Frost

By TheBibicalSinner

"I could nibble at your nose... or at your ear... or at your lips... or..." • • • It's December, and Jack Fro... More

A Christmas Story
Description
1. December
2. December
3. December
4. December
5. December
6. December
8. December
9. December
10. December
11. December
12. December
13. December
14. December
15. December
16. December
17. December
18. December
19. December
20. December
21. December
22. December
23. December
24. December
25. December
One Year Later . . .
Fan Art

7. December

302K 12.1K 10.1K
By TheBibicalSinner

On the seventh day of Christmas, Mr Jack Frost gave to me,
- Seven lovely inches
- Six sexy sounds
- Five crazy words
- Four dirty smirks
- Three subtle hints
- Two tiny smiles,
- And a big shocker to my panties...

Many things could've been said about that lovely Christmassy Wednesday, but all that really mattered to Summer was what happened that evening.

Jack was waiting for her outside her shop as she locked it up, both hands on his cane as usual. Tiny snowflakes were descending from the dark sky and were landing on their shoulders and hair, making Jack's look so much more shining and beautiful.

"Hey," He said once she came close enough and then smiled. "Good day?"

"Evening's better," She replied as he surprised her by wrapping his arms around her before lowering his lips to hers, kissing her gently, but enough to still leave her panting when he drew away. "Way better."

"All done working for today?" He asked, staying one inch away from her lips, his forehead pressed against hers.

"Mm-hm," She hummed breathlessly, then had a bold thought. "Do you... want to come home with me for some dinner?"

She opened her eyes and saw him lift a slow, but promising brow. "Are you asking me on a second date, Summer?"

She swallowed, but then nodded, tightening the grip she had on his hoodie. She just had to go for it. "Yes."

"Do you know what that involves?" He huskily questioned.

