Fan of a Fan (A Chris Brown S...

By aameliawrites

Madison has never been confident. Known as the "smart, fat girl" in high school she went on to do great thing... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 8 (Part Two)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Part 1)
Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 (Final Chapter)
For all those asking...

Chapter 43

3.1K 145 2
By aameliawrites

Madi's POV

For the past week and a half, I've been nothing but tired, hungry, and miserable. I would sleep until 3 in the afternoon, have random and weird cravings then throw everything up and go back to sleep. I could keep down some food, but not all of it. Thanks to Dr. Smith, things were getting better.

The party was tomorrow, the only reason I was excited was because I would be going home soon. I was tired of being in this house with Mama J and Chris. She had made it clear that she didn't like me and Chris is still mad at me.

Speaking of him, I don't even know where he was. I woke up to an empty bed this morning. I sighed and got up to use the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and showered, before getting and heading downstairs with my phone and laptop.

I turned my laptop on before dialing Camille's number. "Hey boss lady." She chirped into the phone. One thing about Camille was that she was always happy. It got annoying sometimes, but other times it was refreshing.

"Hey, boo." I smiled signing into my Macbook. "Are you enjoying L.A.?" She asked. "Yea, everything is peachy out here." I chuckled my voice dripping with sarcasm. She didn't sense it and went on. "Oh, that's good. Is Chris's mom nice?" She asked. I snickered. "Yea, she's a real sweetheart." I said laughing. "What's funny?" She questioned. "Nothing." I lied. "Now wassup? You've been telling me to call you since 3am." I said. "Oh yea!" She giggled. "Check your email, I just forwarded something to you." "What is it?" "Just look at it." She giggled.

"Ok." I mumbled typing my password in. I waited a few seconds before clicking the first email.

"Hello, Ms. Smith. I'm the current director for all the endorsements and commercials for the Adidas brand. We have seen your work and were very pleased, to say the lease. We have a new endorsement with a highly known celebrity, Nicki Minaj. She is well known for her wild & colorful personality, and you are known for your upbeat and fun commercials. So, why not pair you too together?

We would like to offer you the job of producing and directing the commercial her ad campaign for the new Jeremy Scott Adidas Instinct Hi sneakers. This is an opportunity of a lifetime. If you would like the job, please have your assistant contact within the next couple days.

Congratulations!

Sincerely, Cameron Johnson."

"Oh my God!" I screamed. "They want me? Oh my God, Camille!" I squealed. "I don't care what happens today, this is the highlight of my day! Did you email them back for me?" I asked. "Yep, I knew you wold want to do it, so I emailed them and they said they would hit me back the details." I could tell she was smiling. "I love you." I cooed. "I love you too." She giggled.

"Who do you love? Chris?" I heard Kaya say as she came downstairs. "No." I giggled. "I love Camille, I just got the best news!" I beamed. "Oh, you're having twins?!" she screamed sarcastically. "Yea, sure. If they're coming out your vagina." I laughed. "But for real, I got an offer to do the new commercial with Adidas and Nicki Minaj." I said.

"Nicki as in Nicki Minaj." she said grabbing her boobs and her butt. "Yes, Kaya. Do you know any other Nicki Minaj?" I laughed. She kissed her teeth. "Whatever. You never know. You might show up and Samuel L. Jackson is standing there with a pink wig. I'm just saying." she said throwing her hands up. We both looked at each other for a second before laughing. "You're such a dumb ass." I said. "Camille, text me if they contact you." "Ok, have fun. Bye." she said before hanging up.

"Kaya. Make me breakfast, please." I whined. "Am I the god mother?" she asked cracking eggs. "Don't make me choose between you guys." I pouted. "I'm just saying, Ashley and Mel are always gone, so why not make me god mother." She smiled. "I don't know. I don't wanna choose between you guys and then someone's mad at me." I said as she put my plate infront of me. "Mhm." She mumbled sitting beside me. " Thank you for making me food though, I love you forever." I kissed her cheek and giggled. "Ew!" She cried wiping it off. "You know you like this shit!" I said.

It didn't look like Mama J & Chris were coming back anytime soon, so we watched movies after we ate. We were watched The Incredibles, one of my favorites and half way through Bringing Down the house, we fell asleep. When I woke up I was on Kaya's lap with my hand on my stomach while her head was back on the couch. I got up to use the bathroom before coming back and smacking her thigh.

