90210 . young justice one-sho...

By -ezzie

"While I was on ice you found another Roy Harper, the sidekicks formed their own team, aliens invaded the Ear... More

Submissions [C L O S E D]
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Superboy x Reader
Kaldur'ahm x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Bluebeetle x Green Lantern! Reader
Beast Boy x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Robin (Tim Drake) x Reader
Impulse x Reader (Part 2)
Aqualad x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Nightwing x Villain! Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Kid Flash x Villain! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Beast Boy x Reader
Impulse X Reader
Red Arrow x Reader
Kid Flash x Villain! Reader Part 2
Superboy x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Superboy x Reader
Red Hood x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Klarion x Reader (Part 2)
Kid Flash x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Batman x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Red Hood x Reader
Shazam x Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Icicle Jr x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Impulse x Reader
Arsenal x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Wonder Woman x Reader
Arsenal x Speedster! Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Bat Family x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Kid Flash x Speedster! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Arsenal x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Reader
Miss Martian x Reader
Aqualad x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Work Headcanons
Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Artemis x Reader
Superboy x Blind! Reader
Nightwing x Reader
Zatanna x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Batman x Reader
Kid Flash x Reader
Blue Beetle x Reader
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Male! Reader
OH WAIT WHAT
Christmas Specials
Wonder Woman x Male! Reader
Batfamily x Reader
shit we need to leave behind in 2017
Red Robin x Reader
Klarion x Reader
Um.... hi?
Abt to go into my exam
YJ Season 3
YJ SEASON 3 IS COMING aaaaaand im disappointed. as usual :)
GUYS GUYS GUYSU GUSYGUSHGFGF
hello hi
i cried while writing this

Kid Flash x Fate!Reader

14.1K 424 222
By -ezzie

{Unedited}

A/N: So some of you have been asking for a part two of this and I didn't want to put a 'part 2' at the end of this title because it may confuse some with the last KF x Reader one-shot I did.

Keys;

Y/N = Your Name
S/H/N = Superhero Name

~.~.~.~.~.

"You know, I'm still not over the fact that Bruce Wayne is the Batman."
"As you have noted every other Justice League meeting," Fate said, his tone the same as always. I shrugged as I watched through the eyes of the helmet as Fate flew over Earth. It had been five years since I had put on the helmet; five years it had taken to grow used to Fate and his ways; five years of slowly getting used to the fact that somebody was driving behind the wheel of my body; my vessel. 

So while we hovered over the blue planet I had sworn to protect the moment I put on the helmet, I thought nothing of it. 
"It's so beautiful," I said inaudibly, staring as the planet turned as slow as usual. Fate was silent as I continued.
"Did you know that Earth is the only planet not named for a mythological god or goddess?" I waited for Fate to reply. However he continued to stay silent, floating silently over Earth. 
"The other seven planets in the solar system were named after Roman gods or goddesses," I continued, ignoring Fate's silence. "For the five visible to the naked eye, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn, they were named during ancient times." Before I could go on any further Fate cut me off. 
"You know much of Earth, don't you, child?" I laughed inwardly. 
"Yeah, I guess. Space was always something I loved. I would stay up late, staring through the telescope and study constell-"
"Do you wish for your old life?" I pursed my lips at Fate's question.
"Of course," I finally replied hesitantly, "being away from a home is hard for anyone."
". . . do you wish sometimes for me to take the helmet off?" Once again I found myself silent. 
"What are you trying to say?" I asked. I could feel as if a hand was placed on my shoulder, but I knew that it wasn't there. It was something Fate would do to comfort me in a way. 

"I believe that it is no longer your time to bare the burden of this helmet." I felt my heart beat begin to race in realization in what was happening.
"Fate-"
"You have much more to learn, (Y/N) - maybe one day you will be able to bare the helmet once again." I nodded slowly, feeling my body descend to Earth.
"I'll protect the helmet until it is needed," I said once we landed, just outside the roads of Happy Harbor, Mount Justice just in my line of sight. 
"I want you to promise me one thing, (Y/N)," Fate said as I stared at my old home.
"Anything."
"Promise me that no matter what, you will push yourself to your own self-fulfillment." Before I could reply, Fate removed the helmet. 

My body felt off, at first, and found it hard to find my footing. I looked down at myself and found myself in casual clothing. I ran a hand freely through my now much longer hair, grateful for feeling it for myself in a long time. I stared at the helmet in my other hand. 
"Thank you."

