Adoring Austin | ✓

By ifunnybruh

(Book 1) #120 in Teen Fiction Suddenly an awkward silence took over the room and we were like magnets, attra... More

Adoring Austin
∆ Meeting the neighbours ∆
∆"What is with boys and smirking?"∆
∆ First day of school ∆
∆My concert, Call of Duty and the Request∆
∆The new student∆
∆Letting myself loose∆
∆Bipolar Issues∆
∆Tutoring Mr. Yoder∆
∆A tiny crush∆
∆The food fight∆
∆The Photo Shoot∆
∆The dinner∆
∆Fake dating∆
∆Dress Hunting∆
∆Birthday Girl∆
∆The Bad Boy's Secret ∆
∆ A trip down memory lane∆
∆My slutty conscience∆
∆My Tumblr addicted Dad∆
∆The uncomplete staff of Serapis∆
∆United Asses Establishment∆
∆"No harm"∆
∆ A shower of bowling pins ∆
∆The agreement and a happy reunion ∆
∆ Thug Life, dude∆
∆Straight outta the desert∆
∆Getting Courtney a gift∆
∆ Courtney's Confession∆
∆ Austin, The Crap God ∆
∆ My near- kiss experience ∆
∆ Master List of Cataclysmic Romantic Conflicts ∆
∆ He owes me ∆
∆ 'International Skimpy Outfit Day' [I] ∆
∆ 'International Skimpy Outfit Day' [II] ∆
∆ "You're forgiven" ∆
∆ The After- Party ∆
∆ Stuck with two twats ∆
∆ Unraveling the past ∆
∆ The Phone Call ∆
Epilogue

∆The hipster revolution∆

2.6K 80 7
By ifunnybruh

Arianna's P.O.V

My head hits the ground and I wake up, clutching my head in pain. I wipe off the dried, sticky tears off my cheek and check my surroundings. I had fallen asleep on the floor when I had a comfortable bed, waiting for my presence. I get in the bathroom and after cleaning up myself, put on a spaghetti-strapped tank top that reached just above my belly button with shorts and exited out of my room. I passed the living room on my way and the sight made me step back again. I peeked in and saw them all sleeping. I checked the clock and it read 1:00 p.m. I cursed under my breath and screamed.

''WAKE UP, YOU USELESS IDIOTS''

However much to my disappointment, all they did was stir in their sleep. I walked around the room and flexed my muscles. I stepped back and ran at a very high speed around the room, that would put Usain Bolt's highest record to shame. They woke up with a jolt and started clutching various body parts. Out of nowhere, Jake came out of the kitchen and waved at us.

''Dinner's ready, lads''

Lads ? What does he think of himself, huh ? You aint our mama that you can just call us that. Yeah Jennifer, tell him''

I sigh at my conscience and help Gwen sit up. She started rubbing her head asked for the Advil. I took it out of the draw and gave one to each person. Holly stood up and suddenly turned green. I grabbed her arm and led her to the washroom, where she puked her guts out. I caught her hair and rubbed her back, soothingly. After tending to her needs, I decided to help the guys. Carter got up and roamed his hands around his chest. His eyes widen and he made a dash to my bedroom. I slowly followed him and creaked the door open. My jaw hangs wide open at the sight in front of me.

Carter was wearing a hot pink lacy bra under his shirt. which was fully open now compared to yesterday. On his stomach was scribbled in black with a sharpie ''I'M TOO HOT, HOT DAMN''

Wait, didn't Stacy make you wear the exact same bra last month for your VS photoshoot ?

I whip my phone out of my pocket and take a picture of the sight in front of me. It was only after the sound of the camera flash, did he dare to look back. He put on a horrified expression and ran to me.

''Arianna, Oh sweet Arianna. You know that picture is of no use to you right ? So why don't you just -'' By the time he had reached to the middle of his pleading speech, I had already posted the picture on Instagram. It didn't take long for the likes and comments to increase. In just two minutes I had 2K likes. I smirked and showed him the post. The next thing I knew, he was laying on the floor, unconscious.

Okay, so maybe I shouldn't have-

Obviously you shouldn't have, idiot. Now who's going to carry this big fat oaf ? Not me. I cant damage my perfectly done manicure to help him.

I check my nails and roll my eyes. I call for Jake and he comes running in the room, wearing a floral apron and a spatula in the hand.

''What happened, Ari ?''

