Millennium Band Season One Du...

By seljlo2010

Selena Possible was a normal teen until her mother gave one of the eight millenium items, the millenium band... More

Millennium Band Season One Duelists Kingdom
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 10

316 12 1
By seljlo2010

Seto's POV

i woke up in the early morning in the same spot where i landed last night. the sun was barely coming up, the sky becoming blue as the sun raised higher. i sat up, rubbing the placed on my head where i was hit, feeling a little blood. i know that's not good, but i don't have time to get to a doctor. Mokuba and Selena need me, and i need to get to the castle. i got up and went back to were i made camp, everything was still there, thankfully. grabbing my suitcase, i continued to walk to the castle, no stopping me now. 

"ah Kaiba, i thought from our little talk last night you would be gone."

out came one of the goons from be hind a tree, coming straight at me. his fist raised up to try and hit me.

"you're coming with me Kaiba!"

i grabbed his arm, pulled him forward, elbowing him in the ribs and then flipped him onto the ground.  i picked him up by his shirt and said,

"no, actually, your coming with me and getting me into that castle, and save Mokuba and Selena."

Yugi's POV

when i woke up this morning, Selena was gone. she left a note though.

Yugi,

i left to follow Kaiba, get some answers.

if i'm not there by morning, start worrying.

Selena

Joey woke up everyone else by yelling at them, and we started to call out for her, look everywhere. why would she go after Kaiba? does she like him? oh, the very thought of that made me cringe! and to top it off, Joey is now missing too. finally found him, but he was in a cave dueling some scary looking kid named Bones. Bandit Keith was there, didn't look to happy that Joey won though. now we're trapped here, since those guys made the rocks avalanche and cave us in. on top of that, we have to duel a couple of annoying brothers that won't stop rhyming. Para and Dox, i mean come on, these guys don't know when to shut up. the duel was different though. tag team duel, Joey dueled right beside me. but the thing was that the dueling arena was a maze, making it more hard for us to get through. one thing kept coming to my mind, what has Pegasus done to Selena?

Selena's POV

man, it was so cold on this dungeon, i hardly got any sleep. since my arm was shackled to the wall and didn't have enough chain, i had to keep my arm up, which was giving it cuts and bruises on my wrist. good thing my burn was on the other shoulder, and with what happened last night the bandage came off and it was hurt so bad and was starting to blister. but i held Mokuba while he slept so peacefully next to me, having to endure the cold stone of the dungeon on the burn area. then he started to cry, trash all over  like he was having a bad dream.

"give me back my brother, Pegasus! leave us alone!" he cried out.

i shook him to wake up, as his eyes popped open with such fear. when he saw me though, i saw so much relief as he settled down.

"what's wrong?" i asked him.

"i had such a bad dream that Pegasus got Seto and somehow took his soul. can he do that?"

i didn't know if i should answer our not. but i just nodded my head since i didn't want to lie. Mokuba held onto me, crying so hard, which made me stream out a few tears. to calm him down, i started to sing.

you're not alone, together we stand,

i'll be by your side you know i'll take your hand.

when it gets cold and it feels like the end,

there's no place to go, you know i won't give in.

oh i won't give in

keep holding on, cuz you know we'll make it through

we'll make it through.

just stay strong, cuz you know i'm here for you

i'm here for you

there's nothing you can say,

nothing you can do,

there's no other way when it comes to the truth so keep holding on

cuz you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through 

looking down on Mokuba's face, he was calmed, actually smiling at me. 

"Selena? do you think Seto's coming?"

"I'm sure he is, and Yugi's coming too. i just wish i was still dueling and in the tournament. just when i was getting the hang of things."

i sighed thinking that the guys must be worried sick. the day seemed to drag on, just so slowly, but Mokuba told me about his past. how is parents died when he was very young, that Seto's pretty much raising him on his own, and he is always there for him no matter what. it gave me a new respect for Seto, how he could risk everything for his brother. and then the memory from last night, when he almost kissed me, made me smile so big. oh Seto, where are you?

Seto's POV

we finally made it the security entrance, and i made this dumb goon open the door. inside, he lead me down a corridor that lead to a dark path. 

"i thought i told you to take me to the dungeon, this is endless."

"these tunnels are honeycombed throughout the island, you'd be lost down here for years without me."

