Frost

By TheBibicalSinner

"I could nibble at your nose... or at your ear... or at your lips... or..." • • • It's December, and Jack Fro... More

A Christmas Story
Description
1. December
2. December
3. December
4. December
5. December
6. December
7. December
9. December
10. December
11. December
12. December
13. December
14. December
15. December
16. December
17. December
18. December
19. December
20. December
21. December
22. December
23. December
24. December
25. December
One Year Later . . .
Fan Art

8. December

250K 10.6K 3.3K
By TheBibicalSinner

On the eighth day of Christmas, Mr Jack Frost gave to me,
- Eight somewhat truths
- Seven lovely inches
- Six sexy sounds
- Five crazy words
- Four dirty smirks
- Three subtle hints
- Two tiny smiles,
- And a big shocker to my panties...

A warmth that she hadn't felt in days woke Summer up that Thursday morning. At first she thought it was the hunk of a man lying next to her, still sleeping up against her, but as she peeled her eyelids apart, she was nearly blinded by... the sun.

It was sunny today. No dark clouds, no snow. The icicles had started to thaw. It even felt a little warmer. Not enough to wear a short top, but for December, it was warm.

She couldn't help but smile. This was nice. A warm man in her bed, sun out in December... so far, Jack was keeping his promise; Warmth was surrounding her.

But then she made the mistake of glancing at her clock. It was 8.28am. She was late for work. Very late.

"Shit!" She cursed and immediately removed Jack's arm from her waist to jump out of her bed which of course woke him up. "God, I'm so late!"

Jack blinked in the harsh light, then looked around, his eyes landing on her. They grew wide, then he shot up too, looking around some more. "Fuck, where's my cane?"

That was his biggest concern? What, he couldn't get out of bed without it?

"It's downstairs by the door where you threw it, I think. Listen, I'm so late for work," Summer said, rummaging through her drawers to find some clean underwear. She was going to have the quickest shower of her life. "But I had a really great time last night."

Jack who had gotten out of bed and was yanking on his pants, stopped up for a moment and glanced at her. He gave her a little smirk, one that absolutely looked drop dead gorgeous with his morning face and ruffled silver hair. "I did, too."

Summer smiled back, but then reminded herself she really was in a hurry, so she shook her head and quickly grabbed some clean clothes. "I've got to hurry. You can help yourself to some breakfast down in the kitchen, but—"

"No, I gotta go, too," He replied, picking up his white T-shirt, tugging it on. "I'm slacking on work as well. How about I'll talk to you later? Maybe swing by your shop?"

"If you'd like."

"I'll see you then," He smiled. He walked around the bed and then without hesitation leaned down and pressed his lips hard against hers, taking them in a demanding, but passionate kiss as if to give her a flashback of last night. It surprised Summer because, well, what about morning breaths and all that? But it was funny, though. He didn't have morning breath. He tasted and still smelled like warm chocolate and cinnamon, two tastes of Christmas.

When he finally drew back, he smiled again and then pecked her cheek once more. "Bye, Summer."

"Bye," She smiled back breathlessly like a fool as he turned and hurried down the stairs.

Oh, she really should hurry, too.

~~~

When Summer arrived at work, the sun had already hidden itself behind some unwelcome clouds and a cold wind had picked up while she was showering. It was quickly becoming cold again, which—to Summer's disdain—was irritating, especially after such a promising morning. Still, her mood wasn't quite killed as she walked into her shop, remembering the night before with all the sweet things Jack had done to her.

The coffee shop was booming and poor Bev was rushing around, trying to handle all the orders herself. There was a long line and people were staring to grow impatient. Feeling an awful guilt in her stomach, Summer immediately rushed behind the counter, picked up her apron and begun helping.

"Where the hell were you?" Bev asked while pouring milk into a cup before lidding it. "I've been stressing out here. Latté for Brandon!"

"I'm so sorry," Summer apologized, filling out a mocha order. "This is the last time I'll be late, I just forgot to set the alarm."

"You've been losing track a lot these days," Bev noted, giving her a quick eye before turning back to the coffee maker. "Could it have something to do with the mysterious phone call you got from a certain silver-haired man the other day?"

Unable to keep the creepy smile from creeping onto her lips, Summer had to look away and pretend something by the coffee cups caught her interest. "What do you mean?"

"Oh, come on," Bev snorted, then quickly called out someone's name whom then came and got their drink. "You can't pretend to not know what I'm talking about. Not with me. I'm your BFF, I know when you're acting apart."

Summer surrendered. There was no point in hiding it from her. She just didn't want the whole town to know what she was up to. Especially because the thing between her and Jack was completely casual. "Can we talk about this later, please? Right now we need to focus on work."

"Fine," Bev agreed. "But I'm going to want details sooner or later."

