured to Lauren to follow her.

"What did your parents say when you called?" Lauren asked, watching Y/N unlock the front door.

"My mom said it was fine, my dad didn't say anything." Y/N mumbled the last part, opening the door and moving aside to let Lauren in. She closed the door once they were both in, then the both jumped when they heard a bark."Ph my god, I forgot about her." Y/N squinted her eyes at the small dog.

"Aw, she's so cute." Lauren kneeled down, petting the small dog."She looks just like Dash."

"Which one? From Miami, or 2.0?" Y/N asked, looking around the house briefly, to notice the changes, then looked back at Lauren.

"Why do you call him 2.0?" Lauren asked, standing up.

"Because he's the second version of your first dog." Y/N said in a duh tone, scoffing at Lauren which made the green eyed girl give her a look."How did you not get that?"

"Just show me your room." Lauren said, which made Y/N groan before reluctantly going up the stairs with Lauren following. Lauren followed excitedly, rushing up the stairs with an excited grin. Y/N shook her head at the girl with a smile on her face, not believing that the girl was older than her by a couple of months. Speaking of older, Lauren's turning twenty next week, which reminds Y/N she needs to look for a gift.

Y/N opened her bedroom door, turning her lights on once she stepped in. Y/N raised her eyebrows as she looked around in her room, she didn't expect everything to be exactly where it was when she left. She watched Lauren walk past her, walking further into the room and going directly to the bookshelf in her room. Y/N scratched the back of her neck, remembering a few things she had in her bookshelf. But then her eyebrows furrowed remembering another thing, she looked under her bed and saw it was disconnects so she crawled and reached to connect it.

Lauren jumped when she saw the Christmas lights in the bookshelf light up. Y/N laughed quietly, standing up catching Lauren's glare at her. She raised her hands up in defense before Lauren turned back to her bookshelf, looking through the books she had. Y/N blew on her TV, coughing when a lot of dust flew around. Her parents must have never went into her room when she left. Y/N shook her head, looking at her bed and seeing it was still unmade like she left it. She shrugged, throwing herself on her bed to sit. She watched Lauren pull a book out, then pull it out to take something else out.

"What's this?" Lauren asked, holding a small, what seemed like a jewelry box. Y/N half smiled, playing with the ends of the blanket on her bed to avoid looking at Lauren's eyes when she told her what it was. Or at least what it represented.

"It was my grandma's." Y/N started, feeling Lauren take a seat beside her."My dad gave it to me when he...when he found out she passed." Y/N said, looking down at her hands now.

"Oh, I'm sorry." Lauren said, instantly feeling guilty for asking. Y/N shrugged, scrunching her nose up when she saw Lauren giving her a sympathetic look.

"Look," Y/N changed the conversation, turning around in the bed to face the other wall. She pointed so Lauren could look, and Lauren set the small jewelry box where it was before. Lauren looked at the wall curiously, making Y/N chuckle."My goal was to fill my wall up with a bunch of my favorite quotes. I never finished...clearly." Y/N pointed again, Lauren nodded laughing a little.

Lauren turned to Y/N, a smile on her face as she said,"Then left finish it."

"Seriously?" Lauren hummed in response, nodding with a wide smile on her face. Y/N smiled,"Let me get the sharpie."

*
*
*
*

The sound of the door opening, then closing, broke Lauren and Y/N out of their little world. Y/N picked her head up, furrowing her eyebrows when she met Lauren's confused expression. She pulled her phone out, find in the time to be a little over midnight. She stood up, now knowing who just walked into the house is."My parents. I'll be right back." Lauren nodded, sending Y/N a smile before she walked out of her room.

Y/N rushed down the stairs, going directly to the kitchen to find her mom and dad sitting at the kitchen table. She didn't question why they just got home this late, she knew why. She cleared her throat, she saw her dad look at her before standing up and walking past her. She sighed quietly, but she should of seen that one coming because her dad ignored her at the party too, then she looked at her mother with hope in her eyes.

"I wanted to ask you," Y/N's mom stood up from her chair, walking to stand in front of her daughter."do you mind spending the week with us?"

"Us? As in, you and dad?" Y/N questioned, suddenly getting nervous. When she saw her mom nod in response, she nodded before saying,"I'll think about it. I'll let you know in the morning."

"I don't see why you don't stay for a little. You're already staying in your room tonight." Her mother said, crossing her arms.

"It's...Lauren wanted to see my room." Y/N hesitated on telling her mother, she wasn't sure but she thinks she heard her mother huff. But she shook that thought away, her mom was treating her nicely yesterday and today, she must be hearing things. It's not like her mom was being fake or something. Right?

"Well, I would really like it if you stayed. That way we can catch up–"

"I said I'll think about it, Mom." Y/N interrupted before her mom could start ranting on how she hasn't seen her for over a year now. Her mother looked at her, she sure she heard a huff now, before her mother walked past her mumbling a 'goodnight'. She sighed quietly, thinking on whether she should stay or not.

