Unforgiven Dreams ✔️

By CrayyZedd

[COMPLETED : 5|09|2016 and slowly editing ] He snapped his fingers and a red flame flourished into existence... More

Author's Note
Chapter 0 : Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 11

104 15 4
By CrayyZedd

Dedicating this chapter to Sanjana_Ramesh. Your votes have encouraged me endlessly! :)

_______________________________________________
- Keith's p.o.v -

I tried concentrating the lens on the bee that was buzzing around the dahlia. I clicked just as it went in to the flower to do its thing. I looked at the photo with a feeling of satisfaction and walked forward with my camera for something interesting. Just then, I heard a voice. I heard a voice in my head and I stopped moving. I was confused. Who would want to contact me, now?

She's awake.

I stood completely still.

Morpheus? I sent back a telepathic message. One of the perks of being a NightMaire.

You were right. She wasn't ready. But now she will be, I heard a slow voice.

Who?, I was still not getting it.

Azlyn is awake. There is no--

And silence. I tried replying but it wasn't going across. Suddenly, I felt a pull and my eyes widened as I realised the bitter truth.

Sophie, I murmured under my breath and I teleported to where the tug took me. A room. Catherine's room to be exact.

Catherine lay on the floor, lifeless. Just beside her, I saw Sophie bending over, one hand over her chest, breathing wildly. I screamed her name as I ran towards her and held her, just in time before she fell onto the ground. Her heart beat was erratic and I placed my index finger on her forehead and her body returned to its normal state.

I noticed a glittery smoke, a soul, was suspended mid-air and I realised that it was Catherine's. I laid Sophie on the ground as I quickly caught hold of the soul. I bent down to Catherine and let her soul enter her body again. I knew she wouldn't wake up now, but Atleast she was okay.

I wiped off the blood from her mouth and cleared the area a bit before laying her on the bed.

I tried to figure out what happened. Surely another NightMaire was involved in this.

I looked around and I noticed a pile of ash being blown around in a corner. I took a handful and let it go. Morpheus, I whispered. I told him to not come near her again. But what could kill a NightMaire? No one in the room would be--.

I stopped midway. I turned back at Sophie. Damn. This is what Fyra warned me about. This is the trigger. I kept shaking my head followed by more damns as I walked towards Catherine. Her body needed time to adjust to the soul again, so I decided to let her sleep for a day and I waved my hands over her.

I sighed. This is all wrong. It wasn't supposed to happen like this. I picked Sophie up and teleported to her room. I lay her on the bed and sighed again. This is all my fault. I should've been there to protect her. I should've warned her.

She slowly opened her eyes and I didn't really notice at first as I was completely lost in guilt. "KEITH?", I heard her scream. I was half-expecting that reaction because well come on, anyone would be freaked out after their first DreamLash and especially if they wake up and see a boy who just magically appeared.

But what followed I couldn't even imagine in my wildest dreams, (nightmares really, but you get my point.), Sophie got up and hugged me. She just hugged me. I froze on spot. Get away, I wanted to berate.

But she was so warm. Her arms enclosed around me in a tight embrace and it made me feel so different. Unsure, I mirrored her action and slowly pat on her back. I made space for her inside as she wriggled a bit and she eased in. Her head was on my chest and I crossed my fingers hoping she didn't hear my heart pounding like crazy.

"I was so scared." She spoke against me and I could feel her cold breath.

"It's alright. I'm here now." I cooed as I continued patting and squeezing her shoulders.

She pulled away in a few seconds and I immediately found myself wanting more. I felt so weird now that her warmth wasn't there. She looked at me, her hazel eyes were crystal now.

Oh my god, she's going cry.

________________________________________________
Author's Note :

Yeah. Yeah. Spoke too soon :P This is short xD

I hope you like his PoV. :P

There are some terms used by Keith which cannot be understood now, but later it'll be clear. :)

VOTE|COMMENT|FAN

Cheers!! xoxo

Affi ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.8K 53
COMPLETED **be aware i wrote this when i was much much younger, if you want to read a better written story then please check out my current book "ch...
8.4M 502K 64
The fiery sequel to Death Is My BFF Rewritten and 2016 WATTY AWARDS winner... The book you should read before this one is "Death is My BFF Rewritten...
653 31 31
(This is targeted for people 16+) "Same with hurting you. Or marking you.." He slid his arm gently down to his back, closing his hand around a bruise...
1.5M 42.7K 48
1st in hell as of June 23 2018 & July 2 2020 1st in demon as of August 24 2018 1st in forever as of June 12 2019 1st in fantasy-romance as of June 2...