I thought back to the night I put the helmet on, and instantly bright green eyes entered my mind.
"Wally," I whispered with a smile. I sprinted all the way to Mount Justice, opening the garage door and running inside. However as soon I stepped inside, I was greeted with a loud alarm. 
"Woah, woah, woah!" I yelled, covering my ears, making me drop the helmet. 
"Voice recognition; (S/H/N); B-16!" The alarms went silent and I sighed in relief. But the attacks weren't quite over yet. Nightwing sprinted into the room, immediately spotting over and attacking. 
"Who are you?!" He asked, continuing to throw punches. 
"Dick!" I cried, blocking his attacks, "it's me! It's (Y/N)!" He suddenly stopped, his jaw unhinging itself. 
"(Y-Y/N)?" He glanced over at the helmet in the corner. "He let you go? After all these years?" I nodded and stared at him.
"I still can't believe how tall you've gotten - what did Batman give you?" I joked, pulling him into a hug. Nightwing was quick to comply, wrapping his arms around me tightly. 

"Dick," I mumbled quietly as I pulled away, "where's Wally?" Dick's smile automatically faded. 
"He's home, but- (Y/N)!" But it was too late - I ran into my old room, grateful that it had remained the same, and grabbed my bag, throwing the helmet inside before running into the garage.
"(Y/N), wait, please!" Dick cried, trying to catch my arm. I maneuvered around him, jumping onto a motorbike. 
"Sorry, Dick. But I need to see him."
"You don't understand. He-" I cut him off by revving the engine, turning around with a loud screech of the tire and leaving. 

I knocked on the door furiously, unable to control my excitement. I was finally going to see the boy I promised a date with th-
"May I help you?" A woman said with bright red hair, opening the door.
"Uh, is Wally here? I'm a friend of his."
"He's at his apartment - he's been there for a while. Didn't you know that?" She looked at me cautiously. 
"I- uh, I've been out of state for a while. . . studying abroad," Yeah - like space. "Do you think you can give me the address?" The woman smiled kindly before scribbling on a piece of paper. 

The next thing I knew I was parked outside Wally's house, the motorbikes engine rumbling. I glanced between the piece of paper and the apartment. Letting out a shaky breath I finally turned off the engine, removing my helmet. I glanced at the moving shadows in the window as I crossed the street, stepping forward to get a closer look. I gasped and held a hand to my mouth, tears filling my eyes. Wally and Artemis sat snugly on the couch, legs intertwined as they were caught in a kiss. They pulled away, staring at each other with a smile. I ran across the road to prevent myself from seeing anything else. And with tears still dripping off my cheeks, I sped off. 

I spent the night at an old hotel, grateful for slipping my wallet into my bag before I left Mount Justice. But that gratefulness easily passed when I visualized Wally and Artemis kissing once again. More tears fell until I thought they were going to run dry. It wasn't until the morning that I had realized I had run dry. I opened my bag and emptied it onto the bag, picking up the helmet of Doctor Fate and holding it close. 
"I wish I could talk to you," I croaked in a low voice, "even if you are an old man." I sighed and put the helmet back down. Without the helmet, I no longer had a home; Zatanna was always off on a mission; Dick would already be busy whilst handling the team; the rest of the Justice League wouldn't be able to take care of me, much rather wanting to look after the helmet, I supposed. 

Staring down at the gold helmet, Fate's word echoed through my head: "Promise me that no matter what, you will push yourself to your own self-fulfillment." I rubbed my thumb over the helmet as a smile grew on my face. 
"I made a promise, didn't I, old man?" Putting the helmet to the side, I quickly showered, attempting to wake myself up.
"No more crying - you've been stuck in that helmet for five years now and you're not going to let some boy drag you down," I told myself as I pulled on my shoes, then headed out the door. 
"First - I'm gonna need a job."

It didn't take long before I found myself working at the ice-cream store a few blocks away from the hotel I stayed at, and eventually I gained enough money to rent out an apartment. It had been a month since I had last seen anyone from or related to the Justice League.
"You're late," Scott sang as I walked in the door, still tucking in my shirt. I rolled me eyes and entered behind the register, throwing my bag into the back room. 
"I'm sorry," I sighed, "I was up last night-"
"Finishing your enrollment form for that big business university you want to go to - I know." I let out a breathless laugh.
"I'm sorry," I said again, "but you know how much getting into this university means to me."
"Yeah, yeah," Scott said, waving his hand. "Why are you even studying it? Wanna go work for the big Bruce Wayne, do ya?" I bit my tongue to keep myself from laugh, remembering that Bruce Wayne was Batman. But I nodded my head. Scott laughed, "well, go big or go home, right?" 

Just as I was about to reply, the jingle of the door opening rang out through the store. I turned to greet the customers, only to see Wally and Artemis walking in, hand in hand. 
"U-uh, I'll be right back," I said to Scott, sprinting to the back room, hiding my face with the cap on my head. Scott came in a few seconds later.
"What was that?" He asked, getting straight to the point. I pursed my lips.
"I-it was nothing."
"You running away from a customer isn't 'nothing', (Y/N)." I sighed and hung my head.
"We - I left a while ago, and we weren't exactly on the best of terms when I did. . . and I don't think I'm ready to randomly go up to him and say 'hi'." Scott rested a hand on my shoulder and smiled.
"I'll let you know when they leave." I peeked through the gap of the door, seeing Scott taking Wally and Artemis's order. Suddenly, Wally's eyes landed on me, and I immediately jumped back, hiding myself behind the wall. I stayed there for another fifteen minutes until I heard the jingle of the door echo again, signalling that the pair had left.