She shook her head, rushing up the stairs to join Lauren again. Lauren looked up from what she was doing, smiling when she saw Y/N walk into the room. But she frowned when she saw Y/N's whole demeanor change."You okay?" Lauren asked, capping the sharpie.

"Yeah. It's just..." Y/N paused, grabbing one of the sharpies."my mom asked me to stay the week."

"What?" Lauren heard her, it's just hard to believe that her mother did. Sure, Lauren has spoken to Y/N's mom and she's nice. But there was something off, she couldn't put her finger on it but it was something.

"My Mom wants me to stay the week." She repeated.

"Well...are you?" Lauren asked, hoping that Y/N was going to say no. Lauren knew it was a bad idea, that nothing good will come out from this. Hours ago Y/N was scared to be with her family alone, and Lauren knew why...which is why she wants Y/N to say no.

"Yeah, I am."

Lauren closed her eyes, sighing quietly before looking into Y/N's eyes."I don't think you should."

"What?" Y/N tilted her head to the side."Why? I mean, if I stay I could catch up the time I lost–"

"I just think....I don't wanna leave you alone. I know they're your family, but Y/N–"

"I'll be fine, Lauren." Y/N grabbed her hand, squeezing it gently as she looked into the worried green eyes."I will call you if anything. Okay?"

Lauren sighed quietly, looking at their hands before looking up, into Y/N's eyes."Okay. Fine."

"Awesome." Y/N stood up, helped Lauren stand up even though she saw her confused expression."Let's get some sleep. You have to be at the bus before six."

Lauren groaned quietly, but smiled when she saw Y/N open her arms out widely. The green eyed girl hurriedly joined Y/N, cuddling up to her instantly which made the young girl smile and laugh quietly.

*
Okay, so I don't really like writing these types of things....so I'm skipping that part. But just in case, WARNING: gets serious
*

It's been three days, and the girls are now on the road to their next stop. Virginia. It's been three days and Y/N hasn't called her, and she feels even more upset because Y/N didn't tell her any lyrics before she left.

Lauren was sitting alone in the bus, the girls were getting some sleep since they just finished a show. Lauren was tired, but she called Y/N earlier, before the show, and the girl simply said she couldn't talk. Lauren honestly didn't want to worry, but when she heard Y/N's slightly nervous voice, she started panicking. What if her family was interrogating her? What if her family wasn't accepting and were simply faking it when she was around? Was she overthinking this too much? Should she be worried right now? Y/N did say she would call if anything were to happen. But why hasn't she called?

Lauren broke out of her thoughts when she felt a hand on her knee. She looked up and found soft brown eyes looking at her."You okay?"

"Yeah." Her voice came out raspy, which made Camila scoot closer to her."Just...tired." She half lied, tossing her phone carefully between her hands.

"You should get some sleep then." Camila said, looking closely at Lauren's face.

"I can't. I'm waiting for–"

"Y/N to call. Right." Camila nodded, laughing a little which made Lauren look at her with her eyebrows furrowed."Do you...like her?" Camila asked her hesitantly.

"What?" Lauren sat up, looking at Camila confusedly."No. She's my friend. She's been there for me–"

"It's just a question." Camila interrupted, raising her hands up in defense."It seems like she means a lot to you though."

"Yeah. Like I said, she's my friend. My best friend." Lauren added seriously, looking at Camila questionably."You're not jealous, are you?" She asked amusedly now.

"What? Me? No." Camila stood up, shaking head while scoffing."I'm not jealous. She's your friend. I know she's your friend."

"Okay," Lauren said suspiciously, which made Camila scoff. Suddenly, Lauren's phone started ringing with the caller ID being shown to the both of them.

"I'll let you take that. Because I'm not jealous." Camila said, walking backwards towards the bunk area. Lauren laughed quietly, watching Camila disappear before finally answering the call.

But before she could say anything, she heard a different voice from Y/N's.

"Is this Lauren Jauregui?"

"Yes." Lauren said confusedly.

"I'm a nurse in Bellevue Hospital Center, you were the first number located in Y/N Y/LN's phone..."

"Wait, hospital?"

"Yes." The nurse paused, sighing quietly before telling Lauren,"Y/N attempted to kill herself."

Lauren doesn't much after that, just shouting...most of it coming from her, telling the bus driver to turn around.

___________\

Didn't I tell you things were going to get serious?
I'm sorry.
I love you guys❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.3K 1.8K 57
For years, I've dreamt of what college life could bring and while some things changed, there was always one constant. It didn't matter how wild I a...
148K 3.8K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
20.4K 452 15
A private island. Summer vacation. An innocent cautious girl from a distinguished family, Camila Cabello met a certain green-eyed mysterious and dang...
523K 11.2K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...