Vanilla Kiss

By FreiyaSand

I'm a cinematography student who just got a problem with a narcissistic idol. That blond guy keep teasing me... More

#1 - The Scripts
#2 - Stare
#4 - Not Possible

#3 - I'm Sorry

272 16 6
By FreiyaSand

I entered my apartment. I threw my bag and opened my window. Ahh... Gangnam street looks so pretty as usual from here. While I made a tea, I got a notification.

From Seokjin.

I screamed and opened my mouth widely.
I DID THE SAME MISTAKE. So stupid oh gosh.... I really love to draw the chibi Jin because it looks so adorable but I think it fell from my book when I went to his class this morning.

I started to get annoyed by him. He was so noisy. For example, he kept texting me while I was sleeping.

That time I was really tired and started to do this bad thing to Seokjin.

But I was really get annoyed that time.
Everything changed after someone texted me and treated me like a villain for Seokjin.

Yes it was Min Yoongi a.k.a BTS Suga a.k.a Seokjin's roommate who texted me like that. I really didn't expect this. Yoongi was really mad at me.

That time I realized that I was a cruel person for texted Seokjin like that. I also surprised about how he told the members about me since a year ago. I felt so guilty so I texted Seokjin.

DAMN HE LOOKS SO CUTE.
And... was that a trophy?

My heart was about to explode. Did he serious about this?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
367K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
128K 4.7K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...