Tempting

By Sincerely_EAH

"I'm sure you want to taste me just as much as I want to taste you." "You're wrong, so get off of me." I said... More

Disclaimer
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Epilogue
New Story!

Nine

97.3K 2.5K 622
By Sincerely_EAH

But I knew it wasn't the end because I felt my eyes constantly wander to Francisco the next afternoon as he stood over by Coral in his charcoal gray suit and tie less dark blue button down. He was broad and tall so it was no surprise that he was a newly retired model, but that could not have been what kept me staring so hard.

"So take this to Scott." Beth handed me a sketch of the venues layout, circling the dimensions of the posters and where they would go. "He's photographing Bianca and Ricardo by the fountain."
I took the sketch and walked down the steps to go find the fountain that was located past the gardens.

Sure enough Scott was set behind his lens pointed at Bianca who wore a gown this time of a gentle light pink with her hair in a sleek ponytail. Ricardo was shirtless with a paint stained chest and white pants splattered with water color. He had his arm around Bianca in one shot then twirled her for another.

"Ricardo I need the twirling to be more fluid." Scott called, unaware that Ricardo probably was unfamiliar with the word "fluid". I intervened sensing the confusion.

"Spin her gracefully." I tucked the sketch into my portfolio. Scott looked back at me.

"Perfect, you're here. I need you to take over while I speak to Milo." Scott didn't usually hand things over to me but when he did I generally never disappointed him. Partly because he let me shoot only five to ten frames.

"Alright, how many frames?"

"Do ten more then call a break." I took the camera as Bianca prepared for more twirls.

"Bianca stay in his arms but be soft. Both of you." I snapped my last four photos of them in that position at different angles. Scott had a certain style of photography, but over the years I'd developed my own as well so I figured they'd stand out in the roll of film as they always did.

"Okay, take ten." Ricardo helped Bianca down and after she thanked him she quickly came to me without stopping for a short chat with the young pursuit.

"How'd you like being held close by that one?" I teased, walking over to the tent to grab a few crackers. Bianca shrugged her shoulders.

"I didn't like it anymore than I liked it last night since we had sex." I wasn't too surprised.

"How did you manage that?" Bianca gasped, touching her heart.

"I'm insulted you would ask that Anna." I stuffed a cracker in my mouth.

"Well I didn't mean it that way." I put a hand on my hip.

"Whatever, anyway, after dinner we went to his suite because I said I was interested in seeing his portfolio. Then one thing led to another and mission accomplished." She grinned proudly. "However, all morning he's been trying to engage in small talk with me."

"Was it not satisfying?" I asked. Bianca peeked over her shoulder.

"Are you kidding? It was great! That nineteen year old has hip movement like a champ." She bit her lip, most likely reminiscing on the encounter.

"So what's the issue with small talk?"

"Uh, everything. Starting with the fact that he was a one night stand and I'm off to purse other men." At that moment I almost slapped my best friend for her careless comment. I mean I knew her usual intentions and usually never judged but this was a different situation.

"No, Bianca he is not going to be a one night stand. That's Noela's younger cousin you can't do that!" I whisper yelled.

"Yes I can! I told him what the deal was before we even started. He's well aware."

"Clearly not if-"

"Ladies" Ricardo came over, flashing his Trident smile under golden eyes.

"Hey." Bianca and I said in unison, our previous words coated in hostility and hanging in the air.

"Bianca, I meant to tell you that you look beautiful today." He complimented with a slightly heavy accent. Well at least heavier than Noela and Francisco's. Why was I thinking about Francisco?

"It's the makeup." She said blandly. I scolded her with my eyes but she didn't acknowledge it.

"I thought the same last night so it can't be the makeup." Even I had to narrow my eyes at that statement which blatantly revealed their sexcapades of last night.

"Alright Ricardo lets just go back to the fountain." She grabbed his arm and pulled him to their place in front of the camera just as Scott came back from his phone call. He skimmed through some of the previous photos with an expressionless face then went right back to shooting the pair.

I knew I shouldn't have gotten upset with Bianca since I was equally wrong but I almost felt bad that he clearly hadn't received the memo or she hadn't delivered it right.
                                          • • • • • •
I was happy that I'd worn my basic forest green pleat dress, black pointed toe stilletos, gold earrings, and hair in a simple bun today because it saved me the hassle of feeling under dressed at the unplanned night time cocktail hour many of us called for as the first week came to an end. I kept it simple with a flute of champagne, not trying to relive my previous night of tequila shots and unsynchronized dancing.

