Hello officer » Joshler/tysh

By shipitwithmysoul

Tyler is a police officer. Josh is just a criminal who seems to constantly find himself in front of Tyler's t... More

1 weeeeeedddd
2 Soggy Cereal
3 Bath Bomb Sentences
4 Sweet mixtape
5 Sharpie Moustache
6 Whitegirl Punishments
7 Chick Fight
8 Tv show life
9 Tea party for the liars
10 Waterloo
11 Tyler you're not Joshs mom
12 Sorry Jenna, this is a Joshler
14 Mama Alan and his two naughty kids
15 Room 82
16 Let me screech at you
17 Oh no its sleeping like an angel
18 Slurping up these coco(nuts)
19 Two in the bed and the little one said
20 Cum fly with me
21 The other side of the wall
22 Pfft nooOOoo
23 Flustered and confused
24 Dun in the morning sun
25 Just two bois
26 Slay me
27 Us
28 Ode to touch
29 Surprise motherfricker
30 Windows
Sequel

13 Body scans, tentacles & guards

7.2K 398 785
By shipitwithmysoul

Tyler's pov

"Yeah thanks again, I just really need this." I said into my phone as I grabbed random items out of the bathroom.

"It's going to be so epic I literally cannot wait." Alan replied back sounding pumped through the phone.

"Just all us guys hanging out and having a good time." I said daydreaming a little bit.

"Alcohol on the beach man, party's, fancy hotels." Alan added.

I hummed in agreement.

"Okay well I better go so I can go pick up austin, I'll swing by your place to pick you up after." Alan informed me.

"Alright sounds good." I replied before we both hung up.

I shoved my phone in my back pocket, that way it would ensure that I wouldn't leave it behind.
I then made sure to grab my phone charger and shove it into my suitcase.

I was super excited about this trip, but also super nervous, I haven't been on a big overseas holiday without my parents. I know I sound like a kid right now, but it's true. I feel like a grown man going on a holiday with his friends and it's a weird feeling but a good one.

I actually wasn't going to go with them, but after the past couple of weeks I've had, I've decided that it probably wouldn't be such a bad idea for me to go.

After what felt like hours of me fretting over making sure I've packed absolutely everything and haven't left anything behind, alan showed up.

"Come on buddy let's get this show on the road." He ordered excitedly as he knocked on my door.

I grabbed my suitcase and wheeled it along behind me as I grabbed my keys and locked my door behind me. I stood in the hall with alan, he had a big smile on his face which made me smile.

"This is going to be so fun." He squeaked. "Now come on, Austin's waiting in the car."

I walked with alan out the entrance door of the apartment building and out to the car park.

Alan threw my luggage in the trunk of his car as I got in the back seat.
There was a big intimidating guy sitting in the passenger seat, he was absolutely covered in tattoos. He turned around to look at me.

"Hey you must be tyler, I'm austin." He introduced himself with his not so intimidating voice.

His friendliness and warm smile made me feel at ease, so I shook his hand and told him that it was nice to finally meet him.

"Alan has been carrying on and on about you." I told him just as Alan jumped in the car.

Austin let out an adorable little laugh. "All good things I hope." He said as he gave alan a look.

"Oh you know it babe." Alan said as he leaned over and gave austin a kiss before he started up the car.

"Alright everyone, buckle up, we are off to the airport." Alan announced.

We all chatted and laughed as we all buzzed with excitement for our holiday.
We all had the weekend off and all the guys in the department planned to spend it together.

I can't believe I wasn't going to go, I'm so glad I decided to join in, because right now my insides had butterfly's and I had a never ending grin on my face.

I was going to have a good time, and I was going to relax and treat myself. I deserve this holdiday. I'm always working hard at work.
I plan on enjoying this holiday to the utmost.

Soon we were had arrived at the airport and were walking through the electronic doors. The crips air conditioning hit my body and filled my lungs as I walked in. My suitcase rolling smoothly behind me on the clean dark blue carpeted floor.

All three of us made it to the desk and alan organised everything with the lady with the red lipstick and the perfect smile.

After getting our passports checked,
We each put our luggage on the black rubbery looking plastic and it started moving as it took our luggage away.

I though, had everything I needed for the plane ride, which was just my phone. I don't think I'd be able to get off the plane mentally stable if I didn't have my phone with me to keep me occupied.

We walked along to the area where we would all be scanned. I always disliked this area the most, because they are literally scanning your body. I'm always freaked that they'll find an object on me that they'll deem dangerous and a whole fleet of guards will come and tackle me down.

My mind always overdramatises things, but I can't help that it does that.

I placed my phone on the tray and stood behind alan as I watched him walked under the bar.
He walked through it casually and the light above him stayed green.

Well that was easy.

Thats when it was my turn to walk through the scanner. I felt really nervous, I looked over at the guy who was sitting in front of a computer, he was looking at me, giving me a really weird glare.

Oh no! He knows!
I don't know what he knows but he knows something. He can sense my fear! He's going to call security. I look suspicious.

I felt my heart racing a little.

He cleared his throat.

Here it comes. The impending doom.

"Son can you please walk under the scanner." He said as he gave me an impatient look.

"Oh right." My cheeks flushed in embarrassment. "Of course."

I walked slowly through it, wincing as I waited for the beep to sound off.

But it didn't.

I opened up one eye and then the other as I gave a relieved sigh. I did it. Hah I'm so silly. Can't believe I was freaking out over that.

