If Only You Knew

By msxash

"Why can't you just tell me what's wrong" he whispered, getting quieter than before and cupped my face in hi... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Authors Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilouge
100k!!

Chapter 11

6.5K 282 129
By msxash

San Diego- Day 11, 9:58am

Cameron's POV

"Good morning angel." I said and Bianca's eyes fluttered open.

I probably slept the best that I have ever slept. Being next to Bianca last night made me feel so warm. It was the most cozy ever.

She blushed and snuggled her head in the crook of my neck. I don't think she was fully aware of what she was doing.

"I slept great last night." She whispered.

"Yeah, me too." We just sat there in silence, a comfortable silence. I liked it.

I was just about to fall asleep again but my phone started ringing.

Bianca shifted to a different position which most likely meant she was on the verge of falling back asleep too.

I groaned and looked at the caller ID.

'Mine'

Oh no, it was Allison. I knew she was going to be mad at me cause I haven't been keeping up with calling her.

I was having way more fun on this trip than I thought I would have. Plus, I'd been so occupied spending time with Bianca that I just hadn't found time.

But if I don't answer now, I knew she would bother me about it for a long while.

"Hello?" I said groggily.

"Cameron! What is the matter with you? You haven't called or texted me since you left for San Diego. Have you forgotten about me or something. Have you gotten bored of me? Wha-" she fumbled out.

"Calm down, Alison! I'm sorry I haven't called you, I really am but I've been doing this project and it takes hard time. I love you still. Always." I tried to reassure her.

I do love Alison, I really do but she clearly there was a lack of trust for me on her side. Just because I grew a friendship with a girl, she thinks I'm secretly interested in her, blah, blah, blah.

It's super annoying and one hundred percent uncalled for. I just wish she would just hop off my case.

"Fine, Cameron. You better not be lying to me." She scolded. "I'm not." I said and hung up the phone, now I was pissed off.

Doesn't a relationship build up on trust? I trust her, why couldn't she just trust me for once? I slammed my phone down on the nightstand, making Bianca jump.

"Are you okay?" She asked. I turned around to face her.

Her eyes were droopy and her face was pale. Is she okay?

"Yeah, Alison just doesn't trust me." I sighed, sliding my fingers through my hair. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'm sure Alison doesn't mean to make you feel this way. Talk it out. I bet you two will be back on the same track in no time." She smiled, but the dim look in her eyes told me that she was hurt.

I tackled her down. "You always know what to say." I smiled. "I try. I've had to lecture my sister through all this, quite a few times." She said.

Her smile is so adorable.

She's adorable.

People need to stop spreading false rumors about her, she's literally one of the nicest girls I know.

"Stop making me blush, Cameron. Your girlfriend wouldn't like this." She sighed, getting off the bed.

"Wait, did I say that out loud?" I asked. She nodded, and went into the living room area.

I followed after her empt trail. "I'm sorry, Bianca. I can't help but say what's true." I pulled her into my arms and she looked down on the floor.

"Stop that." I pulled her chin up so I could meet her softly glowing eyes. "I love your eyes." I sputtered out.

WHY DO I KEEP SAYING STUFF LIKE THAT TO HER? CAN'T I JUST KEEP IT IN MY HEAD?

"Thank you." She kissed me on the cheek and walked into the bathroom.

I watched as her as- hair, I meant hair, swayed and she grinned at me then closed the door behind her.

Stop fricking flirting with her Cameron!

Keep your mind on Alison.

You love Alison.

Bianca is just a friend.

Right?

**

We walked back into our suite, laughing and smiling. We'd just come from dinner at Red Lobster.

"I promise you Cameron, if you keep taking me out to places to eat, I'll end up becoming an even bigger cow." She sighed.

My mouth hung open. Is she kidding me?

Fat as a cow! I've carried her, and she couldn't have been more than 80 pounds. She's as light as a feather. I'd know, I've carried an entire microwave by myself before. They're much more heavy than you'd think.

"You're not a cow Bianca. Please stop saying such negative things about yourself." I sighed.

"Like you, I just can't help but say the truth." She walked into her room and closed it shut.

The truth? She was far from it. I'm sure she wouldn't have such low self-esteem right now if she hadn't been made fun of all her life.

It doesn't matter how much I try, she still has that negative perspective of herself plastered in her head. I think I have an idea.

"Bianca?" I asked, knocking on her door.

"Hmm?" She asked, sniffling. Is she crying again? I was definitely getting to know a lot about the real her but it was still hard to accept.

"Can I please take you out?" I asked.

No reply.

"Please?"

"Cameron, you've already taken me out today, I j-"she started but I cut her off.

"No, it is not like that. Just get your bathing suit and be out in fifteen minutes, pretty please?" I asked.