Bianca was across the main balcony, nursing her long island iced tea while I stayed inside the top floor billiard room, sitting as a game of spades happened before me. She hadn't talked to me since the photo shoot earlier which I'd figured would be the case since I had been a bit out of line. We usually argued then made up in no time so I wasn't too worried. We both jut needed some space.
In the mean time, I was really enjoying this relaxing environment upstairs in the palace, though drinking with co workers was always pretty weird to me.

"Up for another 'roll in the hay'?" I turned up to see Francisco with a glass of smooth brown liquid in hand. It was probably scotch, most Alpha males drank scotch.

"Roll in the hay? Look whose been brushing up on their English sayings." I teased. Francisco smirked shyly which made me giggle. "However, that's the wrong saying to use because it means to have sex which we have not done."

"Yet." He added, putting a hand in his pant pocket. I chose to ignore that by switching the topic.

"So I guess you're the one that can't get enough of me since you always seem to hone in on me." I pointed out especially since there were a number of attractive women in the room and somehow I was his go to. I was almost flattered.

"Oh I made it clear that I wanted more of you. It's you who won't admit that you can't get enough."

"I don't need to admit anything. Plus wouldn't you rather get confessions from all the women that are seeking your attention." I suggested, already spotting one who discreetly peaked at him from the glass that divided the room and balcony. Francisco laughed and shook his head.

"I don't understand why you assume I'm interested in all women that cross my path." He tipped his glass to his luscious lips.

"Because it's obvious that your goal is to scoop up all the willing women and have sex with them. Am I wrong?"

"Yes"

"Then what about pantry girl." I asked without hesitation.

"Ahh." He nodded as if he knew I would bring that situation up again. "No, I did not have sex with her. After you left she felt embarrassed so I took her straight home." He shrugged with an honest expression on his face that I couldn't doubt. I'd been under the impression that they'd gotten right back to the excitement after I left.

"Okay, well two women were talking and one said she'd hooked up with you." I sipped my drink now but kept my eyes on him as he chuckled again.

"I have made out with one woman. It was the day I arrived, but nothing more happened. Did she make it sound like more happened?" He asked in a lower tone. Obviously I didn't know since I'd heard it from Bianca so I shook my head and signed.

"Alright, my mistake."

"So interested in my sex life." He smirked. "That turns me on." Why had I just shown so much interest? I'd preached about him not having a chance between my legs yet I'd concerned myself with the women I accused him of having sex with. I could not let this mans sexual charm win me over like this. It wasn't healthy.

"That's no surprise." I stood up and finished my champagne. "Are we done here Francisco?" I turned cold again but he didn't seem fazed.

"Only if you want to be." The way he said this sent shivers up my spine almost instantly making me intrigued by the sudden transfer of power. I stood there, even though I'd told my mind that I would go and made the gesture of wanting to leave before he spoke.

But no, I stood there and looked at him, his little tease of a chest peeking out from his button down. His perfect jaw, full lips, slightly stubbly cheeks, and intense eyes all working together to draw me in more. He must have read me like a book because he stepped a bit closer and leaned into my ears.

"The library is down the hall. Be there in five minutes açúcar." Then he stepped away to get a refill of his drink.

I set my champagne chute down on a table then walked over to the bathroom, aiming straight for the sink. What the hell had just happened? Was I mute now? I splashed some cold water on my face but no help. I still craved the feeling of his manly hands on my skin. There was no turning back now as I left the billiard room and walked all the way down the hall.
The library was quite far but I spotted the double doors and the mahogany sign that re established its purpose within a minute.

I walked inside slowly and was pleasantly overcome by the scent of authentic wood and old bound up pages. It was a large library and the shelves of books occupied a majority of the room while another portion had a couple desks set up with stationary. There was also a rack of Portuguese magazines and newspapers by the entrance that seemed to ate back to several years ago. I didn't bother turning on a light since there was a natural amber shade to the room that instantly warmed me and assisted in the sensual vibe.

Out of curiosity, I strolled down an isle of books upset that I couldn't read the words on some of the spines. But that hardly mattered since I wasn't here to read anyway.

I heard the door open then close swiftly. Then footsteps drew closer and closer to me and without warning he stopped at the start of the isle and said,

"Take your dress off." I turned to him.

"Please?" He didn't bother to pay my request any mind so I just listened and slid out of my dress. Underneath was my gray push up bra and matching lace cheeky panty set. Even though he didn't show it, I knew he was pleased at the sight. He seemed to have a thing for curves on a woman.