~~~

As Summer crossed the parking lot that late afternoon, picking up more milk and cream from the store, a flicker of silver caught her eye. Stopping up, she looked towards Jack who across the parking lot was talking to another guy with youthful looks and brown hair. Jack was pointing at something in the snow with his cane, then pointed to the landscape around them. Summer had to assume this was one of his colleagues.

Jack suddenly caught sight of her as he turned around. He sent her a wide smile before speaking a few words to his colleague who turned and smiled at her as well. Before she knew it, they were walking up to her.

"Summer," Jack greeted her, "Out running errands for your shop again?"

"We were low on milk," She confessed with a shy chuckle and looked at his colleague. He looked so youthful, handsome. Brown stubbles caressed his cheeks and jawline and his eyes were the warmest she had ever seen.

"She's the one I've been telling you about," Jack said to him, smiling discretely. "Nick, this is Summer, she owns the little coffee shop down the street. Summer, this is my associate and longtime friend, Nickolas Saint."

"It's very nice to meet you," She said and politely held out her hand, the one that wasn't carrying a heavy bag of milk.

Nick squeezed it and smiled, "Pleasure is mine. I understand from Jack here that you make a mean cuppa joe?"

Blushing, Summer shrugged modestly. "It's alright, I've been told."

"I'd love to come by sometime and try it, if you don't mind."

"Of course!" She smiled welcomingly. "Feel free to drop by anytime."

"I will," He promised, just as his phone started ringing. Frowning, he pulled it out and looked at the screen, then smiled apologetically. "Excuse me, this is business."

"No problem." As Nick made a polite bow with his head and walked away to take his call, Summer turned to Jack who was still smiling at her.

"I'm so sorry I rushed out of your house this morning," He then quietly said, taking a step closer. "I felt awful about it."

"What? Oh no, don't," Summer quickly brushed off. "I practically kicked you out, I was in such a rush myself. Obviously you and your friend had business to attend to as well."

"Yeah..." He said. "We are in a bit of a rush. Nick needs to get back to New York once he's done here. The work we do here has to be reported back, and well... we are awfully behind schedule."

"I'm sorry to hear, I hope you'll manage to catch up." She suddenly felt a little guilty. Had he been too preoccupied with her that he had neglected his work? Truth be told, she had done the same. Then again, he started all this.

"I'm sure we will," Jack chuckled, but then took a step closer, looking down at her, "But that doesn't mean I want to stop this. I keep my promises and I intend to keep you warm all throughout the winter, Summer. If you'll let me."

Summer looked up at him and bit her lip. Should they really continue this if they were both so busy? Was it really a good idea?

She didn't get more time to think before Nick came back, putting his phone away and smiling at the two of them. Jack took a hurried step back, looking down at his cane. "Sorry about that. There's been an incident at work, I have to head back tomorrow," He looked at Summer apologetically. "I'll have to try your coffee another time, I'm afraid."

"Of course," Summer smiled understandingly. "You're always welcome if you return to Whitefish."

"Thank you," He reciprocated her smile, then turned to Jack. "Shall we?"

Jack nodded, then looked at Summer. "Yeah. I'll see you around, Summer."

"Of course."

• • •

How much am I fucking you guys up with those pictures, btw? Lmao.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 2.1K 25
((im editing this bc i wrote it like 5 years ago so bare with me!!) jack frost, the entity who makes us have snow days and nips at our nose, never th...
32.1K 1.1K 18
"Y/n?" The pale boy asked, you could see the hope in his eyes. "How do you know my first name? I've never told anyone my first name," You raise an ey...
1.6K 26 13
Jack Frost meets a mysterious girl that also has the same ability as his, she is very mysterious and doesn't speak but he is drawn to her and her mag...
22K 1.5K 11
He's nipping at your nose You can feel him in your toes A shiver and a tear Lets you know Jack Frost is here.