I collected my phone and Austin, Alan and I made our way over to our gate number.

We walked past all the stores and past the food court to the open area where you could see all the planes through the giant glass windows.

We easily spotted our party. Brendon saw us and waved us over.

"What up guys! Are we all ready for a fantastically fun time. I'm looking forward to some sex on the beach." He cheered as he highfived each of us.

I felt a weight on my shoulder.
"Glad you decided to come Ty." Alex said with his arm slung limply around my shoulder.

"Yo Brendon is there anymore of us coming?" He asked bredon.

"Yeah we're just waiting for one guy." Brendon replied as he continued talking to jack.

"One, two, me and you, fiv-seven. They'll be seven of us all up. What a clan." Alex laughed as he leant his head against mine.

Normally I felt weird when people got all close to me but alex was clearly a literal touchy feely kind of guy, and he was a cool guy so it didn't bother me.

"Dude we are all going to have sick ass tans when we come back." He exclaimed.

I nodded, he started swaying us a little bit so I joined in as we stood there moving gently from side to side in a kind of bouncy motion.

"We're gonna have sick tans. Sick tans, sick tans, sick tans. We might look like burnt potatoessss." He sings in a silly way.

"Yeah but we will be hot potatoes!" Jack laughed.

Alex started laughing and he left me to go over to jack and they started dancing stupidly together as they sung some song about hot potatoes.

I stood quietly as I watched everyone else chatted loudly.

We heard the voice over the speakers announce that our flight would be ready to board soon.

"God were is that boy." Brendon said aloud as he looked at his watch.

"We could pick up so many hot chicks." Jack laughed out.

"The only person who'll be picking up hot chicks will be me." Brendon winked as he ran a hand through his hair and let out a laugh.

"The only thing close to a chick you'll probably get, will be an octopus or something." Jack teased.

"Yeah just imagine that, rubbing her tentacles all over you." Alex laughed as he made kissing noises and rubbed his hands all over brendon like an octopus.

I let out a little laugh at how hilarious these bunch of freaks are.

The laughing soon stopped when we heard a ruckus. We all turned to see two large security guards hauling some guy along towards us.

"Look alrighty fellas you don't need to manhandle me, I can take it from here." The familiar voice said to the uniformed men.

"Quiet down." One of the guards ordered.

"Look those are my friends right there! Owch gosh you guys are strong." He spoke.

He pointed to us with his leg before the men dragged him along in our direction.

Brendon stepped forth with a charmed grin as he placed a hand on one on the officers shoulders.

"Are you with this man?" The officer asked in a serious tone with his deep voice.

"Yes sir. No need to worry, we can take it from here. Officer Urie,' brendon spoke in a charming way as he pulled out his police badge smoothly. "At your service."

The guard grunted and reluctantly let go of his perp and so did the second guard.

The trouble maker flexed his arms and rubbed his upper arm as he eyed the bigger officer.

"Keep an eye on him." He ordered before he turned and walked off with the other guard.

"Yes sir." Brendon chuckled lightly as they left.

Him and the pink haired criminal joined the rest of us.

"Alrighty guys, this handsome guy here is josh and he's coming along with us." Brendon told us all as he slapped Josh's back.

My insides twisted and bubbled as I fumed.

"Nice entrance." Jack teased.

Josh gushed and laughed a little as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Yeah dude what the hell did you do?" Austin laughed.

I saw alan, who was snuggling up to Austin's side, glancing in my direction.

"I tried to steal the stapler at the front desk and then everyone thought I had a gun or something when I slipped it into my pocket, so I was thrown on the ground by security, and because I tried to steal something they thought I was suspicious. So after a lot of questioning, a background check and a naked body search, they escorted me to you guys." Josh laughed as he look at us.

His eyes finally locked with mine as he noticed I was amongst the group.
We watched each other and everyone gave us weird looks.

Then Josh's face broke out into grin.
"Baby boy?" He smiled.

I cracked right then and there. I fell onto my knees and yelled to the heavens.
"Why god! What I have I ever done to you to deserve this punishment! Ive been good I swear! Why must you torture and make me suffer this way!" I cried dramatically as i dropped my fist on the ground, not even caring about the weird looks everyone in the waiting area was giving me.

"Well...I take it you two already know eachother." Brendon commented in amusement.

I shot my gaze up at Brendon who had an amused smile playing on his lips.
"Come on guys it's time to board the plane." He announced.

Everyone buzzed with excitement as they all started walking off. Josh stretched his hand down to me to help me up.

"I can do it myself." I mumbled as I got up and quickly joined the others with josh trailing at my side.

Walking down the long corridor everyone buzzed with excitement. Jack and alex were making weird hooting noises, austin was carrying alan on his back and brendon was mumbling some song about being victorious.

As we were about to step onto the plane josh turned to me with his eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Fiji here we come."

________________________
Boom!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 4.9K 36
josh is sent to work on his uncle's farm for the summer. suddenly the fresh strawberries aren't the sweetest thing on the farm when tyler shows up. ...
11.2K 358 26
Josh is depressed. Hell, if I were him I would be too. He slowly but surely fights off his own 'blurryface' with the assistance of the cutie Tyler, w...
42.4K 2.6K 27
"imagine something beautiful. Everything that defines your definition of beauty and mix it into a person. Imagine being able to hold everything you'v...
72K 4.7K 25
"I heard he's a felon." - Josh likes to consider himself a well behaved student. Tyler Joseph is the last person he would have expected to start a fr...