"Mmm, my açúcar." He walked over to me and pressed my front against the shelf which triggered a response between my thighs. "Tell me what you need." He said tracing his fingers down my back.

"I need-ahh" I felt his hand cup and squeeze my ass.

"I'd do crazy things to your ass baby." He squeezed again then gave it a light slap allowing a moan to escape from my glossed lips. "Now, tell me."

"I need you to touch me!" He ran his finger up and down my slit, teasing me.

"Be specific açúcar."

"My pussy." I groaned and just then he sent me upward by dipping a finger into me with one hand and teasing my nipple with the other.

I grabbed the shelf for support as he continued to finger me. Then I felt a second finger enter and before I knew it there were three manly fingers dipping into me while my nipple was getting twirled and flicked along. I couldn't suppress my pleasure any longer and I released right on his fingers. My energy level dropped and my breaths were short. I almost fell but Francisco hoisted me up and put his fingers in my mouth, making me clean my own mess.

Then he picked me up and brought me to the leather couch by the wall.

"See how good you can feel when you're not stubborn." He kissed my forehead and removed his jacket. I stood in front of him and leaned over, releasing my hair from its bun and letting it fall over my shoulder. Francisco stopped his movement and watched as I got to my knees and proceeded in unbuttoning his pants. Lucky for me that the ground was carpeted.

"This is what I want now." I pulled his pants down to his ankles and beamed at the huge bulge of an erection under is Calvin Klein briefs.

"I don't think you can handle it açúcar." He touched my lips with his thumb as I slid down the briefs and a hard penis sprang up almost knocking my eye out. I salivated at the sight and felt as though it was my duty to suck this and suck it right.

"I think I can."

"Don't let it hurt your precious little mouth." I smirked then ran my tongue up the shaft, getting a response from him. The next lick was at the other end and he grunted from the pleasure. Then my entire mouth wrapped around and another loud grunt escaped his lips from my warmth.

"Oh shit-shit-" he cursed. I had to admit it was hard trying to handle this one, especially since my whole mouth couldn't fit, but I had a good amount of experience to know that it was more about technique. So I showed a few of my best skills as he gripped the arm rest hard and looked down at me every now and then.

"Mmm, Annabelle, you're good-" he pulled at my hair as I felt him move a bit faster then I felt him pulsate. "Fuck!" He moaned for the last time and my mouth was quickly filled with his sexual seed. I tasted it all over my lips after swallowing and tried to lick it all off.

Surprisingly, this would be my first time allowing a man to put any sexual fluids in my mouth, especially without my consent. But this time I didn't even mind. In fact it felt sexy to have it done.

Francisco slumped in the couch, taking in a deep sigh which gave me the satisfaction he'd been able to experience about four times.

"Annabelle." He said, cupping my chin with two fingers. I looked up at him. "I really am going to fuck you. Just wait." I crawled on top of him and smiled mischievously.

"I don't think so." He pulled my face to his and licked down my neck sucking, and nibbling on it until the pleasure was too much for me and I pushed away.

"Did you-" I touched my neck. "Did you leave a mark on me?" He stood up, returning the mischievous smile and pulled up his pants.

"You're mine açúcar." He kissed my cheek then handed me my dress.

"You're such an ass." I snatched it from him. "Your arrogance must be at a whole new level. That's why you want me so bad."

"That's exactly why I want you so bad. Stubborn, challenging, you keep me excited." Well at least he was honest. I couldn't ask for much more. I tied my hair back into a bun and checked the time on my cell phone. It was almost eleven o'clock so the cocktail soirée was definitely over.

"I'm glad I can help." I said sarcastically.

"Can I take you back to your room? You might get lost." Francisco offered, running his fingers through his hair.

"I'm sure I'll be fine."

"I'm sure you won't." He held the door open for me and I reluctantly went since the debate was now over. I caught a glimpse of the neck candy left on me in a passing mirror and rolled my eyes. Leave it to Mr. Ego to claim ownership of a girl who he's practically just met.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8M 264K 46
( this book is currently being HEAVILY edited. I suggest not reading unless you are okay with slight errors.) In which a 40 year old Italian man fall...
53.1K 542 16
When my dad told me his best friend was finally returning back to his hometown, I expected him to be someone who got me bored with a word, not the on...
1.3M 51.1K 49
"So serious all the time. Ever smiled?" No reaction. "Ever laughed, warden?" Not even a tilt of lip. He simply sat there. Looking at her blandly...
256K 6.7K 29
"This is so wrong ..." Emma breathed out against his lips when he pinned her up against the wall. "Is it?" Alexander echoed, slipping his hands under...