"don't get any ideas."

he scoffed at my threat, but i don't just threaten people without going through with it.

"listen slim, i'm bigger and stronger than you are, you only got the jump on me because you snuck up and took me by surprise. hey what's to stop me from spinning around right now and knocking you out? at least the girl didn't fight so much."

now that got me furious, i turned him around and pulled him close by his collar.

"if you've touched her or Mokuba i'll drop where you stand. got it?"

"he, well, when you put it that way, i'll help you find them and i swear i never laid a hand on her."

coward. after a few more corridors, he stopped abruptly, giving me a cold grin. it was really dark going into this part of the castle. then he backed up, stepping really hard on one stone, tripping the alarm.

" if you want to find the girl and your brother, i suggest you find them before security shows up."

  keeping the urge to beat his brains out i ran into the hall in front of me, trying to find their cell. calling out their names, in hoping they would reply, nothing for a few minutes.  then i heard two voices calling out to me at the same time. 

"SETO!"

running to the voices, i heard several men coming my way, so i had to hide.

"he couldn't have gone far, put guards around the cell, he'll show up." one yelled to the others as the ran in the same direction. fools, they're leading me right to him.  once down there, there were about 5 men, they so underestimate me. i took out one at a time, and ran to the first cell that was in my reach, seeing Selena and Mokuba huddled together against the wall. her arm looked really bad, blisters and a little bit of an infection from the dungeon walls. 

"Mokuba? Selena?"

both shot their eyes up at me and smiled, standing up. Mokuba tried to come to the door, but the chains around his feet were too short. 

"how did you find us?" Selena asked.

"doesn't matter, i just need to get both of you out of here, and get you to a doctor." 

getting out a pick, i tried to undo the lock, when in came a familiar voice.

"well, well, well, the Kaiba brothers together again. i knew nothing would stop you from getting here."

Pegasus. he just stood there looking at me with a sinister smirk on his face. angry coursing through my blood, making just want to kill him.

"i should kill you for what you did to them."

"don't be ridiculous, Kaiba boy. my dungeon, my realm, my castle. the only one who makes threats here is me. "

a bright light  shined through the dungeon, blinding me, i could hear Mokuba's cries for help, but i couldn't get to him. and then a thump came from the cell, as the light died down. looking in, Mokuba's body laid on the floor, motionless, face down. Selena reached over a shook him a little, but no response, just a evil laugh from Pegasus. Pegasus held up a black card in my face, then came Mokuba's face, making me even more furious.

"you monster, what have you done to him?!" Selena cried out in pain. seeing the tears in her eyes.

"just a little magic trick. i have ensured your co-operation, for you see his soul has been sent to the shadow realm. and there he will remain until you beat me in a duel."

"you're mad! duel with you, fine, i'll do anything!" i cried out in desperation.

"not so fast, first you must beat Yugi in a duel. if you don't win, Mokuba with stay locked away forever."

"Seto, wait, don't do this! we'll find another way, just listen to me!" Selena called out, but my mind didn't want to hear it. 

"queit, Miss Possible. there is no other way. here, you'll need these."

he threw some star chips at me and a dueling glove.

"you little ass! that belongs to me!" Selena yelled.

"not anymore."

"for now, i have no choice but to play your little game, . . . . on one condition." i said, hearing Selena gasp in shock.

"what's that?"

"she come with me."

"very well, i knew you would ask that, so i'll let her go with you."

he unlocked the door and unlocked her shackle, pulling her out. then came something unexpected. Pegasus handcuffed us together.

"you two lovebirds have fun eliminating Yugi boy."

both of us stayed quiet throughout the walk outside, i knew she was probably mad at me, but what choice did i have? 

end of Chapter 10

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 727 39
Your Megami Shoyo daughter of a multimillionaire family. Being the elder child has been hard since the burden of your family business is in your hand...
45.5K 950 10
*Based on the official game* You just started playing the brand new game, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links. Then, you made a wish that you never thought would...
8.8K 513 33
Seto Kaiba the CEO of 'Kaiba Corp' continues to go to school and duel in large dueling competitions and met yugi, Joey, Tristan, téa and ect. The CEO...
84 0 2
Yu-Gi-Oh! Yugi and Joey are on a quest for the millennium items and find magic, a mysterious girl named Mai, a mad scientist named Seto and more! Joe...