HuniePop: Professional Womani...

By LoveSexDreams

Sometimes, being a virgin is just too much baggage to carry around. Some people are fine with just being virg... More

Chapter One - Fairy Training
Chapter Two - Coming Hard
Chapter Three - More The Merrier
Chapter Four - A Not-So-Long Break
Chapter Five - The Classic Girl Next Door
Thursday 11-Friday 12-Private Lessons (Lemon)
Saturday 13-New Girls
1K
Tuesday 16-We rocked my bed you know we did
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (Sneak peek)
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 1)
Wednesday 17-Is this a nightmare? (PART 2)
Wednesday 17- I love you, Master. (Lemon.)
Thursday 18- Local Big Man
Professional Womanizer Remake
Chapter Three Is Out!
Chapter Four Is Out!
Chapter Five Is Out!

Monday 15-The Aftermath

1K 15 7
By LoveSexDreams

(A/N:This chapter shortly takes place after the chapter in my other book that had Andrew in it to defeat a bunch of fake Andrews and this is the Aftermath of what happened, don't own Picture)

I got out of my bed and got dressed, wearing my school Uniform. It was early in the morning so I don't think no ones at the University yet, so I think I can go there teleporting without nobody noticing. And so that's what I did. I teleported to School, and thank god I was inside, and I went to Ms.Yumi's Room and opened it and entered, taking my seat before anyone else.

~1 Hour Later~

I saw the door open and a bunch of kids enter, while I just had my feet on top of my desk, relaxing.

"How Do you do fellow kids?" I Said.

They all took there seats, ignoring me, until Tiffany and Audrey walked in, and they looked surprised.

"Andrew?" Tiffany Said.

"Tiffany" I Said.

"Ugh, Andrew, Where have you been? Probably in your Bathroom Masturbating" Audrey Said.

"Well Audrey if I was Masturbating, I certainly wouldn't Masturbate to you" I Said.

"That's not the first stupid joke I ever heard you tell" She Said taking her seat along with Tiffany.

I then saw Aiko come in and that's when I actually started to smile and feel right.

"Hello Aiko" I Said.

"Oh, So Andrew, you finally decided to show up" Aiko Said.

"I wouldn't miss school even if I was about to die" I Said.

"Your lying Andrew, and these absent days prove so" She Said holding up a paper that had Xs on some spots.

"Xs equals Hugs, so those are all the days I have hugged" I Said.

"Wow, you are the smartest person I ever met Andrew" She Said Sarcastically.

"I know right?" I Said.

"I'm like the next Albert Einstein! Except with the IQ of a Pigeon" I Said.

"Alright Andrew, no more messing around, get serious" She Said putting her stuff away.

"Alright" I said.

I got out of my seat and went to Aiko's Desk and started to crawl and hid under her desk and relaxed. It might have been dusty, but better then a goddamn seat. Since Aiko was to busy writing things on the board, still, I was thinking How my life is so perfect, like all these horny kids in this class want to be with Aiko and I got her in bed with me. As I got a good view of Aiko's Ass I couldn't help but at least get an erection. I then accidentally kicked the desk with my foot, which made Aiko alert that I was here. I saw her bent down and look at me and I just stood there silent.

"Hey" I Said.

"Come on Andrew, get out under my desk before I come in there and join you" She Said laughing.

"Then I should stay" I said smiling.

"I don't think s-wait" She said looking at something at my lower waist.

"Why do you have a boner?" She Whispered.

"Uhhhh, No Reason" I Said.

"Now you really have to get out, it's time for you to do your Collage Show and Tell" She Said pulling me out.

I got up and tried not to but, had to.

"Andrew, I think you want to show the class what you have right now" Aiko Said.

My hands were covering the erection and I was sorta in good shape and was hoping it was to go down, until Aiko broke my hope.

"Here, Andrew, let me give you some space" she said passing by me, rubbing her ass on my erection along the way. Which led it to go back to it's erection state.

"Come on Andrew, show the kids what you got" Aiko Said.

"Alright, I'm not scared, it's Show and Tell Bitches!" I said taking my hand away from my erection, revealing my bulge.

"That's right, I have an erection, and I'm not afraid to show" I Said.

"Cause you know what I can do as an adult? I can leave and wait for it to go down" I Said.

"Now Aiko, I'm gonna leave for the day, and I might be back later" I Said leaving.

I walked out of the classroom and left the university, I then went into some bushes in Downwood Park and switched clothes. A Red and Black Flannel Shirt, Black Pants, Black and Red Vans, and Black Leather Gloves. I then teleported the School Uniform back home and came out of the bushes, looking like a creep to some people. I looked in the sky and saw the sun was already going down, that fast? It is now evening, but... How? I then saw My Favorite Person in the world sitting at a bench and I smiled and was happy to see Jessie.

I went over towards her and lifted her up gently by her arms and me and her smiled.

"Awww, have you come to see me?" Jessie Said.

"All the time babe" I Said.

I then kissed her with tongue and I heard moans escape me and her mouths. And we broke it after awhile, still leaving a saliva strand between us.

"Wow, I never knew you tasted so good, I can't wait to try the rest of you" she said laughing at the end of the sentence.

"I can't wait until I taste you too" I Said.

Me and her wiped our mouths getting rid of that saliva strand and this is where the date actually started. I bought Cupcakes, A Sundae, A Corndog, A Martini, and a Cocktail. I fed her the Cupcakes and she ate it and then said this.

"Oh God... I'm so bad" She Said.

I then fed her the corn dog and, you already know how'll I act when one of my girlfriends eat a corn dog.

"Fuuuck that's good" she said.

I then gave her the martini and she drank it.

"I always thought this place could use bottle service" Jessie Said.