I played with the edge of my shirt as I walked through the university's clear, glass doors nervously. Today I was getting interviewed to see if I was going to be able to enter the university. 
"Oh, you're early!" The woman behind the reception desk said when I introduced myself. I felt myself deflate slightly, glad that I wasn't late, but also upset that I was almost an hour early. 
"Why don't you read one of our pamphlets and take a seat while you wait." I smiled and took one of the suggested pamphlets, but didn't open it when I sat down. Instead I watched as people walked around the campus, big smiles and speaking loudly to one another. I felt myself deflate more at the realization I no longer had any friends aside Scott. Although the man was in his early thirties, and he had a daughter to look after. I groaned inwardly and rested my elbows on my knees, hanging my head and rubbing the back of my neck tiredly. 

"(Y/N)?" I raised my head at the familiar voice. Wally.
"I-is that. . . you?" I stared into his green eyes in shock, bolting upright from my seat. 
"Oh, my God," tears glazed his eyes, "it is you, isn't it?" I gripped my bag and darted my eyes around the room. Everyone was staring at us. I took my chance and bolted to the exit, sprinting down the street as fast as I could. But I knew Wally was right behind me with every step. I kept running, however, unstinting with every step. A hand firmly grasped my shoulder and pulled me into an empty ally, pinning me to the wall.

I heaved heavy breaths, staring straight at Wally with unapologetic eyes. It was silent aside from my breathing. 
"Why?" Wally whispered, his voice cracking. I swallowed and looked away, unable to look him in the eyes. When I glanced back tears were falling down his face. My bottom lip wobbled but I kept my tears from spilling.
"How long?" He asked. 
"A-a month." 
"A month?!" He growled, letting go of my wrists and turning away, tearing his hands through his hair. I watched painfully as he turned around at me, his eyes ringed with red. 
"So, that was you at the ice-cream shop, wasn't it?" I nodded weakly. 
"I knew it," he breathed, stepping closer. I kept my back completely against the wall, wishing that my body would mold into it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked suddenly. 
"I tried," I whispered, looking at him. "I went to your house and you weren't there."
"That's because I-"
"I know why. You moved out of your house and into an apartment with Artemis." Wally looked at me with wide eyes, whilst the tears finally spilled from my own.
"(Y/N). . . I'm so-"
"There's nothing to be sorry for - you moved on. It's only fair."
"But I didn't," Wally breathed, before he slammed his lips onto my own. I took in the feeling of his lips in that moment before I pushed him away, the tears falling even more now from both of us. 
"I-I can't," I mumbled, wiping away a tear. Wally's entire body seemed to collapse at my words.
"B-but, I l-"
"No you don't," I said quickly. "I've seen the way you look at each other."
"I used to look at you the same way."
"That's the point, Wally," I sighed. "You used to. And I don't think I'm the same girl you remember anymore, Wally." Wally looked at me, physically hurt, making it only harder for me to speak.
"I'm going to put the helmet back on," I stated curtly. Before Wally could protest I continued. "I made a promise, Wally. But I saw what that did to you - when I was with the Justice League you were barely able to look at me. And if I put the helmet back on, you'll have to suffer the same fate. That's why it's better if we don't see each other anymore. . . ever." 
"Please," Wally whispered, placing a hand on my cheek. I turned away from his touch, stepping around him. 
"I'm sorry, Wally. Maybe in another time, or another place - another universe - we were mean't to be together. But this just isn't it. Good-bye."

~.~.~.~.~.

((My face while writing the end of this one-shot vs my internal monologue))

*Laughs maniacally at my ending* I can hear the tears falling already!! Okay I know a LOT of you aren't going to be happy with this ending but honestly this wasn't going to be a happy one from the start (plus I wanna write sadder things from some reason) also I'm not going to do a part 3 for this before anyone requests. 

Also I'm thinking about making a Marvel One-Shot book, but I just wanted to know if any of you guys would read it??? I was also thinking about making a Green Lantern fanfic but idk I just love Hal Jordan so much

If you want to request something please let me know in the comments or by messaging me directly.

Chika chika

Izzie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238 15 3
Elise Mclarin aka Sparrow is Black Canary's sidekick. Even though she is only 14, she has become a extremely smart and strong fighter while fighting...
274K 5.9K 33
After becoming completely obsessed over Young Justice and getting this idea from others, I've decided to make my own series of Young Justice one shot...
25.1K 529 14
Adventures and moments with the Young Justice team. Art cover isn't mine. Credit to artist.
90.7K 2.7K 45
"I love you, Blue Jay. I love everything about you." "And I love you, Dick Grayson. But-" "But what?!" "How can you say you love everything about me...