Beware

By awndrayuh

Reina | Damien | Rafael More

♔ Intro
♔ 1
♔ 2
♔ 3
♔ 4
♔ 5
♔ 6
♔ 7
♔ 8
♔ 9
♔ 10
♔ 11
♔ 12
♔ 13
♔ 14
♔ 16
♔ 17
♔ 18
♔ 19
♔ 20
♔ 21
♔ 22
♔ 23
♔ 24
♔ 25
♔ 26
♔ 27
♔ 28
♕ 29
READ THIS!
quick note.
♔ 31
help!
♔ 32
What I Need

♔ 15

24.9K 965 189
By awndrayuh

Reina | October 31st, 2013 | 10:28 PM

Ladies it's yo song, so as soon as this come on, you should get out on the floor, go and get your sexy on. If you know that you betta than the new girl that he on, go' head and tell him naw, you gon' miss me when I'm gone.

I sang out loud to Ciara's new song while sipping on my cup of Peach Ciroc and dancing on Rafael at the same time.

Every year Kidd throws a huge Halloween party at Club 46 and this year was no different. There were people here I haven't seen in years, the food was banging, the She spinning was one of NY's finest and when I checked out the bar I peeped about a hundred different bottles. Everybody was having a good time and there were no bad vibes.

... Well except between Damien and I. He had the nerve to bring Tatiana's trifling ass here knowing damn well nobody wants her here. However, I digress, I need to stop worrying about what they do. I meed to only be concerned with me, my man, my friends, my family and most importantly Gabriella.

That little girl had a good time today with me, we went out to Party City tfor the umpteenth time and she finally picked out her costume, she decided to be a cute little ladybug. Afterwards, we did a little trick-or-treating around where we lived but eventually I dropped her off at my parent's house where they'll really take her out. That's where she really wanted to be anyways, she loves how much candy their neighbor's give away.

"Baby you look damn good." Rafi said in my ear as he put his hands on my waist.

"Thank you boo, you do too." It was true, although his basketball player costume wasn't original at all, he still looked sexy as hell. I on the other hand, chose to be a black cat, clad in a black leather bodysuit and all.

I scanned the room and grabbed onto Rafi's hand, walking in the direction of the thing that caught my eye.

"Bae, where are you taking me?" He trudged behind me.

"The photo booth Rafi. We both look fye  tonight and I wanna take a picture."

"Iight, whatever you want." He said as we got into the booth. I sat down on his lap and said, "Okay, so the first one is just going to be us smiling." I waited until he smiled and I pressed the capture button. Flash.

"Kay, through next one should be silly faces."

"But Rei, your face is always silly." He joked as I slapped his chest and pressed the button again, flash.

"Keep talking shit Rafael Amari Williams." I shook my head.

"You know I'm playing with you Reina Fabiola White."

"Ew, I thought I told you to never speak of my middle name, it's disgusting."

"I like it baby, its different."

"Aww, thank you babes."

He nodded as he pressed his lips to my cheek. I pressed the button once more, flash.

"Gimme those lips mami." He commanded in a sexy ass voice. I leaned into him and bit his bottom lip, kissing him slowly. Rafi leaned forward a little and pressed the button a fourth and final time, flash.

Suddenly the booth opened from both sides and my best friends busted in.

"Sorry Rafael," Chyenne interrupted, "We're going to have to steal Reina away from you." He nodded and exitted the booth, "I'll see you later." He said to me.

"Kay baby." I smiled as he disappeared into the crowd.

"Damn Reina, if he wasn't already yours, I would've hopped on him real fast." Morgan said while pressing the button fifty-million times.

"Oh please babygirl, you're acting like you aren't faithfully devoted to Kidd, even though y'all STILL aren't together."

She shrugged, "What can I say, black dick got a hold on me."

"Preach." Chy and I said in unison. We exited the booth and looked over all of our pictures. "Damn, when did we get so cute?" Morgan joked.

"Well I don't know about y'all but I've been cute since day one." Chy flipped her hair.

I shook my head, "Says the girl who had the ill back brace."

"And that retainer." Morgan laughed.

"Hey, we're not supposed to remember those dark days. I was still cute though, that's why Leo couldn't and still can't get enough of me."

"Oh my God, before y'all got together Leo has the biggest crush on you, I used to ask him all the time if he liked you and he'd mean mug me, talking about 'don't worry about me', silly ass. Y'all are too cute, forreal."

"That might be true but if I remember correctly, you and my brother were voted cutest couple in our Senior year."