But this is the park, why would it need bottle service? But it's Jessie Who said it, and the words that come out of her mouth are really weird. I then gave her the Cocktail and she drank it as well.

"Uh, God, you read my mind" She Said.

I then took my chances and asked her.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I said.

"Yes, I will, it's the least I can do" She Said.

~10 minutes later of switching into the the Playful Bunny outfit and going to Gold Falls Casino~

We arrived and I smiled when we did, but I felt kinda down since I know what happen last time I was here.

"You know the best part about a casino? Free Drinks!" She said.

For god sake, we all know what happens, I did well, 4 hearts, one step closer to getting some Milf Action.

"This is neat! You should take me out more often" she said.

"Don't worry girl, I'll always take you out when I want" I Said speaking in a retarded accent.

"I hope what you say is true Andrew" She Said.

~10 minutes later, switching back into the normal clothes~

We arrived back at the park and we took a seat back where we were.

"Hey, Listen Jessie, I'm sorry I let those god damn robots take you and my other friends, I wasn't awake, and it was all my fault, I'm sorry" I Said Sadly and looking down at my lap.

"It's not your fault Baby" She said raising my head with her hand.

"You should be glad I made it out alive, if it wasn't for that 'Death' guy, I don't know what would've happened to me" She Said.

I listened to her and got a tiny smile on my face, knowing what she said was true. She then took her hands off my chin and put them back on her lap where they were before. I then bought Sake and Champagne from the Huniebee and I felt them touch my back. I grabbed them both and gave them to her, and she drank them like she did before.

"Now I know we're soul mates" She Said.

"Let's play a game! It's called make Jessie happy! Quick, without looking, what's my cup size? Well, Okay, you can take a quick peek" she said.

"DD Cup" I Said.

"Ooh, Baby! You did remember" she said.

"Ohhh, no, your in trouble now, quiz time!" She said.

"How much do I weigh? And be nice..." She said.

"122 lb?" I said.

"Is that really your honest answer...?" She said.

"Oh, sorry Jessie, my sexy wasn't activated" I Said.

"Baby, I'm curious... what's your absolute most favorite sex position?" She said.

"I like to give it from behind" I said.

"Really now? I didn't really take you for one of those types" She said.

"I have a question" I Said.

"Something you need from me, sweetie?" She said.

"What did you study in collage?" I said. I think I asked this question before, but I think she's to drunk to notice.

"Oh, No, Honey. I had to drop out of High school to care of my daughter" She Said.

"I've got to ask another question" I said.

"You can ask me anything you like..." She said.

"Lame question, but what's your favorite color?" I said.

"I think Orange is pretty cute, so I'll go with that" She Said.

"Black, has been my favorite color since day 1" I said.

I went on the Huniebee and bought French Fries, a Mistletoe, Baking Utensils, and a Measuring Cup. I gave her one by one and I got more hunie every single time.

"Really?! Aww, I think your my new favorite boyfriend" She said.

"Wha?" I said.

I then went on my phone and went to my messages to see that one message from Jessie about a 'Solo Vid' and looked at the picture.

And is that a banana I see? I would eat that banana like that, for whatever reason, even if it met saving the world, i would choose to eat the banana like that.

"Okay, I've got a question for you...have you ever slept around while dating someone?" She said.

"Yeah, I'm not exactly the best at commitment" I said.

"That's okay honey. It's not exactly my cup of tea either" She said.

"I got to go, I need to exercise with my left hand and some lotion" I said.

"Oh I won't stop you from doing that Andrew" She Said.

I walked home and back into the Glenberry Towers, took the elevator to my floor and went into my room, but as soon as I opened the door I saw a staring contest between a Love Fairy and a Death Fairy.

"Why do you have one of these bitches in your apartment Andrew?!" Kyu Said.

"I'm gonna ask the same thing Andrew" Skull Said.

"Listen buddy, Andrew is my client, not yours. Now get your Death looking ass out of his apartment or this will turn into one ugly fight between two fairys" Kyu Said.

"Bite Me" Skull Said.

"Ugh, I would never want to bite you, I'm good" Kyu Said.

"Can you two calm down and tell me why you two are at each others throats?" I said.

"Fine" Kyu and Skull Said.

"See, Centuries ago, Death and Venus worked together, the end" Kyu Said.

"Death and Venus might be friends but doesn't mean me and you Are, you dumb Death Fairy" Kyu Said.

"Alright. I don't need a story, i just need you two to shut up" I said.

"Don't worry Andrew, I'll be back at Castle of Death if you need me, I won't be breathing down your neck to do things" Skull Said Teleporting away.

"That little Piece Of Shit, Motherfucker, cunt, pussy, faggot!" Kyu Said.

"Whoa, calm down Kyu" I said.

"Why should I?" Kyu Said.

"Cause I know you can" I Said.

"Just take a seat on the couch and relax" I said.

I sat her down and went into my room and took off all my clothes, not including My Boxers, and laid on my bed. I fell asleep quickly and got the idea in my mind. On what to do.

(A/N:just a short chapter to know where Andrew is right now in his life)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

606K 23.5K 32
"I'm not the one who can see ghosts" "I'm not the one who is a ghost" "That was actually really hurtful" "Aww I'm sorry, wait I don...
965K 34.5K 138
One girl. Transported to a realm full of magic and paranormal creatures. Seven hunky men. A fairy tale with a twist. My name is Alfie. A university s...
341K 13.3K 39
This is a reversed Harem! However, there will be only one ending for the character I end up choosing Y/n to be with! Y/n L/n is an ordinary girl who...
45.6K 1K 46
Life hasn't been easy for you, you've been living alone and struggling with money . Everything changes when you bump into some men who give you an in...