Again, feeling bold, she replied, "I think I have an idea."

~~~

They drove home to her house in a sexually filled silence. Summer could hardly keep her eyes on the road, especially when he reached a cold hand over and placed it on her lap, letting his thumb caress her thigh. When she finally pulled up to her driveway, it was a relief to finally step out of that car, only to find that the new closeness he created by walking so close to her was much worse, but in a shivering good way.

She unlocked her front door with shaky hands and had barely walked inside and turned on the lights before he grabbed her hips and twirled her around, crashing his lips to hers. Like Summer herself, she had the feeling he hadn't been able to sleep much last night after what they had done the previous evening. They had both been left hanging with sexual frustration from their igloo adventure. Now, the inhibitions were cast aside and replaced by their unrelenting needs.

Blindly fumbling in the dark, she found the hem of his hoodie and pulled at it, wanting him to remove it. She heard the clank of something hitting the floor and realized it was his cane he let drop to the wooden floor so he could pull away and tug off his hoodie. Not seconds later, their lips were locked again.

His hands gripped her hips once more and lifted her up, and with her guidance, she told him which way to go to reach the bedroom. She soon felt her soft bed against her back as he lowered her into it. The discarding of their clothes was a somewhat quick process that hardly disconnected their lips which was an amazing achievement.

But finally pulling away from her, kneeling above her, Jack looked down at her underwear, which to his probable surprise were the red pieces he had bought her.

"Fuck, it suits you," He noted in a deep, aroused voice. His eyes lustfully trailed over her slender figure, her pale skin, down to the spot between her legs. She felt scorched. "But I think I'm going to need to take it off you."

"Only if you take off those, too," She rebuffed and eyed his briefs where behind the cotton she could see a very large bulge making a tent out of the fabric.

"Fair trade," He said and then split his mouth into a panty dissolving smirk, before he begun tugging at his briefs. Summer begun working on her bra as well, but had to stop when he stepped off the bed to discard his briefs, allowing her full view of his—ahem—'Christmas tree.'

Heart beating rapidly, she couldn't help but stare. He was thick and gloriously erect, the head of him glistening with precum. The heavy sac underneath was what thoroughly finished him off as being the biggest she had ever seen.

Now how was that thing going to fit in her thing?

But all her worries went away when Jack took her foot and lifted it, kissed her ankle and then continued his trail of hot kisses down her leg until all thoughts fled her mind. Finally he crawled on top of her and helped her the last way, removing the red bra, before letting it drop over the side of the bed. He then cupped her face and kissed her deeply, drawing a moan from her, before he begun working down to her breast, finding her left nipple.

When he drew it into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue, Summer gasped and arched off the bed. She gripped on to his silver hair and buried her hands in the fine locks as his other hand found her right breast and begun kneading it. Summer rolled her head backwards and got consumed by the touch of his tongue and lips on her skin, flicking and sucking, then switching over, doing the same to her other breast. She hadn't felt these sweet pleasures in years.

As if knowing that, Jack slowly begun moving lower, drawing more soft mewls from her. He paused several times at random places on her stomach, kissing and licking them, almost as if those spots tasted particularly sweet and demanded extra attention. He drew moan after moan from her, until finally, he hooked his fingers around her red thong and pulled it down, now reaching the throbbing spot between her legs.

"Oh, Summer," He hoarsely uttered. His Adam's apple bobbed and he looked up at her. "What the fuck are you doing to me?"

"Jack..." She said his name like a plea. She wanted him there, yet she wanted to kiss him, wanted him to do... something. Squirming, she let out a garbled sound. "Jack, please, touch me."

She didn't need to say that twice. She heard another hoarse sound come from the back of his throat, but then he lowered his lips to her tender flesh and kissed it, drawing a small hiccup from her. He then kissed her again and again until those kisses transformed into licks and sweet assaults to her wet folds which he parted with two cold, scorching fingers. Kissing and yes, nibbling at her labia, he flicked her little button and then sucked, drinking up the juices she gave him. Fire and pressure was building up inside her, making her core throb impossibly harder against his lips.

"Oh God, Jack!" She cried, arching her back. She gripped on to the sheets of her bed and curled the material around her fists into lumps. "Oh, sweet Jesus, Jack!"

He hummed and she then felt one of his skillful fingers slip inside her wet centre, making her back arch again. A wheezing sound left her mouth, then a harsh intake of breath as he begun moving that finger in and out of her, stretching her. Another one slipped in and had her toes curling.

They felt cold, but for some almost magical reason, they also felt scorching, like two burning rods, pushing her closer to her need. The sensation was incredible.

"Jack! Oh God, I need to come," She moaned, "I need it, please..."

"Do it," He whispered against her folds, his breath searingly hot against her rawness. He pushed his fingers deeper inside her, hitting her a place she had only heard about in erotic novels. "Give if go me."

On his command, she came apart and turned into mush. It felt like thousands of small explosion erupted inside her, all of which she could see light up her world behind her closed lids. Funny how they were twinkling like Christmas lights.

She was crying and clutching on to the sheets so badly, she hardly sensed him moving. Only when she peeled her eyelids apart did she see that he was crawling on top of her, kissing her shoulder and clavicle bone while she caught her breath. He kept his weight off her by balancing his hands by her arms, but then shifted down onto his elbows when she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "Jack..."

She lifted her head off the pillow and pressed her lips to his feeling him immediately respond with a groan. She tasted herself, but also him, a strange, Christmassy scent that was dangerously close to tasting like cinnamon. She felt him adjust himself so that he was lying perfectly between her legs, just so that his blunt tip was touching her core.

"Wait, condom," She whispered, tightening her legs around him to stop him from pushing in.

But he just shook his head. "I can't reproduce. And I'm clean, I promise."

Shocked for a moment that he revealed such a private thing, she looked up at him for a moment, placing a hand on his cheek. "Really? Oh God, I'm so sorry to hear."

He shook his head again, smiling sadly. "Doesn't matter. I'm not here to make babies. I'm here to keep you warm, inside and out."

He pressed his lips to hers to prevent her from saying anything more. That was her suspicion at least. She didn't mind though, for he was right; They weren't going for a relationship here, she wasn't aiming for kids, and she was on the pill anyway, so this was perfect. And she was clean too, of course. She knew he wasn't lying when he said he was. She just knew, somehow. She didn't know why.

Feeling his blunt tip now press against her core once more, Summer spread her legs wider for him to enter, nearly shaking from the slow pace he was going. Then finally, he sealed his lips over hers in a strong kiss, then pushed inside her in one deep thrust.

Crying out, Summer gripped his silver hair and flexed her hips up as his full length got buried within her snug core. Never had she felt so deliciously full before, and she had a feeling she never would again after him.

She moaned loudly to his sweet, rhythmic thrusts that hit home every time he sunk inside her. His cinnamon scent wafted up into her nostrils and created an euphoric smell as it mixed with their sweet arousal. She had never been so enveloped, both physically and emotionally. Jack Frost made her feel warm and fuzzy, yet elicited loud cries and moans from her that broke the gentle silence.

Jack was grunting above her as well, his groans mixing with her moans as he moved in and out of her, their hips meeting with a sound each time. Her legs clenched around him, his arms were wrapped around hers, and their mouths never stayed far away from each other's. Sweat began glistening on their bodies as each thrust brought them both closer to where they wanted to go.

At one point he rolled them both over and Summer instantly began a rhythm, sitting up and riding him, rolling her hips. Looking down at him, she felt wetness flood to her core by watching that hooded expression on his face as he gazed up at her, taking in every curve and freckle her body possessed. He burned them all with his deep stare, as if marking them all as his.

Finally, Summer felt her ōrgasm well up inside her like a tidal wave. When it washed over her, she threw her head back and screamed for the neighbors to hear, probably houses away. She rode it out, literally, feeling Jack guide her through her ōrgasm while still keeping her rhythm steady. He was up next.

Grunting, she watched as he squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and then his mouth went lax, his hot semen splurging inside her. Shivering from the sensation, Summer clenched her inner walls around him and felt him dig his fingers into her thigh. "Jesus, Summer."

Panting, her hips finally stilled as his climax faded out, making her fall onto his chest.

This had been just what she needed.

"Merry Christmas, Jack."

His arms came around her and then his chest vibrated softly, chuckling. He caressed her hair gently, giving a peck to the top of it. "Merry Christmas to you too, Summer."

• • •

I couldn't fucking wait any longer, haha. Never been good at that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

591 43 9
My name, as you probably know, is Jack Frost. How I know that? Because the moon told me and this story will be full of drama, exciting new adventures...
29.1K 717 40
A fanfic story about Jelsa. There will be extra love stories about: •Avatar the last air bender •Harry Potter •Naruto •Fairy Tail •One Piece •Hotel T...
1.6K 96 27
***This is Book 1*** Please Be Aware That This is a First Draft Nisha Caldwell finds a stranger, an intruder in her house. The stranger, who calls hi...
149K 4.4K 50
You're a normal girl living an ordinary life until you meet Jack Frost and the guardians. You live with them, fighting evil and figuring out new stu...