''Carter happened'', I motioned to the floor. He rolls his eyes and helps me in putting him on my bed. Once that was done, I headed to the dining room where everyone were indulging themselves in the sweetness of the pancakes. I grabbed a plate and put a few pancakes, not counting. I shoved them all down my throat and dumped the plate in the sink. I looked at the people eating in silence. I laughed inwardly. I guess they know what happened yesterday...

''Oh, oh, oh'', Jayden looked at something on his phone and started laughing like a dying seal. I stood behind him and smirked. It was the picture of Carter in a bra.

''And mind telling us when this event happened ?'', Chase looked at me with his Chase-y smirk.

''Oh, today morning. All credit goes to Jayden for making Carter wearing a bra and writing ''IM TOO HOT, HOT DAMN'' with a sharpie on his 'abs' '', I made sure to put special emphasis on 'abs'

''What ? When did that happen ?'', Jayden screamed.

''Why don't you remember a single thing ? I was going to send the video of you and Carter pole dancing to America's got talent. Not all Americans have this special talent that you guys posess, ya'know''

He face palmed himself and I continued telling them about what happened last night. Gwen wanted to leave the room so badly and was staring at the door, Chase looked like he had tried all the shades of Loreal's pink blush, Holly was giggling silently, Ryan was scratching his neck and looking in every possible direction except the one in Holly's,

ONE DIRECTION, BITCHES

- Jayden looked like he wanted to pass out and lastly we had Carter who was happily busy in Wonderland doing who-knows-what with Alice, not giving a damn about the present.

After my short but effective speech, I smirked and walked out of the room like Osama Bin Laden after planting a bomb, unnoticed by everyone. I put on some hipster clothes and put my phone in the back pocket.

I waved at the people in my house and decided to go skateboarding and took my hipster skateboard out.

Someone is turning into a hipster...

Shut up, I was always a hipster. I just couldn't remember where I had put my hipster clothes.

*rolls eyes*

I go to the skateboarding park and look at it in awe. It was almost the size of an amusement park and was filled with neon lights. I start skateboarding and do an Ollie, followed by a kickflip. I skate and advance towards the ramps. I do a McTwist and all the other tricks that Jake had taught me on the ramps. Sad, but Jake was the one who introduced me to skateboarding. I memorize all the steps and in the end I do a handstand and hop off the skateboard. A small crowd had formed around me and had started clapping. The crowd partitioned and Jason came from nowhere smirking.

Someone has the Austin smirk syndrome.

''Didn't know Arianna Byrnes skateboarded'', he said and leaned onto his skateboard in a vertical position.

''Well now you do'', I said and crossed my arms over my chest.

''Well the, I challenge you to a race.'', he said and left his skateboard.

''Game on, Fletcher''

''It's on, Byrnes.''

We start at the starting of the park and got on our boards. A punk girl, who I assume had skin, who was covered in tattoos and piercings from head to toe, counted and we took off. His skateboard was at the same level as mine; I got on the ramp and did the McTwist which gave me a bonus. In less than 10 minutes I had finished skating the whole park and had reached the entrance, when Jason came from behind and bumped into me. But due to his amazing actions, I crossed the line and BAM !

I'm the winner !

I smirked and looked at a dejected Jason.

''Whatever, I just wanted to check if you were really that amazing as how Pierce described you.'', Jason scowled at me.

''Yeah, I 'd skateboarded on our date and lemme tell you. If you guys are going on a date, NEVER go skateboarding. Even if you're a pro''

He rolled his eyes. ''Well, keep in mind that he is my boyfriend.''

''Dude chillax. He isn't even interested in me. He's like my brother. We just dated because he couldn't reveal his true sexuality.''

''If he thinks it's embarrassing to say that he's gay, then I'm not sure how long this relationship can continue.''

''Just... try to understand. His agent is a retard, more like a fucktard. Pierce told him that he was gay and was dating you, but that asshole was persistent that he shouldn't reveal his sexuality. He isn't embarrassed to reveal that he's gay, Jason.''

''Thanks for the pep talk, missy''

''Anytime, Fletcher.''

We bid our good byes and I skated the way back home. I took a longer route and stopped at Starbucks. I got my latte and returned back home. On the way, when I had stopped to dispose my cup, I crashed into the last person I had expected.

Austin fucking Parker.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 435 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
1.5K 48 18
Jordy feels like she has met the love of her life and everything is almost as if taken out of a fairytale, especially after Archer Finn confronts her...
2.2M 54.4K 48
"I'm fine," I state rather bluntly. "You don't look fine." "Then stop looking." He chuckles, and damn does he. His voice is dessert for the ears, his...
3.2M 80.4K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...