Three of a Kind [Book 0.5 of...

By RubixCube89201

The perspective of the Three Musketeers when they first met Naomi. Thank you @TheOkayGirl for editing and enj... More

Chapter I: Poison? C'mon Jordan, You Should Try It
Chapter II: Like the Candy?
Chapter III: I Thought We Could be Cool Together
Three of a Kind- The Writing Process

Three of a Kind

226K 9.1K 1.1K
By RubixCube89201

Author's note:

(Bows) I am sorry for this being so late.

I promised this months back and only finally I've been able to post it. It took so long to write the chapter (If you can call it that since I wrote a three-chapter short story instead) and I had to edit it as well. But school decided to go between me and my chapter, and I wasn't able to finish it until now.

So to this, I thank you all for being so patient with me and I do hope you enjoy this.

Just to explain this short story.

When the guys are together, it is a third-person narrative. When they are on their own, it is in a first-person narrative. I didn't label which point of view is who because I felt it would ruin the flow of the story. However, the first-person narrative scenes are in the order of Bennett, Jordan, and Declan. If you want to think of it like this, try seeing how much of a fan you are. Whenever you start with the new scene, try seeing context clues to figure out who's scene it is. I don't know, I'm weird.

Honestly though, read the comments on mobile, they know whose POV it is in each scene. Each scene is divided by dashes (-).

Also, I'll be releasing the outline of this chapter/short story to show how I make my chapter and how I write (Just if you're interested as readers have been asking me to a lot). I might introduce it into my Twitter first in pictures (Follow me at RubixCube89201) in pictures. But I also might put it here as a separate chapter and leave comments what I thought in each plan.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy the story!

Rubix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 45 16
Oneshot yesungxreader story warning: may contain mature contents NB: I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, etc because English is not my first...
7.7M 395K 45
Book Two of TGGBB Series Naomi Lorraine, who used to be or still known as Nerdy Naomi, looks forward in her thick rimmed glasses to a life without th...
60.5K 1.2K 54
We all have that inner fangirl of the one and only, Leo Valdez. Be honest. That is why I have created this book of one-shots of Leo and, you the read...
13.1K 285 52
A few one shots that I was too lazy to write full books about! They're still pretty cute if I do say so myself (I do) Goals: ☞1K reads ☞2K reads ☞5...