Bad Mistakes

By SlayingBella

Nikki Bella just betrayed her sister Brie Bella, she thought it was the right thing to do because she thought... More

Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
A\N
A\N
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
A/N
Roman
Nikki
A/N
A/N
A/N
Roman
Nikki
A/N
Roman
A/N
Nikki
A/N
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
A/N
A/N
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Roman
A/N
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
A/N
Nikki
Roman
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
A/N
Roman
Nikki
Roman
Nikki
Epilogue
A/N
A/N
Sequel
Yaayyyyy!!!

Nikki

1K 30 7
By SlayingBella

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, tonight I had a match with Natalya. On Monday, Roman won the Heavyweight Championship, I was extremely happy for him, as much as I wanted to hide it, I couldn't. He's been texting and calling but I ignore each and every text and call, I wish I didn't miss as much as I do. I walked to the catering area, and grabbed a plate of salad. "Um you need a little protein on that plate, Babygirl." I looked up at Roman "And you need you need a little salad on that plate, babyboy " he laughed and I walked away and sat down at a empty table. Roman sat with Dean, while eyeing me every now and then. I was on my phone while eating my salad, I felt something thrown at me. I looked down and saw a French fry on my lap, I looked around but I didn't see anyone with fries, so I just shooed it off and continued eating my salad. Another fry was thrown at me, I was started to get frustrated. I got up and yelled "Okay who the hell keeps throwing fries at me?!" I saw Dean and Roman laughing it up and fist-bumping. I grabbed my plate of salad and a water bottle, I walked over to their table and dumped the salad and water over Roman's head. "Oops maybe next time, watch where you throw your fries." I walked with my head held high, and a smile on my face. I walked to my locker room, I grabbed my Divas Title and walked to the gorilla. I waited for the stage manager to play my theme song, I walked on stage with my title and walked down the ramp into the ring. Natalya was already in the ring, with her husband Tyson Kiid in the corner. I handed in my title, and the match began. Natalya got the first hit, she hit me with a knee the gut. She suplexed me to the mat. I got up feeling extreme pain in my back. She tried slapping me but I slapped her instead. She got angry and tried throwing me over the top rope, but I held on. She saw me clinging to the ropes, she kicked me off. I thought I was gonna hit the floor but I was caught. I opened my eyes and saw Tyson Kiid, he caught me bridal style. He placed me gently on the ring apron, then he winked at me.. I looked at him, in confusion. Natalya tried rolling  me up for the win, but I rolled through and hit her with a Bella forearm. I set her up on my shoulders and dropped her with a Rack Attack.
1..2..3 The winner of this match... The Divas Champion.. Nikki Bella!!!!
I hopped out of the ring, grabbed my title and walked backstage. I was walking to my locker room, when I saw Roman standing outside the door. "Um what are you doing here Reigns?" "What the hell was that out there? Tyson Kiid catching you?" I shrugged "Well would you have preferred he let me fall?" He looked at me in anger "Yes, I would've.. That way he wouldn't have his freaking hands all over you!" I shook my head "Are you seriously jealous? Tyson has a wife, in case you haven't noticed.. And another thing, why are you jealous?! It's your fault I'm not your Babygirl anymore. So how about you stop being so jealous!?" I opened the door, he looked sad "I never said you weren't my Babygirl anymore" I slammed the door in his face and laid face-first on the couch. I can't take it anymore, I love him. Roman Reigns is the love of my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.2K 56
Nikki Bella has it all, the perfect boyfriend Seth Rollins and the Divas Championship. Roman Reigns is in a good place with his career and girlfriend...
61.2K 1.7K 97
Before you read this book, read the Rebel Bella Prequel: Before the Rebel book. My Finn Bรกlor fanfiction with my 2nd OC Jaelyn Colace-Garcia. Jaelyn...
12.7K 636 30
~A Roman Reigns story~ "This can't happen again, Roman. It's not right. We... can't..." she whispered, but at the same time wrapped her arms around m...
30.4K 514 23
y/n is the Bella twins older sisters she is a former wwe divas longest champion but what happens when she meets aj lee who had issues with the Bella'...