A race to fairytale

By aehrrojas

Trace is so sure of her sexual preference. Others may not like it but, she just shrug it off and doesn't give... More

Preface
Chapter 1

Note

31 3 0
By aehrrojas

So many bunches of undone works and unwritten papers to be kicked off, yet planning to add another ream and get slither with the scratches. So, yeah, I come up with another  story. The twisted love story of Ashton Camp and Tracey Yeon. They are  the characters from Bladed.

 "Plagiarism is not a crime per se but in academia and industry, it is a serious offense, and cases of plagiarism can constitute ."  

-Aehrrojas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9M 1M 48
(Game Series # 1) For as long as Katherine could remember, Juan Alexandro Yuchengco has always been her dream guy. He's smart, kind, and could be fun...
2.7M 100K 72
She's a servant of the church with pure and innocent heart. He's a badass tattooed man. An Atheist. Will their different beliefs become a hindrance t...
29.2M 1M 69
From strangers to friends. From friends to close friends. From close friends to lovers. When Joey met Psalm, she didn't think that they'd ever be to...
1.5M 50.4K 43
(Game Series # 9) Mauro Eugenio dela Rama's life revolved around school and work. At times, he felt like drowning pero hindi siya pwedeng magreklamo...