Poetry

By plzdemi

DANGER; You're about to read what goes on inside my head, are you ready, because what you see on the outside~... More

Poetry
no title ~~
nurture ~
forget
hurt
realization
flowers
dark
invisible
falling
I wonder...
Butterflies...
warrior
things that fall
NOTE
bruised
fears
decided
no title tbh
rain or sun?
exhaustion
n/a
n/a

sorry

269 19 0
By plzdemi

and im so sorry that i couldn't fill the gap that she left behind. i sincerely apologize for all the times i couldn't pick you up when you were sad. i tried. i honestly did, but i was so caught up in my own sadness i forgot that yours was there too. as selfish as it sounds, i hope i left a gap too because you left a hole in my heart that couldn't be filled with all tears ive ever cried. with a bottle of vodka in one hand and my cellphone in the other i sit here with tear stained cheeks deciding whether or not to call you on at three am on a Tuesday morning. and oh god, im sober now and im still here spilling my thoughts into a social networking site instead because i ran out of vodka the last time i left a voicemail.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
12.8K 2.6K 29
Deep inside the depths of melancholy and vulnerability, where every word holds the weight of a thousand unspoken truths, discover secrets only whispe...
8.9K 501 17
الـكاتـبه نـاديـن