Golden

By hunniegoomies

Flowers come in many forms. More

Flowers
Seedling
Weather
Surface
Gender
Person
States
Passage
Rainbow
Consistancy
Social
Sizing
Sprout
Heavenly
Moving
Ending

Direction

75 3 0
By hunniegoomies

Up.

Down.

She's grown. Though Aster tries to kiss my worries away, they are not nearly as effective as both of us wish they would be. Prissa tries to console me, a friend from the beginning of my human life, though it doesn't much help.

Another man has plucked her from her field and she is leaving to live elsewhere. Heather tells me it is normal, that her own children had moved away to live with the one they loved. They always returned for a visit, and I pleaded with my daughter the day of her moving to come back when she could. That I would miss her most.

Dahlia never breaks her promise, and she tells me this, exchanging a few of her petals for my own.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 196K 101
βœ… "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐒𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞π₯ β†― βš”οΈŽ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ α΄€Ι΄α΄… ᴛᴑᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙΙͺɴᴇᴅ βš”οΈŽ ...
316K 4.4K 31
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
782K 65.5K 34
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...