"What time is it?" she asked as her head shot up. I busted out laughing because she looked like a deer in headlights. "Its 3:30" I giggled looking at my phone. "Ugh." she groaned. "Why? You got somewhere to go?" I asked. "Yea. Ty is coming to get me so we can 'talk'." she said rolling her eyes. "Aw, you guys are gonna work it out?" I asked. "Ha! No." She said. "I just need some closure. I don't want things to be awkward, since we both are gonna be around each other thanks to you guys." She continued.

"Right. He's gonna look at you with those chinky ass eyes. Kiss you with them big ass lips and dick you down. Then you'll come home and be like 'Micheal and I worked it out.' And I'll be like 'Yes! I knew since I saw you limp in the house!" I said laughing my ass off. "But you ain't funny though." She said as her phone went off. "Yea..Ok, I'll be out in a minute." She said hanging up. "Bye, hoe! Take care of auntie's baby." She said walking through the door. "Dick her down T- Raw!" I screamed at him. He was positioned on the car laughing at my silliness. I waved at them before closing the door.

Once again, I was alone in this big ass house by myself. I took our plates up from the coffee table and brought them in the kitchen. I was almost finished washing dishes when I heard the door open and Chris's loud laughter. I dried my hands and wiped the counter off before hearing my name. "Madi, where are you!?" "Kitchen." I shouted back at Chris.

He walked in walked in with Mama J, his sister, and her son. "Hi." I said smiling at them. "I wanna introduce you to my sister and my nephew. Lytrell, this is Madi. Madi this is Lytrell." He said. "Nice to meet you." I said shaking her hand. "The pleasure's all mine. Chris didn't stop talking about you since we left the airport." She smiled back at me. "Unfortunately." Mama J tried to mumble, but I heard her. I cleared my throat before looking down at the little boy. "Hi, cutie." I beamed. "What's your name?" I asked getting eye to eye within him. He grabbed Chris's leg and pulled on his jeans. "What?" He said picking him up. He whispered in Chris's ear before stuffing his face in his neck. "High five Dee." Chris said laughing. Dee laughed and gave him five. "He said you have nice boobies." Chris said. I gasped before covering my chest with my hands. "Lil boy!" Lytrell said taking him from Chris and walking out the kitchen with Mama J behind her.

"Oh my God." I said laughing out loud. "Now I know you guys are related." Chris laughed at my joke before scratching his neck awkwardly. I rolled my eyes and washed my hands. "Your mom seems to love me." I said. He laughed again and shook his head. "Sarcasm is your best friend, huh?" he asked. "You know it." I smiled.

"Did you feed him today?" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Him?" I laughed. He kissed his teeth. "You're having my son, Madison." "Did you tell your mom that?" He was quiet giving me another laugh. "That's what I thought." I said exiting the kitchen and into the living room with everyone else.

"So, Madison. What is it that you do?" Mama J asked. "I direct commercials. I just got offered to do a new one with Adidas and Nicki Minaj." I beamed. "Wow, thats really cool. Congratulations." Lytrell said. "Thank you." I smiled. "But I thought- Never mind." Mama J said. She looked confused.

I got that feeling again. "Excuse me." I said getting up. I made it to the bathroom to throw up again. When I was finished I could see Lytrell standing there with a sympathetic smile. "You ok?" she asked. "Yea." I smiled back. "Wash your mouth out and meet me in my room." she said. I nodded and did as she told me.

She shut the door as soon as I walked in and handed me some crackers. "Here, make sure you eat these as soon as you wake up. Eat smaller meals during the day, and avoid smelly food." she said. I looked at her confused. "What is this for?" I asked. "I'm just looking out for my niece or nephew." she smiled.

"Chris told you?" I asked. She giggled. "He didn't have to I could tell as soon as I saw you. You have a little pouch and plus you're glowing" she winked. "Are you gonna tell her? She already doesn't like me." I frowned. "Don't worry about her, she'll just have to deal. But for now, your secret is safe with me." she said pulling me into a hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 474 17
Read to find out ☺️🤞🏾
I Promise By abby

Teen Fiction

108K 4.2K 39
"I do not dance. It's not for people like me." I said as I looked at the wall behind him trying my best to avoid any hint of agreement in his eyes. "...
175 4 9
She always was known as the smart girl that had good people around her but, did everyone love her? She never knew she needed him in her life until no...
2.6K 173 10
Back in high school, Audrey was always competing with Bada. Bada often made fun of Audrey because of her weight, thinking no one would like her. But...