Being Austin mahone girlfrien...

By goldenbabrie

You rember that one day when ur bestfriend you've known your whole life ask you out. Will Anna be able to ha... More

Chaper 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Authors note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Read or dont
11
12
A/n
13
14
A/n
15
Attetion
???
16.
So sorry
17
Update
18
Update...im so sorry
19. Sneak peak
19
20
srry
21
22
2k
Forme+you
23
24
News
25
Happy v day
26 part 1
Not a chapter
Te amo mucho
SCARED OMFG
27
Not a chapter
LAST ONE
28
UPDATE*
options
the end?
Show love
."your beautiful " bouns scene
SEQUAL IS UP
NEW BOOK RESTART

10.

217 5 0
By goldenbabrie

-Austin prov-

She looked at my neck and looked back up at me and with tears eyes . "It's not-" I got cut off by her yelling at me "WHY!" She ran away from me and I ran back trying to get her .    I grabbed her waist and holed her tight .   We didn't do anything we won't surprised to.   Roco told her to do it I didn't enjoy it at all I swear babygirl". I said kissing her cheeck a bunch of time . "I guess ---ok" she looked at me and Layed her head on my shoulder . We spent the whole day watching Netflix and cuddling .  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
90.5M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...