All the love

By NellyBranth

Narry Fanfiction - Harry Styles as the big star and Niall Horan like the poor guy. You know the plot. Two guy... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
14
15
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43

12

938 35 3
By NellyBranth

Okay! A small warning

hug Nelly

------------------------

Harry pulled off his towel. Niall tried not to stare at him, but it was difficult. Of course, Harry noted the attention he received, which meant that he proudly bared the body for Niall.

"I'm used to being naked." he explained cheerfully, "I'm among those who want to be nudist."

Niall swallowed. He looked down on the towel as covered his own body.

"I want to have clothes." he muttered hoarsely. Harry laughed and he pulled down the back of the chair so that he completely lay down on his back. Niall peered at him. What was down there began to react and he saw at Harry what he was after.

"Maybe I should put on my clothes?"

Harry laughed.

"No the opposite." he whispered happily. "Naked bodies are the most natural thing there is."

Niall blushed even more. He wasn't used to this. Harry let a hand slip down there and he moved the hand over himself. Then he spread his legs and continued to look at Niall.

"Come here!"

Niall hesitated.

"No, I'm freezing."

Harry moaned a little.

"I've already seen your body." he said firmly. "Come and let me be near you."

Niall swallowed. He felt almost embarrassed. Harry sat where he was and proceeded to pull his hand slowly over his hard part. Okay, Niall was a little excited by that and the memory of what they had done, in a bed, came back. In the end, Harry seemed impatient. He stood up and he took the steps over to Nialls side. Quickly, he made that the back on the chair dropped down and then he slipped up on the chair. He landed, sitting on Nialls legs and he had eyes that just screamed for more. Niall groaned quietly.

"Please, Harry!" he whispered hoarsely. "I am not such a guy as..."

Harry placed one hand on each side of Niall's head and his mare on all fours leaning over him. He looked straight into Nialls eyes and he didn't accept no for an answer.

"Off with the towel."

Niall hesitated.

"But..."

Harry smiled wryly and he lowered his head. His lips landed on Nialls chest and stroked the hair gently.

"Oh Nialler, what should I do with you?" Harry groaned hoarsely and then he kissed one of Nialls nipples. "The towel... Please!"

Niall groaned. In the end it was as if Harry's will was Nialls law and he took it away. Direct Harry smiled wide and he looked up at Nialls face.

"You see, it's pretty easy once you're naked?"

Niall felt Harrys one hand grabbed hold of what was down there. Niall gasped when he felt how quickly the body responded. Harry was still leaning over him and he seemed to know what he would do. It didn't take long time until Niall whimpered and he felt his whole body woke up. Harry bent down and he let their lips meet. Niall was desperate and he took his arms around Harry's neck to hold him. The hand moved faster and faster. Niall almost forgot to breathe.

Right as it was, Harry stopped to kiss him and he spread on Nialls legs. He landed between them, and he looked down at what now was hard, the hand continued to slide up and down over Nialls private part. Harry licked his lips and he smiled at Niall.

"I want to do so much with you." he whispered hoarsely. "And for me, sex is very important."

Niall just groaned. He put his arms over his head and he brought the hips up and down. He felt the whole he really loved this and it was almost incredible that Harry could get him to be that flexible when it came to this.

Harry bent down and he let his tongue play with the top. Directly it was as if Niall again forgot about the time and place. When Harry let it slip between his lips, took Niall down his hands and nearly ripped in Harry's hair. He spanned the entire body and he felt how Harry's tongue perfectly played with him. All the way in and then stop. Niall screamed with pleasure. He grabbed Harry's hair and forced him to slide up and down. Harry seemed to like to see him in that state, because he obeyed without problems.

Niall reached there, all the way. He threw back his head and he took both hands around Harry's head. It was as if he just let go and the whole body began to shake. Niall felt something he had never experienced before and he wasn't even aware he screamed. He just felt the pressure eased and he slid through the orgasm.

Harry smiled big. He sat up and he wiped his face with a towel. He seemed more pleased than what Niall was.

"Well what did you think?"

Niall opened his eyes. He was sweaty and red all over. He didn't know what to say. He met Harry's eyes and he was forced to smile.

"It was...." He gulped. "I've never experienced that before."

Harry laughed. He got down on all fours again and landed over his face Nialls. He looked straight into the Irishman's eyes and he smiled awry.

"It's what's called give and take."

Niall hesitated.

"So I'll  do that for... you, now?"

Harry shook his head rapidly.

"No you're not ready yet." he whispered sweet. "I do no more with you until I know you're ready. But now I know that you like it."

Niall got a smile that was genuine. He took up his hands and forced Harry down over him, om top of him, then he kissed him.

"I know you are playing with me, but I like it."

Harry laughed and he made Niall feel the taste from himself, through the tongue. They changed their saliva and their lips were laid against each other. Harry groaned a bit before was forcing Niall to finish the kiss.

"No, I'm not playing with you." he whispered, and he was honest. "I just want you to think of me all the time and I want you to know that I do everything for you."

Niall nodded a little bit. Harry took down his hands and spread Nialls legs. Niall immediately felt Harrys hard part. Harry put an arm on each side of Nialls head and he pressed down what he had down there.

"Do you feel?" he whispered hoarsely, and dark. "That's exactly what I feel for you."

Niall groaned quietly. He let his hands slide down to Harry's back and over his ass.

"Aren't you want to come?"

Harry smiled and he shook his head.

"No, I want to constantly be reminded of how much you affect me."

Niall smiled weakly.

"So it's just about sex?"

Harry laughed and he rolled his eyes teasingly.

"No Nialler, there's more. I wont be like this, that hard, if I don't feel anything for my partner. Figuratively speaking, it's my dick as is the most honest in my body."

Niall swallowed. He wasn't used to talking about such things. Harry laughed by Nialls innocent face.

"It's just as well that you get used to it." he continued. "When I stop be hard before you then you know that I lost my interest."

Niall swallowed again and he frowned.

"So if I want to tell you something I'll talk to you down there."

Harry laughed and he was amused.

"If you want!" he giggled. "Then you can take the opportunity to kiss my little friend?"

Niall was just embarrassed and he was ashamed over that he, himself, couldn't talk that openly.

"Okay, I promise!"

Harry laughed and kissed him softly.

"It was just a joke!" he whispered hoarsely. "You don't need to do anything for me, I take care of everything for you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.7K 393 33
small choices - Narry fanfiction - The plot: One are gay and one don't know if he is. It always starts with friendship. A friendship that actually wo...
15.5K 592 19
Niall and Harry are 'friends' :) EXTREMEMLY CLICHE AND PREDICTABLE. but fun and cute 💖
368K 14.2K 50
Niall and Harry are the best of friends. Everyone at school wishes to have a friendship like Niall and Harry. They're also the most popular boys in...
185K 5.9K 38
Niall Horan, a single father, makes a new life in London for himself and his young daughter. Harry Styles, a famous musician, is instantly smitten w...