The Winchesters, Heaven, and...

By thedoctorisinx

I'm Louise, and I'm a hunter of the supernatural. This is my story of meeting the famous Winchester brothers... More

Chapter One - Meeting the Winchesters
Chapter Two - Hunters United
Chapter Three - Seals
Chapter Four - Hotel
Chapter Five - Dream
Chapter Six - St. Mary's Convent... in Maryland?
Chapter Seven - Lucifer Rising
Chapter Nine - Overview of the next ten days
Chapter Ten - Changing Channels: Part One
Chapter Eleven - Changing Channels: Part Two
Chapter Twelve - Changing Channels: Part Three
Chapter Thirteen - Family Ties - Gabriel
Chapter Fourteen - Family Ties - Michael
Chapter Fifteen - Family Ties
Chapter Sixteen - Hammer of the Gods
Chapter Seventeen - Hurt and stress relief
Chapter Eighteen - Flashback
Chapter Nineteen - Stream
Chapter Twenty - Castiel
Chapter Twenty One- Overview of the next two-four days
Chapter Twenty Two - Swan Song: Part One
Chapter Twenty Three - Swan Song: Part Two
Chapter Twenty Four - Shock
Chapter Twenty Five - De-Ja-Vu
Chapter Twenty Six - Sam Winchester
Chapter Twenty Seven - Same Room
Chapter Twenty Eight - Change
Chapter Twenty Nine - Alex
Chapter Thirty - Surprise
Chapter Thirty One - Dream
Chapter Thirty Two - Memories
Chapter Thirty Three - Instant Messaging
Chapter Thirty Four - Chuck and the toilets
Chapter Thirty Five - The Past
Chapter Thirty Six - Deal, Or no deal
Chapter Thirty Seven - Idea's
Chapter Thirty Eight - Cheesecake?
Chapter Thirty Nine - Overhearing Conversations
Chapter Forty - Bathroom Demands
Chapter Forty One - Decisions, decisions
Chapter Forty Two - Balthazar and Crowley
Chapter Forty Three - Another Visitor
Chapter Forty Four - Confused
Chapter Forty Five - A Surprising Reaction
Chapter Forty Six - Almost
Chapter Forty Seven - Nearly
Chapter Forty Eight - Aurelia
Chapter Forty Nine - There.

Chapter Eight - Aftermath

38.3K 927 177
By thedoctorisinx

A/N - hey again! well, i'll try and upload again soon, but it wont be again today. I hope you like this chapter! There's some precursors too! Kind of hints to whats gonna happen :) Its similar to the last chapter, where the things that the people say are the same... but still, enjoy! 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--> "Come on!" Dean shouts, and we run to the door, to get out of here, but it closes, trapping us in. We rattle and bang on the door, trying to open it. When it fails, we all glance at each other, then turn around, watching the bright light come out of the circle of blood. We then hear a sharp, screeching notice, like a static/chalk on board sound. We cover our ears; its unbearable. We drop to the floor closing our eyes.

-->We find ourselves on a plane, with a cartoon playing the devil on it. Sam and Dean next to me.

"What the hell?" Dean says

"I don't know" Sam replies.

We're all surprised. I don't say a word.

"Folks, quick word from the flight deck. We're just passing over...'

"Hey wasn't we just there?" Dean questions.

"Holy crap!" shouts the pilot, and the plane goes sidewards, shaking. We look out of the window, and see a star-wars-like white light blasting out of a building on the ground. We put our breathing things on, as i clutch my bag; i still have it.

--> We go down the road, in their car, listening to the radio. Its on about some 'terrorist organisation' to explain what happened.

"Change the station." Dean says, turning it to a different one, which also has news on. He tried it several times, but only came up with news. He eventually gave up and turned it off.

Sam sighs, and tries to break the silence. "Dean, look, i-"

Dean interrupts "Don't say anything. It's okay. We just gotta keep our heads down and patch this out, alright?"

"Yeah okay." Sam says.

"Alright, first things first, how'd we end up on sole plane?"

"Angels? Maybe? I mean, you know, beeming us outta harms way" I says, uncertain.

"Oh that's the least of our worries" Dean replies. "We need to find Cas"

--> We arrive at a house. Dean had said that it was the profit 'Chuck''s house. Its messed up, nothings here except papers, books, and a whole lot of mess. We hear a creak from behind us, in the other room. We turn and look, walking into it. We don't see anything until Sam walks towards the stairs, and a man bangs him over the head with a spade. 

"Jeeze!" He exclaims "Oww!"

 "Sam!" Says the man, astounded

"Yeah" Sam says, rubbing his head

"Hey Chuck" Dean says, casually.

"So... your okay?" Chuck says, hardly believing it.

"Well...." Sam says, "My head hurts."

"No, no, no, no, i mean, my last vision. You were like, full on Vader. You're body temperature was one fifty. your heart rate was two hundred. Your eyes was black!" Chuck says.

