Freaky Mindless Behavior Imag...

By Im_Pookie

Freaky Mindless Behavior Imagines!!Inbox or Comment Your Name and Who you Want!! More

7 Minutes In Heaven!(Demetria&Ray)
I Need Help!!(Ziah,Ray,Roc,&Prince)
THIS IS NOT A IMAGINE!!!
Beg For It BabyGirl (Tay Tay & Prod)
Sweet Love(Ziah Roc & Ray)
Play Fighting (Imanni&Princeton)
Did That Convice You Enough(Erica&Roc)
Say Stop(Kenny&Prince)
Change Positions(Destiny Roc and Prince)
Best Sex...(Nakia&Prod)
Kidnapped Sex(Crystal&Prince)
Why Cheat And You Have Me?(Valerie&Prod)
Fuck,Freaky,And Buddies....(Angel&Ray)
Birthday Surprise Special;)...(Courtney&Prince)
Car Sex?(India&Roc)
Sex College (Skylar & Princeton)
Role Play (Princess&Princeton)

We Cant But We Are!(Symphony&Roc)

3.9K 74 4
By Im_Pookie

Your Friend Sophie Has A  Brother Named Roc And You Have Had A Crush On Him.You Got The Chance To Spend The  Night Over Their House....

"Symphony Come On!! "  My Mom Yelled

"Okay Okay I'm Coming. "

Yall Walk To The Car And Drive To Sophie's House.

"Bye Mommy! "

"Bye Have A Good Time. I Love You."

"I Love You Too."

And With That I Walked In The House. I Heard A Male Voice Talking... Sophie Was

"Yea My Sister Fine Ass Friend Staying Over Tonight."

And When He Said That I Blushed And Walked In.

"So I'm 'Fine' Now? "

"Yes. Sexy As Hell Too. "

"I Like You."

And When I Said That He Got Up From The Couch And Walked Over To Me And Kissed My Neck.

"Stop Roc." I moaned

"Nahh Im Good Ma."

"But Isn't Sophie Coming?"

"Not Til Later. We Got Some Time Left. "

"Okay."

We Started Kissing And He Started Touching Every Inch Of My Body.

"Let's Go Downstairs In The Basement. " He Moaned

We Went To The Basement And I Started Kissing On His Neck Against The Wall. He Started To Take His Clothes Off. I Took Mine Off And Then He Laid Me Down On Then Bet Softly And Started To Eat Me Out.

"Oh God. Roc Don't Stop! " I Moaned

"You So Good. Im Not About To Stop Either. "

It Felt Like His Tongue Was Swirling And Going In And Out Slowly. After I Came,  He Got Up And Asked....

"You Ready? "

"Im A Virgin. Yes Im Ready. "

He Put On A Condom And Slid Inside Of Me Slowly. It Hurts My Eyes Started To Tear Up And I Held My Breath.

"You Want Me To Stop? "

"No Keep Going."

"You Sure?"

"Faster Roc."

"Okay."

After That It Was Just Moaning And Squealing And Groaning.And Then After I Came I Went And Took A Shower And Changed Into Some Booty Shorts That Said 'Love' On The Booty And A Pink Tank Top. I Go To Sophie's Room And Go To Sleep.

••Later That Same Night••

I Woke Up And Walked Down Stairs To The Basement Where Roc Was. Since It Was My Turn Now. I Took The Covers Off Of Him And I Got Ontop Of Him And Started To Suck On His Friend Then All Of A Sudden I Feel Something Grab My Booty.

"Round 2?"

I Laughed And Said "Yea My Round."

I Started Back Sucking And After He Came I Put On The Condom For Him And I Started Riding And After 15 Minutes I Came And I Wanted It From The Back So I Told Him And We Had Sex For Hours. Until We Had To Stop So I Went Back To Sophie's Room.

I Texted Roc....

"What Are We? -Queen Bitch"

"We Are Lovers. -Roc Royal"

I Really Really Hoped You Liked It And Go Read My New Story The Unexpected...! 

Much Love Pookie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.9K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
46.9K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!