"Yeah well that was then. That's old news now."

"Speaking of him, how are you and Damien, have you spoken to him lately?" Morgan asked.

"Nope. Every time I try, we get into some argument and I'm not for it anymore. It's for the best if we just don't speak."

"Not that I'm my brother's biggest fan right now but are you really sure it's for the best? I mean think about Gabriella, she knows something is up between you two." Chy observed.

"He told me that if I keep acting like the bitch that I am, Gabby won't want to have anything to do with me. I'm sorry but that's disrespectful as fuck."

"Damn, that's cold."

"I know... but let's not talk about it anymore, we're at this party, let's have fun, shit."

"TURN UP! TURN UP!" Morgan shouted, acting like Kevin Hart.

"Turn down for whaaat?" Chy said imitating a ratchet girl.

I giggled, "Y'all are stupid, forreal."

For rest of the night, I had a good ass time except for at the end, when some crazy shit decided to pop off.

I was dancing with some random stranger when I noticed a crowd gathering and people yelling. Instantly realizing that a fight was popping off, I decided to stay far away from that until I heard a familiar voice yell, "Stay away from the mother of my child!" Damien. Fuck.

I ran to the crowd and squeezed my way through all the people to see Damien and Rafael standing across from each other.

"Yo man chill out." Rafi said.

"D-don't tell me what through fuck to do. All you're gunna do to her is hurt her... I won't let you... not again." You could clearly tell Damien was drunk.

"Not again? Man the fuck are you talking about. You're just mad that I'm with Reina now and you and everyone else in here knows that I would never hurt her, like you. You can't get over that fact so that's why you're here with that girl that EVERYONE KNOWS ain't good at all."

All of a sudden Damien whipped out a gun and I instantly froze. Everyone who was watching backed the fuck up, except for me, I was stuck where I was standing. Where was Tatiana now?

"Say something now nigga." Damien challenged and Rafi didn't respond. "Oh so you ain't all big and bad now, huh?" Damien cocked his gun to the side but I noticed the safety was still on. I don't know what the hell came over me but I ran over to Damien and pushed him as hard as I could, causing him to fall back and let go of the gun. When he instantly realized who I was, he instantly looked ashamed. "Reina, I'm so so-sorry."

I shook my head, "No, shutup. This time you really crossed the line Damien. Ever since you've cane back I've tried to help you out. I let you be in Gabby's life when you originally wanted nothing to do with her and still let you after you got with Tatiana and physically assaulted me. All you do is care about what people can do for you but you don't return that notion. You're fucking crazy. You rolled up to this party with a gun, intending to hurt my boyfriend. What the fuck is good with you? I'm so sick of you ruining my life when I finally had it on track. All you do is stress me out and I've been tryna figure out what the hell I ever did to you?"

"Reina, I'm sorry... "

"That's true, you are sorry. A sorry excuse of a man. I can't believe you'd ever stoop this low for some reason that is so unclear. Just because you can't get everything you want doesn't mean you can come around flailing guns until you do. I am so done with you Damien. Gabby and I are done with you, I can't let you be around her, you're dangerous."

"Reina no, you can't do that. She's mine."

"Well you should've thought about that before you got some liquid courage and pulled this dumb shit."

Rafi came up from behind me and grabbed my hand, "Let's get out of here baby." I nodded and everyone cleared out the way as we left. It only took a few seconds for me to break down as we for into Rafi's car.

He rubbed my back, "Don't worry about him baby."

"I'm not... It's just that when he pulled out that gun it felt like my heart was screaming Rafael... You've been my backbone since I've met you and I don't know if I could handle all of this if you left me."

"Rei, there ain't no way I'm leaving you. Optionally or if someone was out to get me, I'd never leave you. I love you too much to just go."

"You love me?"

He nodded, "I do."

"I love you too."

***
Ugh, I had to rush and rewrite this whole chapter because it was deleted. #teardrops

Anyways, tell me what you think about what popped off at the club. Or comment on whatever else you thought was interesting.

Thanks for your patience guys, love y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 233 13
˗ˏˋ𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡! 'ˎ˗ ╰┈➤ 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲! *ੈ✩‧₊ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ :...
195K 10.6K 24
"I'm sorry..." (trigger warning)
5.3K 53 20
Your Donna's sister and your in a really abusive relationship and your friends question You about it but you don't really wanna tell them because ur...
48K 1K 16
❝friend please remove your hands from over your eyes for me. . .❞