"Your eyes went black?" Dean asks. He hadn't told us about that.

Sam turns to him, "I didn't know."

"Where's Cas?" I say to Chuck, who looks at him, almost looking as if he's about to cry.

"He's dead. He's gone. The archangel smoked the crap out of him, I'm sorry."

"You sure? I mean, maybe he just vanished into the light or something" Dean says.

"No. No. He, like, exploded." Chuck says, "Like a water balloon of chunky soup. This has been a really stressful day."

"Cas you stupid bastard" Dean whispers.

"Stupid?" Sam asks, "He was trying to help us."

"Yeah, exactly." Dean says

"So what now?" I ask

"I don't know"

"Oh crap" Chuck says

"What?" Dean, and I ask at the same time.

"I can feel them" Chuck says. I look at him, gaping. Confused, i almost ask him what the hell he can feel, but I get interrupted before i begin.

"Oh i knew we'd find ya here!" Shouts a man from behind Sam and Dean, near the kitchen. I turn towards them, watching. There are three of them. One of them is, the main person, while the other two stand beside them as if they're guards. "Play times over Dean." He says "Time to come with us"

"Now you just keep your distance asshead" Dean says, as the man takes a step forward.

"Your upset?" he comments.

"Yeah, A little. You little bitches jump started judgment day" Dean replies.

"Maybe we let it happen but we didn't start anything. Right Sammy?" He says. "You had the chance to stop your brother, and you couldn't. so lets not cower over who started what. Lets just say, it was all our faults, and move on. Cause like it or not, its Apocalypse now. And we're back on the same team again." i gasp.

"Is that so?" I say, looking at them.

"You wanna kill the Devil, we want you to kill the Devil, its.. its energy."

"And I'm just supposed to trust you? Cram it with wall nuts, ugly." Dean replies

"This isn't a game, son. Lucifer is powerful in ways that defy description, now we need to strike now. Hard and fast. Before he finds his vessel."

"His vessel?" Sam pipes up from behind Dean, next to me. He chuckles, "Lucifer needs a meat suit?"

"He is an angel," The man replies. chuckling. "Doesn't bend the rules. And when he touches down we're talking four horsemen, red oceans, firery sky's, the greatest hits. You can stop him Dean. But you need our help."

"You listen to me, two faced douche. After what you did, I don't want jack sqwatt from you!"

"You listen to me boy! You think you can rebel against us? As Lucifer did?"

"Yeah, i think so." Dean says. 

He chuckles, as he turns to his friends, then back at us. Only then does he catch sight of me. "Do you know who that is?" He says, pointing at me from behind Dean.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Does it matter?" Sam says, looking from me, to him.

"It matters in the future."

"What?" Dean asks.

"Who is she?" Chuck buts in, from beside me. I suddenly feel the urge to stop this from happening. Idon't know why.

"Wait. I don't even know what the hell your on about!" I exclaim.

"Do you have two brothers and a sister, Louise?" The man asks. "Or, in this case, did you?"

I gasp. "You son of a-"

"Wow. What?" Dean stops me in mid sentence. "Whats this about?"

The man chuckles, and then glances at Deans hand, which is dripping out blood. "Your bleeding?"

"Oh, yeah. A little insurance policy in case you dicks showed up." Dean says, and turns around, slides the door, and bangs his hand on the angelic symbol i saw him put on earlier. They get cast away. "Learned that from my friend, Cas, you son of a bitch" 

"He's a dickless son of a bitch" I mutter.

He turns to me, then looks at Chuck, who says "Sucks ass." shaking his head.

--> I think about what the hell that meant. Dean said it was Zachariah. Figures. One of the only angels i know about, and i already knew he's evil - or something like that.

"So... Louise?" Chuck says from next to me. We're in the car, on the way to another hotel. "What did Zachariah mean? When he said 'two brothers and a sister'?" 

'That curious little-' '"Nothing. I'd rather not say. And aren't you a profit? Shouldn't you already know or something?" I look at him, who sits behind Dean, who's driving.

"I can only see what God wants me to see. He apparently hasn't got any taste of the past either, just what happens in the future." He says.

"God doesn't have any taste for the planet either, and he still created it so we could die." Dean mutters under his breath. Sam looks at him, then looks outside, as the tree's swing past. Its been twenty four hours already since Lucifer rose, and we havn't felt anything different. I sigh. Hopefully things can get better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 45 42
The story of the Winchester boys and their life. Morgan the girlfriend of Dean Winchester does not know what she is getting herself into when she sta...
21.3K 670 116
The Winchester's go to solve a case at a university where they meet Katie Miller. Quickly a friendship blossoms between them but for the older Winche...
206K 5.9K 57
Alex lives a crappy life. And she know that. But in the blink of an eye, everything changes. She suddenly finds herself in a new world, a world of de...
1.4K 3 32
My name is Emerson Woods, I have been a hunter since my parents died, when I was younger. I'm not no ordinary hunter though, I am also a Guardian. Li...