There was a silence for a while until she finally spoke up. "Fine." She mumbled.

I smiled to myself and went to go change into my trunks.

Bianca's POV

Why does Cameron keep doing this to me?

He makes me fall for him more and more but I can't tell him how I really feel.

He flirts with me a lot, but I know it's just because he wants me to say that he was a good husband at the end of the month.

Not that I wasn't going to, I just don't want to seem like I need him. He takes me out a lot, which I love so much. Although, I wish I could let me pay at least a few times.

Just because he's the "husband" doesn't mean I can't be the one to pay every once in a while.

I sighed as I opened up my suitcase, trying to find the bag my sister put my one piece swimsuit in.

Most girls prefer to wear bikinis, but I don't like showing my elephant legs and stretch marks to anyone.

I honestly hate my body, it looks like a dog barfed all over me. I hate this part of myself the most.

I love Cameron, though. That was for sure, so I wouldn't mind showing myself to him. I found the bag and pulled my swimsuit out.

I looked at it and my eyes bulged. What in the world?

I pulled out a note that was in the bag.

Hey Bianca,

It's Brandy. I threw away your one piece. Girly, you are 15 and 15 year olds wear bikinis.

And I think it is your time too.

I went to TopShop and decided to buy you this(above). I hope you like it.

Don't hate me! I'm sure Cameron will love it! :)

Love you and text me!

Brandy ;)

I hate her. I hate her, I hate her, I hate her!

She knows how insecure I am about my body. Now I have to wear this?

I'll admit, it was cute but that isn't the point. I'm telling Cameron that I'm not going.

"Cameron?" I yelled.

"Yeah? You almost ready?" He asked.

"Uh, Cameron, I don't think I can go." I sighed. "Please come. I don't wanna go by myself. I want my wife to be with me." His soothing voice said.

I melted when he said it. I can't possibly say no.

"Fine. Give me five minutes." I rushed into the bathroom and put on the stupid bathing suit. I looked in the mirror to look at myself.

Why did I have to be born like this?

I grabbed my towel and put my hair in a ponytail. I slipped on some flip flops and walked out the room.

"Ready?" I asked Cameron. He looked over at me as his jaw dropped slightly.

"You look amazing." He smiled. I giggled as he grabbed my hand.

"Lets go."

**

We walked on the beach for a while, just taking in the tranquility of the place. Not a lot of people were here.

A few couples and families roamed about, but not many and the sun was just about to set.

Cameron abruptly lifted me up into his arms.

"STOP!" I screamed. He spun me around in circles and I giggled loudly.

"Let's get a little wet." He laughed and started going towards the water while I could only shake my head frantically since I was still being held in his captivity.

"Cameron, no!" I laughed, but he'd already thrown me and I sank under the water for a bit. I tried to swim away from him, but he caught me by surprise.

He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me up from under the water.

"I always win." He mumbled.

"Yeah, I suck at getting away. I need to stop falling for those beautiful eyes." My eyes bulged as I said that and I instantly put my hand over my mouth.

He chuckled and pinned my hands, using his, to the sand.

"I knew you've always had something for me." I squirmed around but his strong arms kept me pinned down.

We made direct eye contact and couldn't help but gaze into each other's eyes. We stayed like this for quite a while now. It was probably for only a few seconds but for me, it felt like eternity.

I felt him leaning in close.

Is he about to kiss me? Could Cameron actually have feelings for me?

His lips brushed against mine and I bit my lip.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered before pressing his lips on mine.

I can't believe it.

Before I even had a chance to enjoy the kiss, one name rang constantly in my head.

I pulled away from him, leaving Cameron confused.

"Alison." Is all I managed to say. I got up quickly and dashed off, hearing Cameron's yelling behind me.

**

23/06/21

the way y'all bullied the hell out of my girl's bikini.. this book was written so long ago, half the clothes shown is out of style now but was considered cute and trendy then. like i don't even like most of the stuff cause my fashion sense has drastically changed, but like 1) this book is old(idk why it's now gaining attention; love you guys though) and 2) honestly, all the quirky, old fashioned clothes suits sam's personality and character more. which is why the bikini is changed for the better but still rather simple.

also, imagine what you want as well, but all the "omg, that's not cute..", "who'll even wear this..?" ... 👀

sam will, full stop. you can have your fashion sense without having to disregard others' cause i'm sure some ppl, would still prefer to wear these old fashion/particular styled clothes so..

(y'all paying more attention than me 😂, i meant bianca*, sam from another book but she's dead, her story was more embarrassing than this one so it had to go)

have a nice day though, leave any feedback on the story if you like it, ofc not things that are blatantly rude or unnecessarily repetitive. stay safe 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 368 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...
1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
2.4M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...